Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoMETH [METH] SHA-3 Keccak, News and update! - page 21. (Read 132366 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Dear CryptoMETH community

Please note that METH is up for voting on SwissCEX: https://www.swisscex.com/voting

Registered users have 3 votes every hour.
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Hey Mr. dev give us more of that pre mine!!!
legendary
DEV where r u? and what's your plan?
i keep wanting to know as well!!!! I'm still cooking!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
DEV where r u? and what's your plan?
legendary
look at the YellowCoin! in one day more than 20,000 votes! Here people can vote! And you??? More! More Votes!!

I keep giving my 5 votes an hour, i even wake up and do it as many times as I can! We need to spam the troll boxes, twitter, Facebook, Social Media!!! Someone needs to step up and put up the BTC!!! I have no BTC...
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
look at the YellowCoin! in one day more than 20,000 votes! Here people can vote! And you??? More! More Votes!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Breaking Bad was very good. Will CryptoMETH be? Let's do it together.
to _Heisenberg_ , DEV,  why Block Chain dead?
Activity: 125
The block viewer is not working.  Does it need updated to the latest wallet or something?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Voting...  Looks like there is a large group of voters who move from one coin to the next.  Need to convince them that cryptoMETH should be their current focus.  =)  Maybe all keccak coins should support each other.  Get the 365coin group to join us.  

+100
Need to write in themes other coins! Who can write! Need advertising for coins!!
But English to my native language, someone else write in other topics and forums.
Activity: 125
Voting...  Looks like there is a large group of voters who move from one coin to the next.  Need to convince them that cryptoMETH should be their current focus.  =)  Maybe all keccak coins should support each other.  Get the 365coin group to join us.  
again in 6th place! You that it is difficult to vote?Huh??
People! More Votes! We will soon overtake! More Votes!
5 times is not difficult to press the button!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Yes i know who is a dev. I also have lots of Methcoins, but tell me whats future have this coin?
What did dev do in last month?
What did he completed?
Just wote on mintpal, 1 meth will be for 2? 3? maybe 5k sat? there are only 80 mln meths so 600 sat for each is crazy ;o
Vote Vote Vote and... Vote Smiley

Why would it go up? The coin does nothing.

Show me at least one alt which does!
U got me? I watched so many coins hit Mint and they go down after they are listed.

This means nothing.
Start voting instead of griping and screaming how bad it is.
People we need to vote! More Votes! see the result after! More Votes!
Activity: 131
Yes i know who is a dev. I also have lots of Methcoins, but tell me whats future have this coin?
What did he completed?
Just wote on mintpal, 1 meth will be for 2? 3? maybe 5k sat? there are only 80 mln meths so 600 sat for each is crazy ;o

U got me? I watched so many coins hit Mint and they go down after they are listed.
But they do get pumped right before Smiley
legendary
What did he completed?

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What did he completed?

Pages:
Jump to: