Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 566. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Surely a coconut can't migrate?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Im one too young for that i think
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Thanks for sharing your settings Myagui!  Smiley

Hey there leekua,
Most welcome! [pats self in the back for being useful for once  Cool]

Will be happy to take donations from your boosted hashrate:
LTC: LKS1WDKGED647msBQfLBHV3Ls8sveGncnm
BTC: 16hJF5mceSojnTD3ZTUDqdRhDyPJzoRakM
YAC: Y87sptDEcpLkLeAuex6qZioDbvy1qXZEj4

Now, seriously, these are Christian's addresses copied over from cudaminer's launch screen!!!  Grin

Happy mining,
~ Myagui
Activity: 190
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Work. With UltraCoin

zelante, what's your launch config for the 750TIs there?
Perhaps try this:
-i 0 -L 2 T5x12

Running on the latest proper "official release version", this get's me about 26Kh/s per 750TI, and mine are not much overclocked at all...
If anyone has better launch settings for scrypt-jane N12, please share Smiley

Cheers,
~ Myagui

Thanks for sharing your settings Myagui!  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Can anyone tell me about GPU-Z and why it may be reporting this way?
On the last line for 'Computing' only the OPENCL box is checked, but I noticed on some settings review sites that when they took screenshots of their OC settings that the CUDA, PhysX and DirectCompute boxes were all checked.

Like this...

Anyone have any thoughts? Just misreporting?

It's a misreport that happened to me earlier when I had OC'd the card beyond it's stable configuration. Reset the card via device manager and restart GPU-Z. Everything should be checked then. But nothing to worry about,hopefully. Everything is working as it should.

I get this, but only when connected to a 1x riser - if I install it in a 16x slot it reports correctly (all boxes checked)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I have this for my GPU's that aren't connected to a screen. When I plug them into a screen, GPU-Z detects it correctly.
But I can't back-up the bios with GPU-Z Sad Might try resetting them.
Activity: 308
On the last line for 'Computing' only the OPENCL box is checked, but I noticed on some settings review sites that when they took screenshots of their OC settings that the CUDA, PhysX and DirectCompute boxes were all checked.

Like this...

It's a misreport that happened to me earlier when I had OC'd the card beyond it's stable configuration. Reset the card via device manager and restart GPU-Z. Everything should be checked then. But nothing to worry about,hopefully. Everything is working as it should.
Activity: 238
Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

Like this...

Activity: 280
Man..   it's so hard to take coins with silly names seriously

Activity: 126
Just curious if ccminer is going to be tweaked for mjollnircoin launch https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mjollnircoin-mnr-ultra-secure-fast-transactions-asic-resistant-577437

Hvc clone with no voting and only 45 million coins. Very responsive devs thus far. Could be what HVC shoulda been.
Jump to: