Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 574. (Read 3426922 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
if you stop cudaminer, do you still have the lag ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
ok so anyone who has done a good pcie bandwidth test, i have something funny going on

so with my 3 instances of groestl running, i am able to play crysis 3 maxed out, and it runs perfect
if i open up an older game like borerlands 2 or metro 2033, i get nothing but lag :s

cpu usage doesn't go high, and memory doesn't either. it just seems to hate older games while i am mining, shut of the miner and it runs fine
the gaming card is a gtx 780, and i dont use it for mining, but i have 3 750Ti's mining

just seems strange that something as stupidly high demanding as crysis 3 runs fine but these older games don't :s
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Christian,

Just for fun I compiled cudaminer with the 6.0 toolkit, which I was able to do by changing some of the deprecated > compute 20 / sm20 to 30 in the project file, but it would only hash at 60% -70% or so of the 5.5 toolkit.  Just tried it for fun; it will compile, but will need some definite tweaking.

Whoops helps to make it compile x64 code on an x64 system; anyway still only about 60% hash power with the 6.0 toolkit.

(Compiles normally with 5.5 of course. Smiley )
legendary
Is http://www.cudaminers.net/ working for you , cause i can`t open it for 3 days now.
Its working for me aswell. Certain sites wont load for me either but will load through my phone

How do I know which compute version 750Ti's are? Thanks.

Compute 3.5

as nomad1109 linked, 750 and 750Ti's are actually compute 5.0  Smiley We simply run them under compute 3.5 normally in the miners
Thanks. Are you seeing noticeable differences between running sources vs 2-28 version?
of cudaminer ? I think there was some improvement for keccak and blake also (Huh I am kind of lost in all the update, I have so many version  Grin)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is http://www.cudaminers.net/ working for you , cause i can`t open it for 3 days now.
Its working for me aswell. Certain sites wont load for me either but will load through my phone

Compute 3.5

as nomad1109 linked, 750 and 750Ti's are actually compute 5.0  Smiley We simply run them under compute 3.5 normally in the miners
Thanks. Are you seeing noticeable differences between running sources vs 2-28 version?
legendary
other cpu only coin:  sha1  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=543675.0

there would be also bitmonero but everything is different there...

I dont think sleep is something any of us get much of Wink
So yeh, as the 750 range is maxwell its compute 5.0

Gtx 780Ti, 780, and titan are 3.5
And everything older in the 700 series are compute 3.0
Activity: 79
as nomad1109 linked, 750 and 750Ti's are actually compute 5.0  Smiley We simply run them under compute 3.5 normally in the miners

Oops, my mistake, sorry.
I've got to stop assuming things, and maybe get some sleep.

Compute 3.5

It's working fine over here.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

Compute 3.5 Compute 5.0 (thnx bigjme)
Activity: 84
Yes it is but anyone that yries to compile 64bit without the proper sll files will just get errors
Ok thanks, pretty logical now that i think about it.
Yep, when you compile in x64 the folder it saves to is x64/release not just release

You also have to change the .dll files which you put with the finished exe as the ones in my picture are the 32bit ones and the 64bit requires the 64bit files

Ive done a lot of compiling lately creating my custom ccminer and cudaminer so guides on compiling are easy. I have compiled atleast 100 releases of ccminer in the last week.
Is that right? I thought it was just a matter of selecting x64 instead of x32.
Linking to files would be the finishing touch. I will edit my post so others have to scroll less Smiley
Thanks. I am considering linking to all the files needed, and links to the repositories, that would help maybe. Ooo and 64bit compiles differently so the folders and dll's needed would be different
Bored more then fast Smiley any recommendations for it i will do

I think it is complete, so i got nothing. Nice job!
Jump to: