Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOFORECAST [CFT] ♦Anticipating the financial market is now possible♦ - page 27. (Read 72966 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
personally I'm considering to make another payment, I know that there will be some exciting futures, and that the team works intensely. Are looking forward to seeing the great innovations that are preparing and this awareness pushes me to increase the investment
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
nobody invest more in this project? time is long to the end of ico so i think people will restart investments
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
40BTC raised so far, what is the minimum cap fund the team is looking to raised to make the ICO successful?

It seems no contribution has been made to top up 40btc for the past few days  Undecided, I hope its for the better for more investors to come in, since time to the end of ICO has been extended.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Hi Meuh5598i , this is not a problem: we have a huge community testing (more than 500 people) the demo versin and doing it's own due diligence for the project: we are confident that they will invest after a deep evaluation. Ico ends on 19th May, there is time to invest safetly. Thanks for your contribute Smiley
now is 1 week that started the ICO, and the collection is going well, the forecast is working fine. We would be pleased to hear the dev on their work and what are the important news for the continuation of the project
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
40BTC raised so far, what is the minimum cap fund the team is looking to raised to make the ICO successful?

The forecast has already been funded by us. Crowdfunding is needed to develop BetQuote.

Please read the BetQuote part written inside the White Paper. For any question we are here to answer you.

do you have questions for the CEO of Cryptoforecast Huh? I would like to ask you to release new information on the future of the project, I would like to know what are the futures that you are preparing and what ROI you have hypothesized
For many newbies coming into the thread, briefly summarize what the betquote is all about which us why this crowdfunding is needed.
Activity: 609

The forecast has already been funded by us. Crowdfunding is needed to develop BetQuote.

Please read the BetQuote part written inside the White Paper. For any question we are here to answer you.

Hi jacafbiz, the minimum cap is 100BTC, to develope the forecast. If we will reach that amount, we'll be able to add other cryptocurrencies and upgrade the existing tool.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
we can have news items or clues ? still how many days we have to wait
I tried the demo on April 12 and saw the trend that Cryptoforecast predicted. I decided to buy 1 BTC on April 14 because in the chart was the lowest price and then it grew: so I did and, to date, I'm happy to be trusted in their analysis.

Hi Mario, we are happy to hear you did a gain with our prediction. We are ready to upgrade the service to give to you all the best service we can. Stay tuned and good trading!

I heard some extra tool is being added shortly to the demo. Eldest do you know what's all about?

Yes, for people that will contribute to the ICO we managed a special gift: an extension of the forecast service form 1st to 10th may with added another secret cryptocurrency. We will integrate this crypto to the basic version of the app. If ico will be a success (overr 100BTC raised) we will improve many other cryptos (depending on volume and market cap).
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
I tried the demo on April 12 and saw the trend that Cryptoforecast predicted. I decided to buy 1 BTC on April 14 because in the chart was the lowest price and then it grew: so I did and, to date, I'm happy to be trusted in their analysis.

Hi Mario, we are happy to hear you did a gain with our prediction. We are ready to upgrade the service to give to you all the best service we can. Stay tuned and good trading!

I heard some extra tool is being added shortly to the demo. Eldest do you know what's all about?

usually the max investment is in the inital days when bonus is high, but who knows there might be a suprise her....good luck!!!!

We seriously look forward to miracles in the days ahead to hit target and surpass it.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
yess demo seems working well i hope final version is also better...
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
hello and congratulations again, that fantastic tool   Grin I want to ask the team if you can write two lines to overlay, how do I have a good comparison when I put them one on top of the other
Sono stato uno dei primi utenti a partecipare all'ico, ed avevo effettuato la registazione alla demo tempestivamente per verificarne il funzionamento personalmente.

Quello che posso dire è che questo servizio, ha migliorato notevolmente il mio trading dandomi la possibilità di realizzare dei profitti in questo mese di aprile. (Il forecast demo genera la previsione del bitcoin dall'1 Aprile al 30.)
Come? Ho sfruttato il servizio in modo da poter entrare su alcune Altcoin che avevo individuato ad un prezzo piu vantaggioso di quello prefissato prima di avere a disposizione il forecast.
Poichè la previsione dava il Bitcoin in salita con una spinta piuttosto decisa a partire dal 18 aprile, ho deciso di rimanere fermo sul mercato, aspettando che un eventuale pump provocasse uno storno delle altcoin in modo da poterle acquistare a prezzo piu basso.

Esempio: Expanse aveva toccato 0.00083 e dall'analisi che avevo fatto (prima di utilizzare il forecast) avevo scelto come entry 0.0007. Successivamente servendomi del servizio ho capito che se avessi attesso lo sviluppo del pump previsto, avrei potuto posizionarmi su exp ad un prezzo migliore. Infatti sono riuscito ad entrare a 0.00051.

Vi consiglio di testare la demo perchè rimarrete increduli.

I was one of the first users to participate in the ico, and I made the recording of the demo in a timely manner to verify the operation personally.

What I can say is that this service, has greatly improved my trading, giving me the opportunity to realise profits in this month of April. (Forecast demo generates the prediction of the bitcoin from April 1 to 30.)
How? I took advantage of the service so you can get in on some Altcoin that I had found for a price cheaper than target before the forecast.
As the forecast gave the Bitcoin in the climb with a thrust rather strong from the 18th of April, I decided to stay on the market, waiting for a possible pump cause a reversal of the altcoin so that you can buy at a lower price.

Example: Expanse had touched 0.00083 and from the analysis that I did (before using the forecast) I had chosen as entry 0.0007. Then with the help of the service, I realized that if I had the current ad campaign is designed for the development of the pump provided, I could position myself on exp at a better price. In fact, I managed to get to 0.00051.

I recommend to test the demo because you will be incredulous.

This is indeed an exciting result, one of the most interesting av seen so far on this thread, kudos on the first-hand detailed testimony on the demo tool.

Is it a cryptoforecast lol. I originally thought the name is cryptoforest. What a fucken hell is this? Are u building the new augur? I was on the fence about touching expanse and bought pink instead. Now, sitting on a pile of a freshly printed cash, I cant complain about my decision. Its nice and all that u are trying to bring exposure to their scammy forecasting app, but why are u babbling about thrust? Where the fuck do u see that thrust? Its the last pre-dump sucker candle.

Hi , please try our demo version. https://www.cryptoforecast.com/
Pages:
Jump to: