Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CTV - Creativecoin- Inwallet Blockexplorer -ROADMAP- - page 3. (Read 13349 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
hey everybody..we got some issues with the domain and webprovider!we are trying to work out this as soon as possible.

after we fix the problems there will come something like wikipedia where you can make articles and get donated by other users..

so

Webwallet and Creativewiki will come in the next days after this we will make a webcommunity place for everybody where you can show your own graphic work etc.

more to come
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
cpu, gpu, asic?

this coin has no more POW
There were 35k Block with POW
now only pos

POW isnt a fancy anymore. I call for moratorium on unjustified energy waste and urge u to shift ur attention to better solution techniques for coin distribution.
cpu, gpu, asic?

this coin has no more POW
There were 35k Block with POW
now only pos

Why dumped so heavily? No one wants this? Undecided

we were really surprised about the dump Sad
perhaps many ppl thinking developing is easy and they always want updates and new features.But this takes time.Just watch other legit coins..They also needed much time for their features (dash,eth,zec...)
Is it worth dumping 5% of the coin supply for less than 0.01 btc?no!is it worth to hold and stake the coins til something happen with the coin?yes! Smiley
the dumper should bleed for this Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah but i been buying the dump. If CTV doesn't get added to Yobit on the next round of coin adds. We can start a small community donation to pay the yobit fee (if its has not been paid) and have it listed there. I'll start with .025 if we can get enough people to match it.  

Very nice move from you.Community donations sounds smart.Could work to get added on yobit.For Sure more attention for the coin than nova

and FYI
Domain is ours now!We´re waiting for the Service Provider to continue.
Activity: 146
cpu, gpu, asic?
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

Yeah but i been buying the dump. If CTV doesn't get added to Yobit on the next round of coin adds. We can start a small community donation to pay the yobit fee (if its has not been paid) and have it listed there. I'll start with .025 if we can get enough people to match it. 
Activity: 3
for sure there will be another exchange next time

we now have registered the creative-coin.com domain.
we are just waiting for our service provider now.

stay tuned
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto

excellent plans, i will wait for the implementation of masternod to run  Smiley

we will wait too, another exchange for CTV  Wink
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

excellent plans, i will wait for the implementation of masternod to run  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Hello Guys

We have a little Roadmap for you!

Posted in the OP!

24h Volume: 0.000 BTC

Are we all waiting for yolobit? Grin

yuppp, but dev won't pay the listing fee, maybe baghold will pay it.

i believe, with only 3 M total supply, whale will easy to accumulate at Nova, and bring CTV to Yobit, and the party begin.

many bots on yobit and they are mostly adding coins with big premine.
We cannot pay so much btc to get listed on bigger exchanges as we didnt made an ICO or something.

POW is now over in hope that some more user will join this project!You can buy many coins on novaexchange!

Well done I don't think you should pay for the coin to get added to any exchange. Usage and development will bring serious exchanges to add CTV.
Hello Guys

We have a little Roadmap for you!

Posted in the OP!

i believe, with only 3 M total supply, whale will easy to accumulate at Nova, and bring CTV to Yobit, and the party begin.

many bots on yobit and they are mostly adding coins with big premine.
We cannot pay so much btc to get listed on bigger exchanges as we didnt made an ICO or something.

POW is now over in hope that some more user will join this project!You can buy many coins on novaexchange!
Activity: 588
Gon Totto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

legendary
Stoned & Stranged
With this price only couple btc marketcap Huh Sounds ridiculous.

Money from ETH will be channeled into this coin by former chinese entrepreneurs seeking ways to safely withdraw yuan from falling banking system. Price will rise, patience.

Yeah I'm sure all the chinamen will dump their ETH and also BTC to buy CTV and push it to at least 15$ each coin  Wink
More than that!

Ok let's do it 150$?
Activity: 812

Money from ETH will be channeled into this coin by former chinese entrepreneurs seeking ways to safely withdraw yuan from falling banking system. Price will rise, patience.

Yeah I'm sure all the chinamen will dump their ETH and also BTC to buy CTV and push it to at least 15$ each coin  Wink
More than that!
legendary
Stoned & Stranged

Activity: 592

Activity: 14
perhaps this Alt was created for the exchange of CTV-DOGE   Smiley
Activity: 800
If you want exchange - Nova is your cheapest option

Yes and very well suited for low volume coins and also offers DOGE / LTC as market when the coin reaches the minimum price of 1 satoshi (BTC)   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: