Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]🚀 CryptoProfile(CP)-Empowering safer and more secure ICO ecosystem📢🔥 - page 35. (Read 35756 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What is the minimum amount of CP tokens to be bought?
Activity: 26
Activity: 22
Can the Cp tokens be exchanged outside the project?
Activity: 21
How many CP tokens are available?
Activity: 22
Will the vetting be done by the bounty hunter or a professional?
Is cryptocurrency legal?

Hi there, some countries and states have explicitly allowed its use and trade while others have banned or restricted it.

Let us know which country you are referring to and we will be able to advise accordingly.
I want to know about the Asian markets

We would love to advise you on that, however, Asia is huge. Let us know specifically which country you are looking at?
How about China and India?
copper member
Activity: 56
Дyмaю пepcпeктивный пpoeкт, ждy икcoв )

Thank you so much! Grin
copper member
Oтличный пpoeкт opгaнизaтopы aдeквaтныe, и я дyмaю чтo этoт тoкeн в дaльнeйшeм бyдeт интepeceн, и oн выpacтeт в цeнe.
Taк чтo coвeтyю зaкyпитьcя

Hey there, thank you for kind words! The team really appreciate it! Grin
copper member
Is cryptocurrency legal?

Hi there, some countries and states have explicitly allowed its use and trade while others have banned or restricted it.

Let us know which country you are referring to and we will be able to advise accordingly.

We would love to advise you on that, however, Asia is huge. Let us know specifically which country you are looking at?
Activity: 6
Дyмaю пepcпeктивный пpoeкт, ждy икcoв )
copper member
Activity: 70
Hello everyone,  Smiley I really liked the project, really. You can say the best Cheesy
Thank you very much! We are glad you like the project Smiley
Activity: 70
Hello everyone,  Smiley I really liked the project, really. You can say the best Cheesy
Is cryptocurrency legal?

copper member
Is cryptocurrency legal?

Hey there, are you referring to our bounty program? By engaging participants in our bounty program are we able to create even more publicity about our project and through that are we able to connect with even more investors. However this is only one of our many ways in achieving that, we have already engaged with huge investors in our project, do take some time and look at our roadmaps as well as how we conquer problems in the cryptocommunity at cryptoprofile.io Smiley

I wanted to know about the project. How is it possible to earn more investors by giving away such coins to the users?
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Is cryptocurrency legal?

I wanted to know about the project. How is it possible to earn more investors by giving away such coins to the users?
copper member
Is cryptocurrency legal?

copper member
Activity: 89
copper member
Welcome all! Kindly spare some time to read this article as you can learn more about how CryptoProfile does the due diligence on behalf of investors and identifies ICO scams so that we are all able to invest with a peace of mind.

https://medium.com/@mohcrypto/ico-scams-all-your-solutions-and-what-you-need-to-know-with-cryptoprofile-io-a1024fa738ac
Pages:
Jump to: