Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CV2] ColossusCoin2.0 | Yobit.net | NovaExchange - Swap to COLX is closed - page 51. (Read 116164 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
CrApsy COL traders had nearly one year and enough time to sell their COL in LTC, and swap manually indirectly to CV2 (by buying and supporting CV2)
Therefore nothing more to say. There was and is nothing to complain about the Dev Team. Complaining usually does not solve the problems.
You should keep yourself better informed. Craptsy was a fast-sinking ship

I have 1.2 billion Colossuscoins currently (buy value 0.25 BTC) at Cryptsy locked in to their wallet. The purchase dates were;

24 August 2015 and 7 October 2015.

Legally;

A transaction has occurred and the coins (regardless of Cryptsy's position) is that the coins are legally mine, it is the responsibility of Cryptsy to allow access to withdrawels and after such do an audit of their financials, their financials cannot include current customers owned coins.

The purchase has been made and registered on the blockchain, this means that an investment has been made in the Colossuscoin blockchain and "foundation" running the coin, this represents;

a legal stake in the coin and a legal right of entitlement to full replacement or reimbursement of value if that coin is no longer accepted by the team
(evidence can be provided of balance including all transactions to the wallet).

Development teams think that they can allocate a cut off date for transfer of coins - this of course relies on;

a) that the development team is able to contact all stakeholders and inform them personally
b) that the stakeholders are treated as investors, not "cash cows" or anything less than human in any circumstances

Those people responsible for cut off dates will be liable for reimbursements at any time, which includes the future, in particular;

if Colossuscoin were to reach a value of a dollar (highly unlikely) then I am sure you would not really want a lawsuit for someone to claim losses of $1.2 billion

ONLY legal regulation, including time limits, such as PPI claims (which have now been running for 5 years because it is unlawful for them to stop until directed to do so) can be issued by regulatory bodies.

Digital currencies are not centrally issued, however in cases whereby one or a group of people are managing the exchange of goods, the consumer act means that if a product purchased (from any outlet including 1st or 3rd parties) does not function in the manner intended - e.g. the product becomes unusable, it can be returned for a full refund or compensation.

It should be known that cryptocurrencies are not devoid from existing legal consumer protection frameworks.

Please bare all that information in mind when deciding who and who does not qualify for refunds or exchanges, you cannot discriminate at any time between stakeholders, whereby there is no legal cut off date appointed by a financial regulator or government regulations.

I will wait therefore, firstly for a response and how you are going to action outstanding refunds or exchanges, and if nothing is forthcoming and if you cannot treat everyone with the same dignity, maturity and equality then I shall wait until Collossuscoin2 are worth money and simply appoint a lawyer to collect my investment at a later date.

The same thing happened with BDSM and FETISH coins, what is the status of the original colossuscoin blockchain, those of us that are left holding should perhaps continue with the old fork, and discount colossuscoin2 which seems to exclude pre-existing stakeholders.

Info Please!!!!!!!
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
COLX - Spread the Grid.

Coin control is an important tool for Proof of Stake (PoS) coins and lets users see what is happening during coin operations. By default when coins are sent, the coins are selected by giving priority to coins with lowest coin age blocks of coin – alternatively coin control lets users select specific coin blocks to use for transactions

ColossusCoin2 has a static PoS block reward of 5,000 CV2 combined with a block target of 120 seconds.  This means that if you have very large blocks of coin you might not get the full rewards. In order to ensure you get the full rewards, I encourage you to split into blocks around 50 -100k CV2 all into one address.

Splitting Larger Blocks to Smaller Blocks

First you need to enable it by clicking on Tools -> Options -> Display -> Display coin control features -> ok

Go to Coin Control Features on the Send coins dialog. In version v1.2.0 of the Colossuscoin wallet it is named Inputs.

Click List mode

Select the block you would like to split and press ok

Click SplitBlock and enter the number of blocks. For example 10, if you want to split it into 10 Blocks.
Enter the size you want into the Amount field at the bottom. For example 850,000 CV2, if you want to split it into 10 equal Blocks of 85,000 CV2 each
Put your address in the Pay To field and click send

Confirm and send coins

The chance to hit a POS Block depends on the number of Coins in the Block (transaction sent to your wallet), time passed since they have remained stationary in your wallet (minmum 7 days and maximum 28 days) and network Staking activity (more Staking activity reduces the chance per person overall)

Benefits of larger blocks:
* Larger reward on PoS generation
* Lowers the CPU use to run stake (multiple small blocks are more difficult to process)
* Faster generation of stake (wastes less power running computers)

Benefits of smaller blocks:
* Enhances network security (more hash rate devoted to PoS)
* Easier for the network to process
* Slows the rate new coins are generated

【Tutorial】 How to split blocks in ColossusCoin2.0 CV2 wallet

see also here (video tutorial): https://youtu.be/0NkyUCyuHqw
Activity: 418
COLX - Spread the Grid.
Good time to buy ColossusCoin2 for 1 sat:

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Two Million Colossuscoin2.0 Contest:

I'm going to give out 2,000,000.00 CV2 from the Dev Fund for the first good looking ColossusCoin2 video on Youtube

Conditions :
1. Minimal 1,5 minutes (90 seconds)
2. The first one who gets 10,000 Youtube views and 200 Youtube likes ( less than (<) 5% dislikes from the total votes cast)

Much fun thereby!

Best
Sudo23

Nice contest!

I held this coin for a couple of weeks before turning the wallet back on.
I can tell you it really does stake well !
Activity: 469
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

Two Million Colossuscoin2.0 Contest:

I'm going to give out 2,000,000.00 CV2 from the Dev Fund for the first good looking ColossusCoin2 video on Youtube

Conditions :
1. Minimal 1,5 minutes (90 seconds)
2. The first one who gets 10,000 Youtube views and 200 Youtube likes ( less than (<) 5% dislikes from the total votes cast)

Much fun thereby!

Best
Sudo23

and some points that might help with coin adoption and promote cv2

1. daily posts on social media accounts + tipbots
2. giveaways and general promotion
3. more exchanges
4. shapeshift intergration
5. more people staking for better network security (maybe a reward program for people that hold coins from a certain point in time onwards )
6. promotion towards other communities like chinese and europeans.

Thanks Joe - You add some good points.

Any news on the boinc participation project??

We are working on it - the Boinc Project will be announced here shortly.
Is Crest really Colossuscoin guy in here?

I have access to the colossuscoin account for updating the OP.
The other persons that have access to the account are the ColossusCoin2 core development team members: Crestington, Heat007 and Th82.
Crestington: Lead Developer, Global Moderator on our Forums, Marketing & Communications/ Public relations
Sudo23: Founder of the ColossusCoin Foundation, Developer, Website and Forum Administrator, Marketing & Communications/ Public relations
Th82: Marketing & Communications/ Public relations, Investor, Giveaways
Heat007: Assistant Developer, Public relations, Global Moderator on our Forums

Get involved - ColossuscoinV2 is a free software and any developer can contribute to the project. If you would like to be part of the team, please send me a pm with you skill set and the country you live in.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Any news on the boinc participation project??

and some points that might help with coin adoption and promote cv2

1. daily posts on social media accounts + tipbots
2. giveaways and general promotion
3. more exchanges
4. shapeshift intergration
5. more people staking for better network security (maybe a reward program for people that hold coins from a certain point in time onwards )
6. promotion towards other communities like chinese and europeans.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is Crest really Colossuscoin guy in here?
Announcing our newly designed ColossusCoin2.0 Gold Logo made by our graphic designer:

ColossusCoin
     Environmentally Friendly

Get ColossusCoins2.0 CV2 on Yobit.net:

Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.
SWAP CLOSED

The swap has finally ended on 26th of January , 2016.

This was the last day and final date of the swap over.
The cut-off for the swap to the new coin has finished on 26th of January , 2016 and follow-up it will take a further 1 month to process any outstanding payments.  

No more old ColossusCoinV1 COL will be accepted.

We will announce final numbers of swap details of unclaimed coins in the next few days.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Can I still exchange my COL for CV2?

first page of the ann says about that.

It looks like the swap time has finished though! The deadline for swap was on Jan 26.

So it means the CV2 now starts its independent life. No more swapped COL coins brought in.

Is that right, sudo23?
legendary

first page of the ann says about that.
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
legendary
pos rewards needs to be lowered to 1000 colossus2 per block.it helps to raise demand and bring inflation under control. 

5k is ok
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
pos rewards needs to be lowered to 1000 colossus2 per block.it helps to raise demand and bring inflation under control. 
legendary
I hate to say it, but if those flows of "cheap" coins from development fund will continue to come to market at such rate, I doubt the price of this coin will ever be higher than 1 sat... Undecided

Hi drays, I understand your concerns.
It is not intended to continue those flows from development fund.

Ok the 20 Million CV2 order is cancelled and 20 Million CV2 sent back to the CV2 development fund address:
Colossuscoin2 CV2: CefJf3vFUWQULnwJf7Afm1LASMP6TmRrkV
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CV2/tx.php?tx=30ef83ba4c025ba793fcd30c00a2993bd674fb32e1bf6108da0ee2fc10d858d2

We need to find alternative ways to fund the project (the BTC Dev Fund)

best
Sudo23

In general, it is completely OK to fund the project that way, just it needs to be done taking the situation on the market into account - i.e. selling when there is enough buy support/pressure for the amount to be digested easily. If done that way, the market would eagerly  'wait' for those cheap coins, not be flooded by them. Interestingly, there is good buy support right now, after you removed the sell wall Smiley

I for one will never stop buying Cheesy
legendary
come sell cv2 for btc and ltc at cryptopia. my orders are at 1 satoshi and 100 litoshi each. come get em while they last.
Pages:
Jump to: