Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN CryptoFunds - New BTC/LTC/Altcoin Exchange LIVE! - page 2. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Security? We have team of experts monitoring server all the time, firewalls, ddos protection and more magical things goign i nthe background making sure everything is secure.

I have a feeling that with all of the failed exchanges, 'more magical things goign i nthe background'  may not exactly reassure people. It's also not typically the phrasing used by professionally secure sites.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Security? We have team of experts monitoring server all the time, firewalls, ddos protection and more magical things goign i nthe background making sure everything is secure.

How did it ever enter your head that the above is sufficient? Or that it actually means anything? See here, and move this post to Service Announcements (or better yet, delete the thing and come back if you eventually figure out what these concepts you're throwing around actually involve) --it doesn't belong in general discussion.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
We are more than happy to announce we just got live!
CryptoFunds is a new exchange that fills hole that we believe still exists in the market - some great coins are missing exchanges and due to expensive votes they cant get in on the right time.
Of course we will have voting option but we will also always be adding some coins we believe deserve some extra help without votings needed.

Currently we are starting with BTC/LTC exchanges of:
LGBT - Rainbow Coin
PMC - Premine Coin
POP - Popular Coin
SUN - SUN Coin
CREA - Crypto Eagle Coin

Please help us spread the word

Our other pluses? We have really fast system and fast deposits - we dont wait for 100s of confirmations to let you use the funds.

Until we are 100% positive we are good, we are processing withdrals manually -this way anything bad wont happen to us like to other exchanges - but that also wont allow us to be used as arbitrage market for now - keep that in mind.

Check us out at http://cryptofunds.pw and start trading!
Pages:
Jump to: