Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptSEO [CSEO] FREE AIR DROP -- NO MINING -- Social Media Boosting LIVE!! - page 2. (Read 2024 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
There is no block explorer?

There is simple BE in Tools>Blockchain Explorer inside wallet. I will offer bounty to someone who make one on the web though if anyone interested. BTW, did you get synced-up?

Yes, synced-up ready
Activity: 25

There is simple BE in Tools>Blockchain Explorer inside wallet. I will offer bounty to someone who make one on the web though if anyone interested. BTW, did you get synced-up?
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
https://i.ibb.co/kMjXbQF/CSEO.jpg

i made all, but just stop there   Angry

I have sent you a PM.

(and as a newbie you cant post images)
I suggest that you open a channel of discord, there the information and contact is more fluid than in this forum.

Agree to this.
Easier to communicate.
First reward drop has been reached!
How many coins required to stake please?
Thx.

Any amount should stake. But the higher each input is the more likely and often it will produce stake reward. Thank you for question!
Activity: 23
How many coins required to stake please?
Thx.
"User 'Cryptseo Service' is a newbie, but your options are set such that you cannot receive PMs from newbies. Therefore, you cannot send PMs to newbies, either."

I am newbie, can´t not send Pm to you

I had this problem with new account, too. This post below solved it for me.

You need to go to your personal profile, select 'Personal Message Settings' and check the box that says  'Allow newbies to send you PMs.'
Afterwards you will be able to PM me. Looking forward to your PM. Smiley

I sent you two transactions because the wallet does not allow me to make a single monkey for the limit. I can't send you PM because I'm new and let me do two each day, please check something else, my desktop wallet has 5 days out of sync stuck in block 13165.

I suggest that you open a channel of discord, there the information and contact is more fluid than in this forum.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
For you that are thinking about this, it works.
I bought some youtube subs just to test and it sure did work! Smiley

Thanks for giving us a try. I hope you are happy with the results!!
Very interesting project, is there any bounty for a mac/raspberry pi wallet?

There can be! I will send you DM.

I actually cannot DM you because of your settings but I can offer some CSEO for Mac and Pi wallets.
For you that are thinking about this, it works.
I bought some youtube subs just to test and it sure did work! Smiley
"User 'Cryptseo Service' is a newbie, but your options are set such that you cannot receive PMs from newbies. Therefore, you cannot send PMs to newbies, either."

I had this problem with new account, too. This post below solved it for me.

You need to go to your personal profile, select 'Personal Message Settings' and check the box that says  'Allow newbies to send you PMs.'
Afterwards you will be able to PM me. Looking forward to your PM. Smiley

The link to market is https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=CSEO_BTC

The link to his actual tweet is https://twitter.com/TillKoeln/status/1243063182576553987 (this is the tweet that we are promoting through our system as proof that we can deliver on what is promised)
Pages:
Jump to: