Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] Cubrix (Cube-Matrix online networks) - page 2. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I see on the website that ICO has been going on now, but I don't see how many tokens have been sold and I also want to know how much sotfcap from your project? Did you get 3150 ETH in softcap? If you are more transparent in sales I'm sure more investors will support your project
I also could not see it, and you're right if could be more transparent with its sales results, I think it could also be the attraction could be more convincing investors to join the project.
Activity: 246
Merit: 0
I see on the website that ICO has been going on now, but I don't see how many tokens have been sold and I also want to know how much sotfcap from your project? Did you get 3150 ETH in softcap? If you are more transparent in sales I'm sure more investors will support your project
Activity: 266
August 17, 2018, 05:49:47 AM
Cubrix (CBIX) platform cryptocurrency opportunity
Nowadays, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology have been gaining more acceptance and widely used in global business transaction. Therefore, the integration of both core sectors could save cost and increase efficiency, which clearly explains why the market value of Cubrix (CBIX) token has been increasing tremendously.
copper member
Activity: 23
August 16, 2018, 03:01:48 AM
We have just posted our Bounty Thread
copper member
August 15, 2018, 10:54:01 PM
all four wallet features determine its development, especially the exchange that must be a benchmark for the success of the project itself, because if the exchange has developed very well, the project will also have high profit and the mission can be resolved properly

Thank you for your advice. We strive to develop further.
copper member
August 15, 2018, 10:43:30 PM
I think the fund allocation and roadmap are very neatly arranged, but the thread is not well developed, if I may suggest, the allocation of funds for marketing can be added, I think the public will be interested in that

Thank you for your advice. We strive to develop further.
copper member
August 15, 2018, 10:41:51 PM
Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/cubrix-24339 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

Thank you.
Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 10:47:31 AM
all four wallet features determine its development, especially the exchange that must be a benchmark for the success of the project itself, because if the exchange has developed very well, the project will also have high profit and the mission can be resolved properly
Activity: 294
August 13, 2018, 10:08:51 AM
I think the fund allocation and roadmap are very neatly arranged, but the thread is not well developed, if I may suggest, the allocation of funds for marketing can be added, I think the public will be interested in that
copper member
August 09, 2018, 09:03:12 AM
Reserve For Future Update

We have just posted our Bounty Thread
copper member
August 09, 2018, 09:01:22 AM
Cubrix (Cube-Matrix online networks)
Cubrix Website Twitter Facebook YouTube