Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cryptopools shutdown - page 9. (Read 45775 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
March 15, 2014, 01:50:34 AM
Hey,

I disabled the email confirmation.  You should be able to edit your account details now.  It must have gotten enable by default with the new frontend.

-tb-

My account got locked again when I tried to edit, no emails sent to me to unlock it. The Forget password link is not working too. I'm using IE11

Ps: I got confused the first time when I tried to login to my account, maybe you should put the Login/Signup links on the main page instead of the Other group.

Take care,

I unlocked your account again.  I'll have ahmed move the login/signup link out in the open.

-tb-
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 15, 2014, 12:10:37 AM
Hey,

I disabled the email confirmation.  You should be able to edit your account details now.  It must have gotten enable by default with the new frontend.

-tb-

My account got locked again when I tried to edit, no emails sent to me to unlock it. The Forget password link is not working too. I'm using IE11

Ps: I got confused the first time when I tried to login to my account, maybe you should put the Login/Signup links on the main page instead of the Other group.

Take care,

legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
March 09, 2014, 09:55:58 AM
Hey,

-tb-
Activity: 12
March 08, 2014, 03:53:28 PM
Hey ... my account [email protected] is locked, and I didn't receive any emails from you on my inbox or spam folder.

Update:
My account got unlocked .. thanks, but when I try to change anything on my account it says E-mail confirmations are required for editing your details, changing your password, and withdrawals.

No confirmation email were sent to my email! When I try to reset my PIN it says Unable to send mail to your address

Sad

legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
March 05, 2014, 06:10:58 PM
mzc.cryptopools.com mazacoin pool launched.  First 10 blocks are .1 BTC block finder bonus.  Find a block and you get .1 BTC.  Find first 10 blocks and you get 1 BTC.

If you have any questions, you can find us at #cryptopools.

-tb-
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
February 19, 2014, 08:37:50 AM
Feel free to send us a pm here
Activity: 6
February 19, 2014, 04:46:45 AM
I cannot send message from contact form. What is happening?

Message : "There was a problem sending your message. Please try again."
dgc pool
February 12, 2014, 04:07:35 PM
the coind gives out a http 500 60% of times making payouts fail. ill try and send it out to you today pm me ur address
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 12, 2014, 03:33:15 PM
We keep fixing it and it keeps breaking there is an issue with the Doge 1.5 Client, ask any pool op

Well does the pool not have the DOGE coins? Where did they go? Just send me them!
February 11, 2014, 11:43:40 AM
We keep fixing it and it keeps breaking there is an issue with the Doge 1.5 Client, ask any pool op
February 11, 2014, 10:05:21 AM
Can you guys fix the damn DOGE mining server already. Those blocks should be confirmed already, as they confirm on network blocks. I have had $200+ worth of Doge stuck in my account for a MONTH
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
February 09, 2014, 07:48:19 PM
Our server hosting datacenter is down at the moment.  So DGC/ARG/GFT will be down until further notice. 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

-tb-
Activity: 27
February 09, 2014, 05:23:10 PM
Hello my account is locked. (SMC cryptopools) , please unlock it (seben)
Activity: 4
February 05, 2014, 08:22:13 AM
Thanks to ahmed_bodi, now everything is fine!
February 04, 2014, 12:59:47 PM

Hello
Why I can`t login with my account (dgc.cryptopools.com)? When I try to login I receive a message "Unable to login: Account locked."
Everything was fine, but when I tried to change automatic payout threshold, I forgot to enter PIN and then my account was blocked. Why?
When I try to send a message from "contactform" ( http://dgc.cryptopools.com/index.php?page=contactform ), I recieve a message " There was a problem sending your message. Please try again. "

has this been done yet? if not reply or pm with you're username and ill do it

Send Either Ahmed Bodi or Techbytes a pm with an explanation and they will solve the problem.

My account got locked too when I failed to type my password correctly a couple of times.

Can anyone answer me? I wrote personal messages to Ahmed Bodi and Techbytes but received no response ... Could anyone unlock my account?
February 04, 2014, 12:56:32 PM
Is there a fix coming for the DogeCoin Pool?

It has not confirmed blocks from nearly 1 MONTH ago! Confirmations are supposed to go by network blocks, not local blocks.
heh? it should have been done guess more to do then (i hate doge btw, every pool is having issues with their code)
February 04, 2014, 11:02:55 AM
Is there a fix coming for the DogeCoin Pool?

It has not confirmed blocks from nearly 1 MONTH ago! Confirmations are supposed to go by network blocks, not local blocks.
Activity: 4
February 02, 2014, 12:19:01 PM

Hello
Why I can`t login with my account (dgc.cryptopools.com)? When I try to login I receive a message "Unable to login: Account locked."
Everything was fine, but when I tried to change automatic payout threshold, I forgot to enter PIN and then my account was blocked. Why?
When I try to send a message from "contactform" ( http://dgc.cryptopools.com/index.php?page=contactform ), I recieve a message " There was a problem sending your message. Please try again. "

Send Either Ahmed Bodi or Techbytes a pm with an explanation and they will solve the problem.

My account got locked too when I failed to type my password correctly a couple of times.

Can anyone answer me? I wrote personal messages to Ahmed Bodi and Techbytes but received no response ... Could anyone unlock my account?
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
February 01, 2014, 03:06:37 AM
^ techbytes will take care of it,

@Techbytes can you update the OP with a note saying people should contact you for account support, that way we can fully eliminate this confusion.

Im locked out of ARG.CryptoPools.com.  Where do I go to get it unlocked since the website form errors out? Huh
January 31, 2014, 02:07:28 PM
^ techbytes will take care of it,

@Techbytes can you update the OP with a note saying people should contact you for account support, that way we can fully eliminate this confusion.
Pages:
Jump to: