Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥ [ANN] DADCOIN [DAD][爸爸币] - KECCAK 3 - LAUNCH DATE END OF MARCH TBA. ♥♥ - page 2. (Read 9897 times)

sbn
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I've never mined Sha-3, can you GPU-mine this with regular old cgminer?

I'm sure others will be better at giving advise since I haven't either but from what I found you have to use a patched version of cgminer.

From what I read you can build this one with --enable-kecchak and it should work.
https://github.com/Eropi4/cgminer_keccak
sbn
Activity: 70
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
any update if the launch will be on time?
Activity: 126
I've never mined Sha-3, can you GPU-mine this with regular old cgminer?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
http://www.churchsupplier.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/media/coins/1973.jpg

DadCoin is still in the progress of touch up some coding.

We got contacted by exchange, fautet and other operators. We will get Dadcoin rocking when it launch.

Password protected window wallet will be online at least 30 minutes before launch, Linux will be Github.

CUDA miner and GPU miner will be linked.

Stay tune. We will update you when we are ready.

The idea of charity is good. But that only if Dadcoin become a recognize coin and then we can made an impact.

http://rossotron.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/coffee.jpg

We are working hard to get this coin up as soon as possible.
Activity: 119
开发商只是一个兴趣及研发,并不是大资金者,
我想知道爸爸币用什么支撑矿工的收益?
Activity: 84
Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover
You guys are getting lazier and lazier every day and every "launch". Didn't even bother to throw together a logo or coin image. The text on the op is horrible and lazy too, with no good details. Just sad and lazy. This is just hurting the community more and more with each of these. We've gotta stop calling these things launches, because you're not launching anything anymore, just throwing another clone blockchain onto a network.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
please, god, tell me this is a joke...  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Next, MOMcoin , MILFcoin.

ill mine the coin & nail the MILF tyvm
 Cheesy

can do MOMs too if needed! HAHAHAH

+1 for MILFcoin ^^
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Next, MOMcoin , MILFcoin.

ill mine the coin & nail the MILF tyvm
 Cheesy

can do MOMs too if needed! HAHAHAH
Due to unforeseen situation, the launch will be reschedule to 24 march 2014 - 7PM GMT

We seek your understanding as we want to prevent a unfair launch. All window wallet and design, exchange etc will be setup by the launch at 24 March 2104 - 7pm GMT
what like 37 mins left and still no password-protected wallet? where is the dev?

Having some issue with my QT 4.8.5 cmd prompt, will try get this up soon Smiley\

The launch might delay for 30 mins to 1 hour, but I will make it fair and announce earlier. Let's see if i can get the wallet up in the next 10 mins, re installing in progress.
at least let us know what nodes there are
what like 37 mins left and still no password-protected wallet? where is the dev?

Having some issue with my QT 4.8.5 cmd prompt, will try get this up soon Smiley\

The launch might delay for 30 mins to 1 hour, but I will make it fair and announce earlier. Let's see if i can get the wallet up in the next 10 mins, re installing in progress.
Activity: 119
don't set pool!
only solo Stimulation,no gun pool
不要设置矿池,只能solo更刺激,没有机枪池
Activity: 42
where is wallet?

Will be available before launch with password protected, will update here when we uploaded it up.
Pages:
Jump to: