Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] � P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol �|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡ - page 21. (Read 27054 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest plan. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the idea’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
As option, however at the moment we won't receive the exact answer as to team still too early to think of such things. After start of the project the answer will be for certain received.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
It has turned to be a bad decision and now S.Кorea lifted the ban on ICO's entirely and I believe when a bit more regulations are set China will lift the ban on ICO's, too.
It happens and will happen in the future. The governments of various countries for the unclear reasons block to citizens access to cryptocurrency, however it is necessary to rejoice that who has to them an access.
Well those are what we called challenges for making each and everyone to learn and grow. Each country has its it's own set of rules and regulations which we need to understand and respect.  It is just happened that South Korea was one of it. Very sad to hear about what happened but there is nothing more we can do for it. However what we need to do is pray that it won't repeat and will happened the same things to us and some of our friends from other country.

In every project their is always chanllenges or obstacles that might affect the rate of investment. Each project will grow surely it is because the team did not stop to gain investors who will invest to the project. This type of project os really approchable and helpful to everyone.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of business is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users.
Yeah, indeed. Moreover, if they can collect more funds then they have a great strategy for increasing the investor's amount to an unpredictable amount. I wish they could do it before the ends of the ICO.
If the project will collect the huge amount of funds, this will help the project to grow and eventually increase the chances of success. If funds are available they can create varietyof mmarketing strategies and ideas to gain and attract more investors to joined and invest with the project.  A good quality of strategy needs an amount also, so if funds is available I am sure team can make effective and attractive advertisements for the project to increase the number of investors and supporters of the project.

I agree on you mate, there is always a big chances that the project will surely grow and increase the level of success in the investment of the investors. It is because the strategy is widely developed enough and increase the level of knowldge and understanding through hardwork and perseverance.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising business good luck and success!!
A promising business can make a better profit for our future and its an awesome thing that we could get profits just buy holding their tokens and see many profits are coming in to you wallet.

Yes, but not all business will have a bright future since it's still dependent on the strategy of the dev team. Many projects are having a good platform but they are not successful because of the people that working on that project was not compatible.

True, there are lots of project here in crypto market but not all successfully achieved each goals. It depends on the team how they do their job. Thay is why it is very important to have a good foundation such as a good platform and a hardwork, a well skilled team member because they can easily think and adjust to whatever problem they may encounter. I find it in this project those capabilities and such promising project. Looking forward for the success of this  project.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
It seems to me this it a idea with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid businesss. just my opinion...
Activity: 434
I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of business is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users.
Yeah, indeed. Moreover, if they can collect more funds then they have a great strategy for increasing the investor's amount to an unpredictable amount. I wish they could do it before the ends of the ICO.
If the project will collect the huge amount of funds, this will help the project to grow and eventually increase the chances of success. If funds are available they can create varietyof mmarketing strategies and ideas to gain and attract more investors to joined and invest with the project.  A good quality of strategy needs an amount also, so if funds is available I am sure team can make effective and attractive advertisements for the project to increase the number of investors and supporters of the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
It has turned to be a bad decision and now S.Кorea lifted the ban on ICO's entirely and I believe when a bit more regulations are set China will lift the ban on ICO's, too.
It happens and will happen in the future. The governments of various countries for the unclear reasons block to citizens access to cryptocurrency, however it is necessary to rejoice that who has to them an access.
Well those are what we called challenges for making each and everyone to learn and grow. Each country has its it's own set of rules and regulations which we need to understand and respect.  It is just happened that South Korea was one of it. Very sad to hear about what happened but there is nothing more we can do for it. However what we need to do is pray that it won't repeat and will happened the same things to us and some of our friends from other country.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the business. Thank you.
Yes, the informations provided are accurate and up-to-date. The project keeps on growing and making things favorable to their side. The team are responsible enough to run tgis project. I am completely confident that they can reach the success because of their amazing team work.
Most likely the team realizes as far as it is important to be fast and to answer questions of community and to cooperate with it. Such approach comes into a certain contact between investors and team of the platform.
I'm not sure about the discussion that you are discussing but I'm pretty sure you are giving a gratitude the developer. That's a great idea in order to increase the happiness of the developer, good thing about it.
In my opinion appreciating someone's work will boost and increase their confidence and self trust. I am not telling that we need to tell them all the time but we most also be sensitive. Appreciating them well give them encouragement to do more and make their job better.
Indeed. Appreciating people work would give them a gratitude and happiness that could make them to do that again once more. I hope they could be happily serve all the people here.
The greatest joy for the developer is support from the community. And for community and investors joy it when the team constantly updates the project and releases various positive news about his development.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The community behind the project is very supportive. And according to time it is increasing so speedily. Because of the supportive team very soon the project is going to become successful.
Activity: 532
Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the business. Thank you.
Yes, the informations provided are accurate and up-to-date. The project keeps on growing and making things favorable to their side. The team are responsible enough to run tgis project. I am completely confident that they can reach the success because of their amazing team work.
Most likely the team realizes as far as it is important to be fast and to answer questions of community and to cooperate with it. Such approach comes into a certain contact between investors and team of the platform.
I'm not sure about the discussion that you are discussing but I'm pretty sure you are giving a gratitude the developer. That's a great idea in order to increase the happiness of the developer, good thing about it.
In my opinion appreciating someone's work will boost and increase their confidence and self trust. I am not telling that we need to tell them all the time but we most also be sensitive. Appreciating them well give them encouragement to do more and make their job better.
Indeed. Appreciating people work would give them a gratitude and happiness that could make them to do that again once more. I hope they could be happily serve all the people here.
The greatest joy for the developer is support from the community. And for community and investors joy it when the team constantly updates the project and releases various positive news about his development.
Yes, I agree with you, the team constantly provides updates on the project. And also the community members and investors has been supporting the project since from the beginning. This kind of understanding between developers and community members will help the project on its growth.
Yes, the community is always there to support the project. The community is continuously growing as well as the project. The active set of team members helps the project alot in many ways. They are the back bone of each project, project can't stand and will able to grow without the competitive and excellent team. The project is tracking the proper road for success.
Activity: 574
Activity: 588
Yes, I agree with you, the team constantly provides updates on the project. And also the community members and investors has been supporting the project since from the beginning. This kind of understanding between developers and community members will help the project on its growth.
Activity: 308
The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising business good luck and success!!
A promising business can make a better profit for our future and its an awesome thing that we could get profits just buy holding their tokens and see many profits are coming in to you wallet.

Yes, but not all business will have a bright future since it's still dependent on the strategy of the dev team. Many projects are having a good platform but they are not successful because of the people that working on that project was not compatible.
Activity: 560
Activity: 560
Activity: 32
Activity: 308
The strong communication and interaction in both parties are very important. They should establish and create good strategy to keep the support and cooperation alive. One project is not only compose of team members and developers there should be the participation of supporters and investors one can't consider a success if its community is weak and no established relationship with the people around it.

Right it should be done like that to have a great opportunity to the cryptomarket. The frequent updates and information will help to have a firm connection between the two parties and will also help to sustain their platform in the community.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The idea will be better then
It might seem a good idea to hire more advisors but it is a waste of money. I mean, to develop a project like this, they don't have to worry about the fund and they should get in action quickly.

This is an ICO and a good team of advisors can stir the project to the right direction. The ICO can provide funding for the team especially this big a project.
The newest update of the project base on what I heard is that the project runs very smoothly. The team are expecting massive number of people because of it's positive and encouraging feedbacks and reviews of the project. If the project will be, a success fund will extremely big and this what all the people typically require and expect something great and productive project progress for the betterment and possible profits.

I can explain why more and more people join the project. It is connected with the fact that at the platform really remarkable motives which need serious support.

Maybe you should state a real reason why you think attention is growing for this. I can't see or even understand what you mean. Remarkable motives? Worth nothing until real stuff happens.
Activity: 34
I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The idea will be better then
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
The greatest joy for the developer is support from community. And for community and investors joy it when the team constantly updates the project and releases various positive news about his development.

Correct, if both will do that thing then the project will surely be successful. Give and take is very important because both needs support and new informations.

That team wont allow someone to destroy the needs and destroy the developmemt of the project because the team lend a hand or they help each other so that the project will be more successful than the other way around. The support is really amazing because it improves the project so well.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

I agree it means it is compatible with the new generation now a days. It means this kind of business is really in demand however it might undergo new ideas that applies and create a new way of introducing the product.
Pages:
Jump to: