Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTONIT.NET - cryptocurrency exchange from UK - low fees EUR BTC ETH - page 4. (Read 12248 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
We have been experiencing a heavy DDoS attack during the last 2 days (about 450 Gbps), so there were problems accessing the site.
For now situation is under control.
If you get an error saying about redirect loopback please clean cryptonit.net COOKIE of your browser.
For the time being Astropay LLP is closing down Astropay Card related services, therefore Cryptonit is temporary stops processing payments through this payment system.
That means you will not longer be able to make deposits at Cryptonit using Astropay prepaid Cards.
Rest assured that you can still use Astropay Direct if you have a bank account in Latin America. Astorpay Direct processing is just 2.5%. All deposits are instant and automated.

Do not forget we have a plenty of other easy to use payment methods to deposit funds. Wire and SEPA are accepted at 0% (zero fee).
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
https://cryptonit.net data has been recently integrated to http://www.ariva.de/btc-eur-bitcoin-euro-kurs/kurs - one of the large German financial portals.

The affiliate earnings for 2nd period have been successfully processed. Thank you those who are actively using the Cryptonit affiliate program.

Regards
Edward
Today we have added two new trading pairs
BTC/DOG and BTC/QRK

We enable trading today however DOGE and QUARK deposits/withdrawals will be available from 24th of September 14:00 CEST
Thus everyone can get ready  Wink

Speaking about new altcoins, we have got our own Manifest to consider before to add some new coin to trade.
We beleive that Dogecoin and Quark are worth trading at Cryptonit because there are completely open source, they were not premined, they have strong enough hashing algorithm (especially QRK), their developers did not offer us money for integration.
Our full manifest can be found here https://cryptonit.net/documentation/manifest
Been using Cryptonit for a couple months now and I am very satisfied with the service.  The website is intuitive and the customer support is quick and helpful.

2. Paypal deposit fees should go back to 4%.

paypal charges us too much to allow lower commissions.
use SEPA or Wire Transfer, we accept bank bank deposits at 0% FEE (yes ZERO) Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Been using Cryptonit for a couple months now and I am very satisfied with the service.  The website is intuitive and the customer support is quick and helpful.

Just a couple of things that could be improved:

1. Trade frequency.
2. Paypal deposit fees should go back to 4%.
Activity: 2
I used their service for USD/BTC trade. Satisfied! Wink Good luck guys
Dear traders,

Cryptonit data has been integrated into Coinmarketcap.com and Cryptonator.com

Meanwhile we have processed affiliate earnings for the 1st period, thank you those who have already started working and testing our affiliate option.

Regards
Edward
edit they answered. hope everything will work fine again later.

Your issue is under control, do not worry Wink

btw, tomorrow Cryptonit will participate in Bitcoin Central & Eastern European Conference starts in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
I will be on the even presenting Cryptonit and will be ready to answer all your questions.
Activity: 1
edit they answered. hope everything will work fine again later.
Activity: 22
I'm the developer of the open source Android app Bitcoinium and recently added support for Cryptonit. I've taken the time to do a review of the exchange and I am quite pleased with my experience.

Pros
- Clean, fluid and simple user interface
- Lots of options for 2 factor authentication and very quick to set up (GAuth, e-mail, YubiKey and OpenID)
- Focuses on more traditional crypto-currencies (BTC, LTC, NMC, PPC, TRC and FTC)
- Tons of ways to move fiat (Free SEPA withdraw/deposit)
- Staff is responsive and friendly
- Attractive affiliate program
- Clever field "autofill" when clicking orders or partial input
- Displays your orders directly in the Order Book with a Cancel button next to it
- Chat Room

Cons
- Thought it was odd to see the Asks on the left and Bids on the right in Order Book
- Time axis on price graph is not linear...
I have been a customer with them since December 2013
and wanted to drop in a say a few things about them

Verification went very smoothly and was done within a few days
the deposits with PAYPAL were cleared very fast indeed

when I needed support skype support was available

I would recommend them to anyone that wishes to exchange
between BTC/USD/LTC/NMC/FTC and some other coins which don't remember right now

The only thing that needs improvement in my opinion
more new COINS that people want to exchange
I would suggest DRK, XC, C2, BC, RDD, DOGE and maybe some other
and those would attract more people in the exchange ...

all in all a very positive experience

Thank you for reply. DOGE and QRK are among the altcoins which are planned to be integrated in the nearest time. As you might already know there is always a tradeoff which all exchanges face while integrating new coins, since most of the time target is to concentrate liquidity within a limited amount of trading pairs.

Regards
Edward
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
I have been a customer with them since December 2013
and wanted to drop in a say a few things about them

Verification went very smoothly and was done within a few days
the deposits with PAYPAL were cleared very fast indeed

when I needed support skype support was available

I would recommend them to anyone that wishes to exchange
between BTC/USD/LTC/NMC/FTC and some other coins which don't remember right now

The only thing that needs improvement in my opinion
more new COINS that people want to exchange
I would suggest DRK, XC, C2, BC, RDD, DOGE and maybe some other
and those would attract more people in the exchange ...

all in all a very positive experience
20 EUR withdraw fee for SEPA ? bitstamp has 0.9 EUR  Roll Eyes

There was really display glitch that made things unclear.
FIXED: https://www.cryptonit.net/fees-and-terms
Both deposits and withdrawals via SEPA are FREE
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I won't lie I forgot about the exchange for a while, but when i was using them a year or so ago, they were very good, not as automated as some other sites, but offered a unrivaled services (paypal payments once verified, which was also pretty easy).

When I found them again I was glad to see they redesigned the website, looks top class now.  Will try and put some business there way, especially once doge is trading.

Keep up the good work, look forward to using your site more soon.
Activity: 1
I can vouch for the trustworthiness of the exchange. I have not been active on there for awhile, and it looks like some improvements have been made to the site since my last trades, but everything worked for me before. I had some initial questions about the deposit procedure, and got prompt responses from support.
I'm the creator of Bitcoin Paranoid and I added recently this exchange to my app. These guys are great. -- ~~~~

iOS or Android app, maybe?

I liked Cryptonit two years ago and just recently discovered they had a facelift. The GUI looks great!

Thank you. Bitcoin Paranoid is an android ticker app. We have also done a number of other integrations recently. Just to name a few:

Andoird tickers:

- Bitcoinium
- Bitcoin checker (by Mobnetic)

iOS tickers:

- BTC report

We are constantly working on extending our partner network. We are currently in the process of integrating with TabTrader, android trading terminal.

Besides external integrations we are in invited beta of our own android application.

Regards
Edward
20 EUR withdraw fee for SEPA ? bitstamp has 0.9 EUR  Roll Eyes

Sorry, the fee for SEPA withdrawal is indeed 0 EUR. We simply did not change it on the fees and terms page, will be done shortly.

If you try and do a SEPA withdrawal with us you will see for yourself that fee is really 0. Again, apologies for misleading Smiley

Should you have some more critics, feel free to let us know, we appreciate it Wink

Regards
Edward

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
20 EUR withdraw fee for SEPA ? bitstamp has 0.9 EUR  Roll Eyes
eeh
Activity: 185
I'm the creator of Bitcoin Paranoid and I added recently this exchange to my app. These guys are great. -- ~~~~

iOS or Android app, maybe?

I liked Cryptonit two years ago and just recently discovered they had a facelift. The GUI looks great!
Pages:
Jump to: