Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoFightClub Coin (CFCC) A Community Driven Coin [POW/POS] - page 2. (Read 17046 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Hello,
I am The Pharaoh.  The co-founder and CEO of CryptoFightClub Coin.
I really dislike having to retort to accusations of scam.   

Trust was Given and Broken, the outcome was she was caught especially after she tried to scam another affiliate by taking coins and breaching contract by only doing partial of the agreed advertisements.    In Life as most criminals do attempt to cover their tracks there is slander, disruptive actions and hurtful remarks.  The outcome of this situation and the criminal actions have forced us to re-evaluate our coin to secure this community's trust and hopefully continue with us on a new basis of trust, yet stay guarded and
assist us in protecting our mutual project.

I have proof  that the person who posted to sell our coin and accused my core dev of scamming, Deamonxaa is actually the scammer.  She was given the opportunity to assist us with premine of CryptoFightClub Coin and asked to cease at a certain block.  https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/485241435751186443/490926496882491405/Screenshot_2018-09-16-17-43-55.png

While she agreed, She clearly did not and continued to mine, gaining more and more coin.  The sum of close to 68 million was discovered that she had mined and meanwhile we compiled evidence to submit to discord for investigation,  she continued to mine gaining more.  So any coins that she rains or does giveaways with in her discord server are stolen. 

I am very disappointed  and this discussion is over Period.
Making a bold statement telling me i'm the scammer "Deamonxaa is actually the scammer" if i'm a completely different person. If your team is so confident in your scam please show proof of my account that i have scammed you and also check yourself before you wreck yourself mate . I own exactly 10 on my account cfcc . Think you are referring to KD the Dream team member . So tell me how do you exactly send/get 58mil coins as you clearly given it. Doubt that your team is so incompetent enough to not think "hold up why did i just send 58 mil to a marketer"  . I don't affiliate with dream core team and more than welcome to check however i could not as your team just bans so i got your ID . There is a couple of bold statements also printscreened from your team .   
Activity: 203
BigBitex : Promotions new currency creation!.

Hello,

Following the great success of our first campaign of money creation.
(13 currencies create in less than 30 days)

We are launching a second promotion on SCRYPT POW coin creations.

Until 30/09/2018, creations will only be charged $ 200 per currency.
Accepted payment methods are: BTC, LTC, DOGE, and paypal.

The average delivery time of a currency is 24h

For more information, or for all orders, contact us at: [email protected]

Cordialy

BigBitex.com

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
But is this coin protected in mining with hardware that uses ASCI? Is it listed in any exchange or has an expected date?
Activity: 17
Hello,
I am The Pharaoh.  The co-founder and CEO of CryptoFightClub Coin.
I really dislike having to retort to accusations of scam.  

Trust was Given and Broken, the outcome was she was caught especially after she tried to scam another affiliate by taking coins and breaching contract by only doing partial of the agreed advertisements.    In Life as most criminals do attempt to cover their tracks there is slander, disruptive actions and hurtful remarks.  The outcome of this situation and the criminal actions have forced us to re-evaluate our coin to secure this community's trust and hopefully continue with us on a new basis of trust, yet stay guarded and
assist us in protecting our mutual project.

I have proof that the person who posted to sell our coin and accused my core dev of scamming, is actually the scammer.  She was given the opportunity to assist us with premine of CryptoFightClub Coin and asked to cease at a certain block.  https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/485241435751186443/490926496882491405/Screenshot_2018-09-16-17-43-55.png

While she agreed, She clearly did not and continued to mine, gaining more and more coin.  The sum of close to 68 million was discovered that she had mined and meanwhile we compiled evidence to submit to discord for investigation,  she continued to mine gaining more.  So any coins that she rains or does giveaways with in her discord server are stolen.  

I am very disappointed  and this discussion is over Period.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Hello,as for the idea of your project, what will it do, what kind of charity is it? do you have a road map? Thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
About this CryptoFightClub coin, how will this coins mainly used, will it be used to fund any Fighter or will it be used as a tool to put some kind of bet on the Fighter?
copper member
Nick name is Supperdoggie/broomez420 on discord -Possible exit scammer -Post that photo (not link on discord) and you get insta banned . Super doggie is the core dev . Please do share this and sell coins if you have any before he dumps it on you 
copper member
https://imgur.com/a/owCltMI    This is the core dev stealing coins from wallets
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
CryptoFightClub  have so many coin  ( Coin Supply: 56,560,000,000 ) and have few percent premine

i believe dev team will distribution coin in bounties program to user can invest this project .

We are running bounties and airdrops in our discord Smiley
Activity: 6
After viewing the projects I saw some ideas for later after setting up project money in several charities and worthy causes to fund. However, to start with, the goal of the project is a dime abundant, where everyone has the opportunity to achieve and develop. What project you want to create CryptoFightClub Coin used in all aspects of the currency to buy goods and services through the community, gaming, and peer.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
CryptoFightClub  have so many coin  ( Coin Supply: 56,560,000,000 ) and have few percent premine

i believe dev team will distribution coin in bounties program to user can invest this project .
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I think it has great potential and hope to be part of the campaign participants will bring good impact to the future of the project
Activity: 7
CryptoFightClub Coin has been busy
We are listed on
https://stakecube.net (staking pool)
https://mh-exchange.de (exchange)
We are also listed on blockfolio

Please note if you have a gui wallet and it says CFC Next to the balance please update to our newer version which is running our new ticker of CFCC

Our discord server link
https://discord.gg/KupRdUh
Activity: 70
Good project. I think this project is promising in the future.
Activity: 43

Join us!

Mining config:

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://hashnice.pw:3435 -u -p c=CFCC

Activity: 269
A great project and interesting one,  I hope the team will work hard and promote it carefully, to be accepted by investors. Best of luck. I want to know more about the team and other details

u can join our discord to know more Smiley
Discord invite would be on first page
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
This project has everything, and a rapid development and perspective idea and an excellent community, so people should pay attention to this project
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
On behalf of all the admins from Crypto Coins, I'd like to welcome our new partners Crypto Fight Club!
Activity: 98
1st RULE: You do not talk about CryptoFightClub.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about CryptoFightClub.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or rejected, taps out the fight is over.

4th RULE: Only two proofs (PoS, PoW) to a fight.

5th RULE: One chain at a time.

6th RULE: No GPU, no FPGA.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at CryptoFightClub, you HAVE to fight.
Activity: 187
A great project and interesting one,  I hope the team will work hard and promote it carefully, to be accepted by investors. Best of luck. I want to know more about the team and other details
Pages:
Jump to: