Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 984. (Read 3426921 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If you switch to a development build and are getting low Scrypt rates, try the Z or Y kernel instead.
Activity: 196
450khash/s is a bit low... I am able to achieve (but not this version) around 720khash (mod bios + oc which should give on stock around 600khash)
The 450 is only on the b114 unofficial build, on the latest official build I am averaging 550 (although I have seen it peak once at 600 I think).
It is actually a factory overclocked card, specifically a:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125489

Core clock: 1020 mhz
Boost clock: 1085 mhz
memory: 7000 mhz

Looking at the spreadsheet again, people are getting between 650 and 600 kh/s at my clock range, so it was my fault for not paying attention to the OC level.
The extra 50 kh/s is probably due to it rendering windows because its my main GPU and not a headless mining machine.

PS. I should like to point that my main point was that switching to the new b114 caused a significant hash reduction.
Luckily I was being pessimistic ahead of time and only ordered one card to test it out before committing to a large mining investment.

PPS. Something interesting happened, the GPU crashed (and so did firefox). After which cudaminer went from mining at 550 kh/s to 5500kh/s
or at least so it said. It didn't manage to submit any results. I will keep an eye on it
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
PSA:

Based on current trading values at bter(Yac), coinedup(Vtc), and coinbase(Btc) here are the facts.

1 Yac = 2.56 cents
1 Vtc = 33.63 cents

Therefore 1 Vtc is worth 13.14 times 1 Yacoin.

Look at your coins per day of both. Are you making 13x more Yacoin than you could Vertcoin?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Nice work on the new Kernels. I'm able to squeeze 280 k/hash out my 660ti with stock clocks.
Edit: Kind of curious if implementing a backup pool feature is possible in the future?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I have been testing b114.
It is a little slower than cudaminer-2013-12-18 on a GTX760 (~drop from 225 to 215kh/s)
And a lot slower on a 780 Ti (Dropped from 550 to 450kh/s)
Both are x64 because x32 has been slower on my tests on the 760

Speaking of speed, I expected the 780 Ti to get closer to 800 kh/s based on what I saw listed in the google spreadsheet
450khash/s is a bit low... I am able to achieve (but not this version) around 720khash (mod bios + oc which should give on stock around 600khash)
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
I think he meant finding consecutive blocks two times, as in two blocks around 6:15 and two blocks around 8:28

RIF - Reading is fundamental... thanks  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I think he meant finding consecutive blocks two times, as in two blocks around 6:15 and two blocks around 8:28

I was able to solo-mine two consecutive blocks for Yacoin twice this morning, hehe. Once around 06:15, and once around 08:28 ...

Double check the block explorer - there are no two hour gaps between consecutive blocks in the last 12 hours.  What block numbers were they?
Activity: 196
I have been testing b114.
It is a little slower than cudaminer-2013-12-18 on a GTX760 (~drop from 225 to 215kh/s)
And a lot slower on a 780 Ti (Dropped from 550 to 450kh/s)
Both are x64 because x32 has been slower on my tests on the 760

Speaking of speed, I expected the 780 Ti to get closer to 800 kh/s based on what I saw listed in the google spreadsheet
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Thanks Christian for your generosity. A forum lurker mostly. Just wanted to thank you for your work and effort. 1LTC in as requested, hope more will come your way (217fdc8b8d4071d04344eef7fea90a6150487a244783884009e8e5111121e7a2) Cheesy

also, usually I modify the autotune to limit the search space via something like (GRID_BLOCKS *WARPS_PER_BLOCK / LOOKUP_GAP < 50) continue; really speeds up the search by ignoring the really slow low warp counts, but not sure if I'm missing something?

Experience with the Y and Z kernels also indicate there's about a 10-15% gain on my cards.
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

I was able to solo-mine two consecutive blocks for Yacoin twice this morning, hehe. Once around 06:15, and once around 08:28 ...

Activity: 86
Thanks for cudaminer, was able to tinker with it and get my 680 to 310-320 khash!
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
I'm solo mining, and only one port ever seem to work, and no matter what port I change it to, Cudaminer still tries looking for the same port.

It's still the same with the exception that you have to configre the wallet to which port to use:

C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\blablacoin\blablacoin.conf

rpcport=8998

and start cudaMiner with

-o http://127.0.0.1:8998
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
How do I change the port in cudaminer batch file? I can only seem to use one particular port. It's been bugging me for awhile because it's a nightmare when I want to switch coins.

-o stratum+tcp://blabla.bla:port as in -o stratum+tcp://yac.m-s-t.org:3333

I'm solo mining, and only one port ever seem to work, and no matter what port I change it to, Cudaminer still tries looking for the same port.

You sure you have your conf for the QT setup right?
Activity: 532
How do I change the port in cudaminer batch file? I can only seem to use one particular port. It's been bugging me for awhile because it's a nightmare when I want to switch coins.

-o stratum+tcp://blabla.bla:port as in -o stratum+tcp://yac.m-s-t.org:3333

Activity: 182
Why is YAC suddenly deemed "dead"?

Everyone has an opinion Smiley  I'm actually buying hardware specifically for YAC at this time.  Beave162 and I have been tweaking and tuning for a few weeks now.  Returns have been good so far - the coin is slightly undervalued right now, so everyone is being advised to hold them Smiley

ah okay, fact that the only exchange (bter) has (had?) issues didn't work in favour either I suppose.
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
Activity: 98

Everyone has an opinion Smiley  I'm actually buying hardware specifically for YAC at this time.  Beave162 and I have been tweaking and tuning for a few weeks now.  Returns have been good so far - the coin is slightly undervalued right now, so everyone is being advised to hold them Smiley

What exchange is carrying YAC

Jump to: