Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoMETH [METH] SHA-3 Keccak, News and update! - page 44. (Read 132366 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Updated to the new wallet and i'm impressed. Very nice modern wallet! Small cosmetic issue however, the wallet recent transaction arrows are backwards. The outgoing transactions are pointing inward and the incoming transactions arrows are pointing outward.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I just traded another 2 LTC for cryptometh! lets go
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
CryptoMETH supporters! What do you think of implementing DGW instead on KGW in the future?

DGW is better than KGW dev!.
You doing good if implement DGW
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Meth & Heisenberg neck and neck on mintpal voting... lol.

Meth has passed it and very fast too. I have been giving 5 votes every chance I get. I think this coin is getting votes faster than anything else on there.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
Is there a place to get a 'free sample'?
Activity: 378
SO the diff between KGW and DGW is that DGW uses an average of the last X number of blocks to compute the diff, where as KGW just used the last block?

There's also an apparent exploit available in KGW... big mess in AUR or something... didn't follow it too close, but there's some "time warp" thing....

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
SO the diff between KGW and DGW is that DGW uses an average of the last X number of blocks to compute the diff, where as KGW just used the last block?
Meth & Heisenberg neck and neck on mintpal voting... lol.

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

meth.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP Payout
1% Fee
Toothguards
Support:  [email protected] or use the pool contact form
Come chase the dragon with us!  Now with updated wallet!!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
CryptoMETH supporters! What do you think of implementing DGW instead on KGW in the future?

DGW is better than KWG.

What are the most important differences between those two?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5705503

Nice, so I say YES Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
CryptoMETH developer

DGW is better than KWG.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5705503
legendary

DGW is better than KWG.

HwM
Activity: 119

I think it's a great idea, maybe even a must have to rule out the so called time warp exploit.

Yes pls, also POS would be nice!

Activity: 68

DGW is better than KWG.
Activity: 112
CryptoMETH developer
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Error!
You have used all of your votes. Please try again in 1 hours time. - damn i need more votes per hour Tongue

U can BUY votes  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Saying "real meth isn't blue" and/or "don't you know it's based on a TV show?" doesn't change the reality of what you are promoting.
You can earn money in better ways.
You need to make money in a more honest, healthy manner.

That is like saying dogecoin supports bullies that mock people that can't spell or speak English well.
legendary
_Heisenberg_, thanks for the bounty, you are a reliable person and I'm confident this coin will be a success. I'll keep mining it (solo).

How many hashes you have for solo mining?

340M from a 280x and 310M from a 7950.

Edit : 280x running at 62°C and 7950 running at 58°C ... I like SHA3!

And how often you find block more or less?

One or two blocks a day.

Thank you for this information. Helpful.
Pages:
Jump to: