Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyberFM & Mainstream For The Underground (MFTU) - page 7. (Read 30318 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
It is indeed a calculated move.Taking care of broadcasting and its beneficiaries. Another great element of this project after its concept is how the project finds a way at every moment to carry its members along and keep them in the know at all time.
Activity: 11
This Project is great and mind bolwing it is going to become automated in our Mobile Apps.  This and others are due in July as we update the roadmaps which also be on an updated website.

I sure will be in this and remain here cos i am so down with it. What an idea, its a sure moon for this one.

@CryptoAdams adamsclavers remains here,
Activity: 14
A like the concept about this project, MUSIC industry is huge! Will follow this interesting project hoping that there will be a bounty campaign and more airdrops to come. Kudos guys!
brand new
Activity: 0
So nice project. Just listen music and earn tokens. Guys are so nice and polite. I have been quite long with the project and I will follow all the time. Thank you guys, great work!
Activity: 37
Can we earn the token by listening to a music? Are you planning to held a bounty campaign in the future?

This is actually going to become automated in our Mobile Apps.  Announcements like that and others are due in July as we update the roadmaps which also be on an updated website.

Details are going to become very frequent as time rolls on.
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Can we earn the token by listening to a music? Are you planning to held a bounty campaign in the future?
Activity: 14
Looking good project, good luck
Looks like something interesting.

Who is the team behing project ?
I can't find any information on website

Yes, I can answer virtually ANY questions you may want to ask.  MFTU started off 10 years ago, along side CyberFM Radio only as a promotional product for unsigned independent artists to get on CyberFM Radio.

Now we've decided to fill some gaps in the regarding the same exact ideas but helping the artists grow and prosper themselves.  The reason we have TWO releases is the CYFM token will be providing utility for the "Mainstream" or "Billboard" Artists that already belong to National PROs.

Two Products, one Organization, ten years of process.
Activity: 68

Jtylee is the founder and CEO of CyberFM and MFTU the teams are the community
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

Activity: 24
Wonderful project so easy to earn and so much creativity ..thats why i love this project ..Goodluck team
Activity: 154
very nice project i love it keep it up devs
Activity: 4
This is amazing project... Keep support us
I have bee following this project from dat one and its been growing gracefully, it's a very great project
No Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) are planned for CyberFm tokens and MFTU tokens, then where did the project development fund get if not from ICOs?

10 year old business that already has profitable revenue.  "Investing in themselves."
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
No Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) are planned for CyberFm tokens and MFTU tokens, then where did the project development fund get if not from ICOs?
Having a music industry with decentralization  is quite famous for ICO, but having a radio online music and helping artists is different. Thats why this project is sure to have an impact.
Activity: 58
Slowly but surely, the best team i have seen in recent time I just can't can't wait to see the community expansion #MFTU #CYFM Thanks for the love guys
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Cyber-FM is proud to announce the fact that we have a brand new https://www.mftu.net!

They will be able to launch new Independent Artists in a much more efficient manner going forward. They will be able to COMPENSATE these Artists as well as assist them in DISTRIBUTION and REVENUE GENERATION in 2018!

Great project this must be followed by all the cryptonians especially for those who loves music.
Pages:
Jump to: