Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] � P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol �|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡ - page 34. (Read 27054 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
is the coin available on any reputable platfrom? please let me know which is the nest exchange to purchase now?
At the moment, this kind of information has not yet arrived. While the ICO process is in progress, that's exactly how you can buy coins. But if you do not want to, then you can wait for a while and p2pep will start trading on the stock exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
is the coin available on any reputable platfrom? please let me know which is the nest exchange to purchase now?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
P2PEP have already announced their app through which you can earn or keep the coin.can you tell me that how much energy is saved we determined that   
Merit: 11
Hi. Can i get this coin by joining some bounty? How is this coin now mined or pos or other way?
Sorry to say that they haven't launched any bounty program yet & you can get some coin by participating pre sale of P2PEP.but there is chance for some bounty very soon i guess   
True. The project team is not yet announcing the bounty campaigns, but hopefully they will be released their opinions regarding this matter. Many are waiting for the bounty campaigns and wanted to participate as well.

At this moment they did not announce yet the bounty campaigns but for sure they make it to the point that the project will eliminate to the top because of the capabilities of it. Aside from that the team create a monitoring system to standardize the project into highest point of view comparing with other bounties.
Many are hopeful that the project will launch a bounty campaign because many are interested to join and participate the project. Hopefully that they will one day I am sure that many will be delightful if they will launch one. The bounty campaigns will also helped the project to be more popular in the crypto market.
Yes, absolutely many users hoping and eagerly waiting for the bounty campaign of this project. I hope the team behind the project will throw light on bounty campaign of this project as well as they will make an announcement about bounty campaign.

To light up the bounty campaign is coming soon we dont have to be worry because the team did not aloow somebody to ruin the day of the project which is the team prepared for launching. The developers put an hard work so that it will boom automatically and the announcent will be arise soon.
Hopefully the bounty campaigns will launch as soon as possible. The campaign will help the project at the same time increase the popularity rating and the chance to attract more investors is possible. Automatically if they will launch the campaign people will be happy and invite there friends to join and participate the project some will invite to invest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Through the P2PEP Platform, clean Energy can de directly traded peer to peer and globally as easy as picking up an uber ride.In addition, the P2PEP trading platform strives to push for its adoption by green energy companies that want to deal directly with end consumers.
Yes, this the project goal to have clean energy. Saving the nature and earning at the same time. The projects has very convincing and attractive platform that's why they have numerous supporters and investors listed. If good work and dedication will continue this project will reach the finish line.
Activity: 266
Through the P2PEP Platform, clean Energy can de directly traded peer to peer and globally as easy as picking up an uber ride.In addition, the P2PEP trading platform strives to push for its adoption by green energy companies that want to deal directly with end consumers.
Activity: 434
Hi. Can i get this coin by joining some bounty? How is this coin now mined or pos or other way?
Sorry to say that they haven't launched any bounty program yet & you can get some coin by participating pre sale of P2PEP.but there is chance for some bounty very soon i guess   
True. The project team is not yet announcing the bounty campaigns, but hopefully they will be released their opinions regarding this matter. Many are waiting for the bounty campaigns and wanted to participate as well.

At this moment they did not announce yet the bounty campaigns but for sure they make it to the point that the project will eliminate to the top because of the capabilities of it. Aside from that the team create a monitoring system to standardize the project into highest point of view comparing with other bounties.
Many are hopeful that the project will launch a bounty campaign because many are interested to join and participate the project. Hopefully that they will one day I am sure that many will be delightful if they will launch one. The bounty campaigns will also helped the project to be more popular in the crypto market.
Yes, absolutely many users hoping and eagerly waiting for the bounty campaign of this project. I hope the team behind the project will throw light on bounty campaign of this project as well as they will make an announcement about bounty campaign.
I think that it's time for the developer to start thinking about running bounty, because it seems to me, according to my observations, that the project needs active advertising at the moment.
Many have been suggesting about the bounty campaigns but sad to say until now there is no announcement and the team has no statement released about this matter.but hopefully the developers will be able to consider this request from the people around the market.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

To light up the bounty campaign is coming soon we dont have to be worry because the team did not aloow somebody to ruin the day of the project which is the team prepared for launching. The developers put an hard work so that it will boom automatically and the announcent will be arise soon.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

I think that it's time for the developer to start thinking about running bounty, because it seems to me, according to my observations, that the project needs active advertising at the moment.

In business that is called an innovation creating something new to the business though it is a part to imparting new. As I have read the team decided ro innovate and the developer will get into advertising product in that case it will produce many investors because they will make it to the point it will be more popular to the public.
Activity: 574

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Yeah! rigt it trully improves the progress and productivity of the project. Well we need to follow the steps of the project but it shows how wonderful does the flow of the peoject.
The true improvement about the project is they willing to take some opportunities to let us find more uniqueness in the project
Agree the true achievements is when they are able to do the two things at the same time which is the bussiness and keeping the eenvironment more healthier for the future andfor next generation. This is quite ambitious and hard but hopefully the project team well achieve the best out of everything specialy with regards the project success.

It could be so hard for the team to do that job simultaneously knowing that their main challenge are the people living in the community and make abuse of the environment. Maybe they should start to make a good role model to the society to have a successful project.
Perhaps there will be a banal chain reaction and people will simply begin to impose information on this wonderful project to each other, thereby the community will grow very well.

Well their will always have an assurance that this project will be productive it is because the team did not delay to improve the project well it is because it has the capacity to give the needs and see to it that it moves to another level. In the other hand this project is very helpful to the community as well as to us.
In other words, the team did plan the project very well and they executed those plans very well also. It looks like that this platform have a strong and reliable team that will handle the project smoothly.
And this should not be surprising. For example, judge for yourself if the team can not follow the steps that they themselves prescribed in the roadmap, then clearly something is not right and needs a solution, but in p2pep such problems are not observed.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
Yeah! rigt it trully improves the progress and productivity of the project. Well we need to follow the steps of the project but it shows how wonderful does the flow of the peoject.
The true improvement about the project is they willing to take some opportunities to let us find more uniqueness in the project
Agree the true achievements is when they are able to do the two things at the same time which is the bussiness and keeping the eenvironment more healthier for the future andfor next generation. This is quite ambitious and hard but hopefully the project team well achieve the best out of everything specialy with regards the project success.

It could be so hard for the team to do that job simultaneously knowing that their main challenge are the people living in the community and make abuse of the environment. Maybe they should start to make a good role model to the society to have a successful project.
Perhaps there will be a banal chain reaction and people will simply begin to impose information on this wonderful project to each other, thereby the community will grow very well.

Well their will always have an assurance that this project will be productive it is because the team did not delay to improve the project well it is because it has the capacity to give the needs and see to it that it moves to another level. In the other hand this project is very helpful to the community as well as to us.
In other words, the team did plan the project very well and they executed those plans very well also. It looks like that this platform have a strong and reliable team that will handle the project smoothly.

I agree, the developer and the team planned it well this project not only to gain profit but also to help our environment. It has a good foundation of the team because whatever problem they encounter in the project they can easily fix it and handle everything.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov

Activity: 574
The P2PEP project has good prospects for development. The project team also needs to strengthen marketing. Investors can Baochi the future of the coin.
I agree with you. The project has alot of potential to make things more nicer and interesting. They already have the quality of nature love the next thing they should do is synthesize and analyze the strenght and weaknesses that  the project has and diverse it to positive and encouraging outcome.
It remains to be seen how the government of large countries will treat this platform in the future. I hope they will support it, otherwise the government will lose its credibility because they do not want to preserve our nature.

The government has the big role in the process of being part of this project in the crypto community. The community also has the work to do to be able to make this project possible in the real world. This is a serious problem that the community needs to pay attention for the future of our ecosystem and the next generation.
However much we want to influence the decisions of the government, we can not do it, because the role of government is always more important than the community and only they make the basic decisions.
Activity: 434

Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The P2PEP project has good prospects for development. The project team also needs to strengthen marketing. Investors can Baochi the future of the coin.
I agree with you. The project has alot of potential to make things more nicer and interesting. They already have the quality of nature love the next thing they should do is synthesize and analyze the strenght and weaknesses that  the project has and diverse it to positive and encouraging outcome.
It remains to be seen how the government of large countries will treat this platform in the future. I hope they will support it, otherwise the government will lose its credibility because they do not want to preserve our nature.

The government has the big role in the process of being part of this project in the crypto community. The community also has the work to do to be able to make this project possible in the real world. This is a serious problem that the community needs to pay attention for the future of our ecosystem and the next generation.

The goverment wanted to connect with the crypto currencies or in the market place so that it would be easy for them to earn in such way of following the exact process of earning BTC and ETH. It is the newly trend of the business which needs to access the best thing for the project and also for the next time table .

The question is that will the government support this project knowing that the some government is not yet been accepted this new innovation. They should be firm with their platform and try to connect to government to have a plain delivery of their objectives.
Good question mate. As if we dont know what is the standing of the government about blockchain market. Hopefully the country which this project will launch is open about the crypto market. If they do the chance of this project will be high to reach its goals.

For sure the government will open their eyes to more improvement that the cryptocurrencies might bring. Though the market is not totally stable enough because they encounter a lot of changes but the success is yet to come. The blockchain is in need for all because it gives work to the people are in need.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

The goverment wanted to connect with the crypto currencies or in the market place so that it would be easy for them to earn in such way of following the exact process of earning BTC and ETH. It is the newly trend of the business which needs to access the best thing for the project and also for the next time table .

The question is that will the government support this project knowing that the some government is not yet been accepted this new innovation. They should be firm with their platform and try to connect to government to have a plain delivery of their objectives.
Good question mate. As if we dont know what is the standing of the government about blockchain market. Hopefully the country which this project will launch is open about the crypto market. If they do the chance of this project will be high to reach its goals.
Pages:
Jump to: