Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoNerd.co - Crypto News & Stuff... • Now on Bitads.net! - page 5. (Read 7122 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?
Still working on the design.

Hope it's working on for everyone. Smiley
Activity: 437
Merit: 260
balance
I like how your site is no-script friendly. Thanks for that  Smiley
Update

Also the url http://www.cryptonerd.co is working now...and you can always use http://www.majesti.co/cryptonerd.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
CryptoNerd,

Very nice up and coming website.  Looking forward to a BUK Banner!

CryptoBuck.com
Activity: 280
Activity: 439
Very cool! Just curious -because no one has answered this yet- what is the point of putting "reserved" on the second or thrid response to a new topic? Is that just a way of saying "Yep, I got here first"?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
working on a new site as we speak just got the pool frontend's done so overhauling the main site now
broken link http://www.crypto-expert.com/ dunno if thats right.

Thanks for the heads up. The URL is correct but the site appears to be down.
Activity: 546
broken link http://www.crypto-expert.com/ dunno if thats right.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
joining irc channel Smiley
Activity: 518
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
looking good! great to see my site on there
As you can see the Services section of the Links page needs some listings. If you have a service or just want to see a useful service listed, please lemme know here.

Hey, take advantage...you can't beat free advertising. Wink
@Krichwins

Thanks for your support! We are off to a smooth start. The site will get better and better as ideas progress.

I'm always interested in your trading advice in the Cryptsy chatbox and now glad to have you as a member of CryptoNerd. Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I now consider myself officially a crypto nerd and will be following very closely. I beleive there are big things comming for cryptsy....Anyone who wants good quality information will follow this site closely... I have been a part of the crypto world only 2 1/2 months now and think cryptsy is absolutely the best and the gentleman behind this site are truley here to help keep miners informed and up to date. Good luck with this fellas we all deserve a great news site like this and u are the right people to be heading it up :-)o
@jdebunt

I'm afraid not. Grin

We want news items that prompt people to want to submit them just because the info is that groundbreaking or exciting. Please feel free to email items to address in the link above.

We are looking for qualified writers with good spelling and punctuation skills. There will be compensation for these vetted contributors soon. If you, or anyone else reading this think you can offer the community some great articles, entertaining rants, or even some entertaining monologues about crypto please contact us though the email link above or on the page and we can discuss it. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Interesting site Smiley do you , like cryptocoinsnews, also pay for news submissions? Smiley
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
We would love to talk to you about hosting an ad for your quality service(s). Ad space is very affordable with long run times. The current ads are seeing very good traffic from our site to theirs.

You can PM me here, or follow the email link from the site to talk with us about options on this.

Take care! ...and happy trading!
Pages:
Jump to: