Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Czecoin (X13 PoW/POS), Exchange with 0% Fees for More coins - page 10. (Read 67798 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
need to adapt coin cze czech republic until the market no one has won, I think - in the coin will be the future, online stores .. be connected to a coin for a large turnover of coins! I am for the support of the coin in the Czech Republic CZE !!!

precisely, also know that future is not really in short term speculations on exchanges (its becoming less and less) and FIAT somewhat is less there because of the risks involved.. and people get trapped.. country coins however have great future.. cause they might lower your COG's (cost of goods) less transaction fees.. = more or less cheaper products for consumers.. so that was the initial reason for bitcoin not to take 100 buy it at x and sell it at y  

I see that you did not do premine for the population which is fine.. diff strategies exists. I say keep wallet/blockchain stable, maybe spin of mobile wallets , maybe attract some folks with software experience to build tools many possibility and ideas

and I do have connection with Czech Republic, its a fantastic country and a beautiful country

please do check.. work done in so called "smart contracts" (just google for I wont cross post coin names) and chain trees.. that is app that are build on the top of blockchain.. its just one of many things that can enrich your coin.. of course you dont have to do them right away but even reading and thinking about it.. will make your operation very valuable in the eyes of others

Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
need to adapt coin cze czech republic until the market no one has won, I think - in the coin will be the future, online stores .. be connected to a coin for a large turnover of coins! I am for the support of the coin in the Czech Republic CZE !!!
legendary
back from a short holiday, just 3 days.

It is nice scam:

Woow, great start for the CzechCrown: http://exclusive.czechcrowncoin.com/portal/czc/index.php

1 CZC = 1,25 CZK Huh
Blutrade: 1 CZC = 0.000001 BTC
Therefore: 1 CZC = 0.012 CZK

someone wants to quickly earn ...

Czecoin:
Today starting testing new wallet, stats, block explorer & anon..

beautiful, hope you had a great vacation, site to purchase CZC is a great idea (because it opens tech to folks that might not have access to powerful GPU cards.. or farms are just way to expensive and they do fluctuate in price... from day to day so one has to be careful), also know that I am not selling even a single coin, (I am for the long haul) and looking forward for adaptation of crypto in your country!

if you need anything do let know!  Cool
there are plans to introduce the coin, some news to send the Czech Republic?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
back from a short holiday, just 3 days.

It is nice scam:

Woow, great start for the CzechCrown: http://exclusive.czechcrowncoin.com/portal/czc/index.php

1 CZC = 1,25 CZK Huh
Blutrade: 1 CZC = 0.000001 BTC
Therefore: 1 CZC = 0.012 CZK

someone wants to quickly earn ...

Czecoin:
Today starting testing new wallet, stats, block explorer & anon..
what plans dev, as we evolve, I look at the miners interest became less necessary as - that people interested !!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
and what better cze or czc. who really is the precursor of the Czech currency
First Czech cryptocurency was Czechcoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-czechcoin-czc-multi-pow-no-premine-no-ipo-596649 but never launched.
and what better cze or czc. who really is the precursor of the Czech currency
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
What was going on when the czeco.pool.mn stopped working showing no net hashrate at all and the disaster? Now I see Net Hashrate 19.07 MH/s only but the pool is still zero. Any problems? Potrebujete pomoc?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Translation into Portuguese made. Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cze-czecoin-x13-powpos-moeda-da-republica-checa-745674

My Wallet to reward: BEb9Xr7h7K95rxASEcPkh8TFJv8iSn3DJW

Thanks
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
legendary
I have assumed large position in your crypto, please tend to it, and especially distribution among the peers
Activity: 103
Wallet v1.0.1.1 does not synchronize. He charged twice.
What do I do?

download new wallet https://mega.co.nz/#!N5FRVTAJ!iti4XacaC1Xzgr1Iq1ZlfT3A5mNYhR_jaLRsMMFndTw

It works. The wallet of sync very quickly and bought his first CZECO. Thank you very much.
What do I do?

download new wallet https://mega.co.nz/#!N5FRVTAJ!iti4XacaC1Xzgr1Iq1ZlfT3A5mNYhR_jaLRsMMFndTw
Activity: 103
What do I do?
something wrong with blockchain, stuck on block 8233

my is sync on 8346, try redownload from begin
legendary
hezké, jinak z haterů si nic nedělej a pokračuj v práci, držím palce

+1

I will hold on to my CZECO for a while too, for sure.

+1

I think you should, coin is very stable, 0 problems thus far, let it age actually, while at the same time plan and/or develop features around it, steady, ignore FUD completely, issue with FUD is people want to flip profit very fast, this is was done before with AUR and we all know how that worked (although I am positive on AUR too but in the long term). Thank you for creating this coin and have a great weekend.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

+1

I will hold on to my CZECO for a while too, for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: