Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]🚀 CryptoProfile(CP)-Empowering safer and more secure ICO ecosystem📢🔥 - page 25. (Read 35756 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i heard you reached your soft cap during pre sale, way to go!! good to see you guys work hard to make this happen

Thank you so much for your kind words Canne, We hope that there are more encouraging people like you that will realise our project's effort to grow together Smiley
copper member
what can i gain holding CP tokens?

Hi there, CP token holders will keep getting vast amounts of airdrop as long the teams keeps bringing in fresh projects.

any projects you are working on currently?

Yes , do head over to our website www.cryptoprofile.io to take a look at our collective collaboration with other companies. One very recent project was the aliasing with black phoenix capital
Activity: 20
i heard you reached your soft cap during pre sale, way to go!! good to see you guys work hard to make this happen
Activity: 15

Hi there, CP token holders will keep getting vast amounts of airdrop as long the teams keeps bringing in fresh projects.

any projects you are working on currently?
copper member

Activity: 15
copper member
Welcome all! Kindly read this article as you can learn more about CryptoProfile's due diligence system and Novel Economic Model.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/cryptoprofile-announces-new-platform-set-to-revolutionize-the-cryptocurrency-industry/
copper member
What wallet should be used for purchasing CP tokens?

Any ERC20 wallet is compatible to store CP tokens. I would recommend you to use MyEtherWallet as it is widely used.
copper member
Activity: 70
is there any way i can reach the admins of the group personally?
hello, yes for faster response, kindly join our official Telegram group: https://t.me/cryptoprofile and message one of the admins there.
copper member
What is the minimum deposit?
During the pre-sale, the minimum amount to invest is $500 USD while the public sale will have a $100 USD minimum investment amount.
aw man i dont have that much to spare now, when is your public sale starting?
Hi, public sale begins in the first week of March.
is there any way i can reach the admins of the group personally?
During the pre-sale, the minimum amount to invest is $500 USD while the public sale will have a $100 USD minimum investment amount.
aw man i dont have that much to spare now, when is your public sale starting?
Activity: 14
How many ICO projects are completed so far?
We have helped 4 ICO projects since March 2018 to Sept 2019.
can we have more details about these projects?
copper member
How many CP tokens are available now?
Currently there is a total token supply of 753,471,015 of which 591,474,747
 are for sale.
copper member
How many ICO projects are completed so far?
We have helped 4 ICO projects since March 2018 to Sept 2019.
copper member
copper member
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: