Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Czechcoin [CZC] Multi PoW | No premine | No IPO - page 4. (Read 56183 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Anyway I still wonder who is gonna buy this coin. The era of "country" coins is over for a month already. All of them failed royally. The MYRIAD coin went to hell, nobody buying it. And this is copy paste of MYRIAD, right? Current trend are stupid ANONYMOUS / POS coins which are pumped heavily on all exchanges. :-) All the coins which are not Anon/POS are not interesting for anyone currently (and won't be in future). The crypto market is currently extremely saturated with shitcoins.
It will be ninja launch. They will just announce suddenly that the coin is live. :-)

hope so Smiley

Or even better launch is not announcing anything. Just keep refreshing ANN page until wallet link appears and that's the launch, you can start mining solo. :-) And after couple of smart guys (mainly DEV) already instamined shitload of coins within first few minutes, Dev will officially announce the launch for all. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
It will be ninja launch. They will just announce suddenly that the coin is live. :-)

Doubt that.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500

hope so Smiley
legendary
Hello,
It is Grosetl-Myr or Groestlcoin ?

That's a good question mig Wink

Is there anybody here able to answer, like the dev for example?

Dev hasn't been online since 5 June. I have my doubts if this coin will launch tonight.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250

CZC.MINING-POOL.IN
Pre-Registration!
Pre-Registrace otevřeny
Algo - groestl!  Fee - 1%. Prop.

sgminer -k groestl -o stratum+tcp://czc.mining-pool.in:23333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Badassery  Cool

Have you been in contact with the dev recently?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10

CZC.MINING-POOL.IN
Pre-Registration!
Pre-Registrace otevřeny
Algo - groestl!  Fee - 1%. Prop.

sgminer -k groestl -o stratum+tcp://czc.mining-pool.in:23333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Activity: 104
Hello,
It is Grosetl-Myr or Groestlcoin ?

That's a good question mig Wink

Is there anybody here able to answer, like the dev for example?
Activity: 118
Leeeroy Jenkins!!!  I'm ready for this launch
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

I can send you some FAIL coins if this doesn't launch. Grin
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
will be launched one day?
legendary
There are comments from everyone here except OP. Is the launch going ahead? It is as if this rather imporant question is being ignored.
Activity: 139
I'm going to try Scrypt at http://czc.pool.mn

First scrypt pool not opening and second one stands at help to use groestl instead of scrypt.
Also from now 2 or 4 hours until launch Huh
Thx
http://czc.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when Czechcoin launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://czc.pool.mn offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Maybe SUPRNOVA could add CZC into a pool ?
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
First scrypt pool not opening and second one stands at help to use groestl instead of scrypt.
Also from now 2 or 4 hours until launch Huh
Thx
Activity: 194
Yo guys do pools get the source beforehand?? I would like to add your sha256 and scrypt to my pool. No Registration needed.

Let me know.
legendary
I ask again, can someone confirm if the launch is going ahead?
Activity: 308
I will mine this coin BTCBTC
legendary
I'm looking for a SHA256 pool.   I've looked at (and preregistered) at czcsha.luckypool.cn (says on the original announcement post it's SHA256 but it's examples in "getting started" are all for scrypt) and http://czechsha256d.cryptoday.info/ which I'm probably going to go with.

Any suggestions?

Can we first just get a confirmation that the launch is going ahead? Anyone seen OP since 5 June?
Pages:
Jump to: