Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]🚀 CryptoProfile(CP)-Empowering safer and more secure ICO ecosystem📢🔥 - page 14. (Read 35756 times)

copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
if an ICO that has a smart contract with you decides to shut shop what happens to the funds locked in the smart contract? is it given to people who have invested in that ICO?
It would depends on the project terms and condition..bit generally if they didn't not hit soft cap, they need to return the funds back.
copper member
Activity: 89
can only ICO's that have an ERC20 token sign up with you? or any format of tokens is allowed?
only erc20 token acceptable.
Activity: 20
 what extra due diligence does CP do that i can't do on my own?
Activity: 20
what is the total token supply?
Activity: 19
Activity: 22
 Where will I receive the airdropped tokens of other ICO's if I have cp tokens?
Activity: 23
why is KYC mandatory? is there anyway to bypass it?
Activity: 25
Do you have a demo of your airdrop functionality? so that i can see how it works
Activity: 26
 Is cryptoprofile a blockchain company? How is it related to the blockchain?
Activity: 29
When can I trade the CP tokens?
Activity: 28
Can you explain how your airdrop platform functions?
Activity: 28
 what makes CP stand out from the crowd?
copper member
Activity: 70
copper member
is there any lock in period for investors?
Hi, yes, the reason for the lock-in is to ensure that the plans are not derails by the impromptu withdrawal of such investors. However, this does not take away from the profitability of the platform.
copper member
what happens to the unused tokens if hard cap isn't reached?

Hi, not to worry as the tokens will not be burned. We will instead keep then in our reserved for release in the future to help provide future services.

copper member
who is your ICO advisor?
Hi, there is no need for ICO advisors as our community is made up of many ICOs, blockchains and legal advisors.
copper member
when are you planning to shift to mainnet?
Hi, we intend to switch to testnet. First, a wallet for fiat to purchase/sell CP tokens directly without going through exchanges. Unfortunately we are unable to confirm the exact dates, so please do stay tuned for further updates!
copper member
what is the long term strategy for CP?
Hi, the long-term strategy is to bring in as many projects as possible.
copper member
How are you planning to stabilize your token after the moon phase?
Hi, there is no guarantee on the token price and whether it will moon or not. However, the token does have utility since it will be used to provide ICO marketing services on the platform. Therefore, it will have more stable growth as compared to tokens that are purely speculative.
Pages:
Jump to: