Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cryptron.io - CRYPTRON ICO & BOUNTY - Download Wallet Today - page 2. (Read 1210 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
 i really have this questions that is nice to be wanser, and at this point i'm happy that only wast little on this. 1 is why we can see the team is Who’s behind the CRYPTRON ICO Project?qualifications? experience? especially previously success in the same field? what social presence you have? what is linkedin profiles?
any cryptocurrency and honest project do. why is any address? real address? What is the problem you see and the solution you have? this many questions raising when i look for this project one of my questions as why i invest BTC on this and is very easy wanser because the sales pitch make me feel good, and that is the wrong wanser cause in any part of this project we can say I'm buying into the CRYPTRON ICO , because it has strong business fundamental. So ill see next week's what you gona do and probably i don't have to don nothing to have the BTC back and is all good, but all of this have very good red flags. Hope not

receive email from you saying for i send my wallet to receive the coins from bounty until today nothing happens. I ill let satay the videos for now in platforms and i see the shat on dashboard desapear, i satay this 0.00053882 on BTC left behind and i already Buy 10K TRN i do not want to buy any more if is good is good if not how well next time i dig in a ICO i firts make all the questions before i buy.

My user name
LazyLAG

I want the remaining BTC 0.00053882 send to my wallet is this if you are legit and honest business you ill do that

342MnkHibMmBrHhaaKJPNvAZ8zFReG7sZu

And i want to receive the bounty you promise in email

[email protected]

my TRN descktop wallet

TA3bkLUXD7Hs8Z2VeD9B1TdD74c5ftfuRk

Many thanks and i really hope this project see the day light but what is the solution what is the problem what is the partner's what is the code team escrow we really don't have a clue
Activity: 10
 Roll Eyes Very Serious ICO PROGRAM i Have ever seen.
Admin Fedor Is Really hard Working on Website.  i had a problem  but its now completely Sholved.  Thank you very much Admin.  we Are ready to see Another SUCCESSFUL ICO
Activity: 38
I have 4 Connections but the wallet does not seem to be syncing?

I have tested and is synching. Will add more nodes in the next few days

Thanks - Its synced now, It just stalled for 3-4 hours for some reason

Was catching up with blocks thats all and the setgenerate also depends on computing power you have
Activity: 156

Thanks - Its synced now, It just stalled for 3-4 hours for some reason

Activity: 5

I am ready to promote this project because I believe in the success of this project!
Atlast I found A nice ICO after long Time Researching.
Its have Really Good potential, i have Done some discussion with CEO of Cryptron I got many Information and knew About Cryptron.
im totaly impressive with cryptron Whatepaper. and Roadmam.  Hope it will be Successful ICO,
Walle is not sync why ?

You need to wait until blocks catch up :-)
mining can be done directly from the cryptron wallet without requiring the need of mining rigs as the difficulty is very low. How ever after certain stage of blocks that will get mined computing windows cpu or gpu wont be enough to mine as the block size increases. Each block is 154 Coins.

Any plans set yet on a date for mining?

Mining will be available after ICO sale ends

Thank you

How does the Wallet show 13 blocks mined already?
Activity: 34
Walle is not sync why ?

Mining will be available after ICO sale ends

CRYPTRON (TRN) BOUNTY Program

Bounty Program Details link to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-ico-cryptron-the-next-banking-blockchain-fast-growing-ico-3268068

Wallet Crypton Download link https://cryptron.io/cryptron-wallet.zip note any purchases in the ICO/ITO will not recieve coins but will show up on the your memebrs dashbaord. After ICO end coins will be sent instantly to your requested wallet address or exchanger address. How ever we can issue bounty coins immediately to your Cryptron wallet.

Bounty Program

Making a high quality detailed video and Posting on Youtube 6,000 TRN Coins
A good Article write up 3000 TRN
ICO Forum Posting 250 TRN Coins
Facebook /Twitter Posting 250 TRN Coins
Liking FB post 20 TRN
Liking Twitter Post 20 TRN

To claim bounty contact [email protected]

To download the cryptron wallet you do not need to be a member

https://cryptron.io
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
very nice project and a bright future of the company
every body  must have to purchase token for making
profit's company has wonderful bright future with no
risk. so suggeste to buy tokens. thanks
i'm also interested after seeing a lot of people recommend, not without reason this is all because promising potential of the project
ideed cryptron deserves to be a priority, i hope all appropriate with expectations
Hello Dear admin as early as possible contact with me or reply my private message i have some important issues with you.
looks to be a great ico, what is the price of each token?

Price of each token in pre ICO is $0.01 plus 25% Free
Walle is not sync why is that?

Open cryptron wallet hover mouse over help then select debug windows select console then enter setgenerate true 2 and the mining will start will sync after a 5 -15 minutes or might take longer. Just keep the wallet open and let it catch up with sync, I have just started wallet took 15 min to sync all is working fine
Pages:
Jump to: