Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DailyFreeBits.com - Get free bitcoins every hour - Elite bitcoin faucet - page 3. (Read 9679 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Over 0.40 BTC paid so far to members! Great work!
legendary
Over 0.20 BTC paid so far to members!
legendary
0.17BTC paid so far to members!
legendary
Advertisers are welcome! We are going great !
legendary
Almost 0.15 BTC paid so far and counting!  Cheesy
legendary
Over O.13 BTC paid to our members and counting!

what is the number of daily unique visitors..? page views and all the stats is it available anywhere.?
6000+ unique visitors daily and 17k page views. I can show you google analytics screenshoot if interested.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

what is the number of daily unique visitors..? page views and all the stats is it available anywhere.?
legendary
legendary
Yeah, payments downgraded to 3500 satoshis   Cheesy
Yes keep withdrawing again and again!
Hi, payment has not been received at my address, Huh 15w5HjtU8LZhY6JCBcoyTByP16MoSRBiua
I'm sure you have been paid.Have you read the notice in member's panel that payouts are processed through Microwallet.org .Your payments are stored their fora while and released when you have 5800 satoshi or more to minimize fees. You can check you current balance by entering your BTC address at Microwallet.org .
Thanks
oh, I'm sorry did not read message note, but after I check in microwallet and received, thanks
I may visit this site every day and hope reduced wait time for claim  Grin
Thanks for suggestion and liking us!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
F#
Hi, payment has not been received at my address, Huh 15w5HjtU8LZhY6JCBcoyTByP16MoSRBiua
I'm sure you have been paid.Have you read the notice in member's panel that payouts are processed through Microwallet.org .Your payments are stored their fora while and released when you have 5800 satoshi or more to minimize fees. You can check you current balance by entering your BTC address at Microwallet.org .
Thanks
oh, I'm sorry did not read message note, but after I check in microwallet and received, thanks
I may visit this site every day and hope reduced wait time for claim  Grin
legendary
Thanks
F#
legendary
F#
legendary
Enjoy the new changes we've brought.Also we had some issues earlier which have now been fixed!
legendary
We have been reported a fee issue while withdrawing to a BTC address.I was solved by updating the member's address to Coinbase's.I would reccommend all new members to use Coinbase email.
legendary
More payments processed instantly without problem! Good luck
legendary
Over 0.02BTC paid so far to our members instantly and counting!
legendary
Looking to add referrals statistics soon.Stay tuned
legendary
Another user withdrawn his payment instantly! Great work
Pages:
Jump to: