Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 122. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I'm unable to see my mastenode in the masternode list. Not am I able to find it when I enter "masternode connect ". It says error and gives "code -32603".

Why is this? I was able to send 1000 DAS to it yet it's not on my masternode list in-client nor am I able to activate it.

Is there a guide for masternode that actually works? The DASH one doesn't work.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
To the dev. Hey Truckman, can you activate the spork Masternode payment enforcement?
Because currently the masternodes are getting nothing, miners keep all for themselves.

See in the logs:
CMasternodePayments::IsTransactionValid - Missing required payment
Masternode payment enforcement is disabled, accepting block

zse
Activity: 6
Hi everyone!

Tried to setup a masternode on my Raspberry Pi but without success. It just hangs up completely somewhere in the beginning of make. By completely I mean that pi stops reacting on anythings, "busy" led is always on and only restart helps. I tried waiting for about an hour but it didn't help. Sad And I couldn't really investigate it as I'm no Linux developer...

So I set it up on Ubuntu (running on VPS) with no problem. I just modified old install script from ChainCoin (btw, does it count for bounty if I submit it instead of full guide? Tongue) and everything worked like a charm (except tons of warnings during make that is Wink)

Nevertheless, I'm still eager to make it run on R Pi. So if everyone (especially DAS dev, of course) is also interested in working together on it, please let me know!  Smiley
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
This coin will make x10 in the next days...too cheap for now

Could you please substantiate your claim? Yes, it's cheap for a masternode coin, it also has low circulating supply, but there is a lot of stuff that needs to be finished (website being one of the most crucial things).

chain coin has website under construction..

das coin will have website under construction Smiley

chc coin is over 1$, das will go over 3$ Smiley

buy while you can!!
Activity: 331
Merit: 105

Could you please substantiate your claim? Yes, it's cheap for a masternode coin, it also has low circulating supply, but there is a lot of stuff that needs to be finished (website being one of the most crucial things).
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
I cant login to nova,cryptopia issue with recaptcha.

Oh god that captcha thing is so annoying, they replaced that "click to select square" with some stupid "click and wait for another square to appear", i spent 5 minutes i was so pissed off.

Eventually i figured it out.It seems the "click to select square" doesn't work well anymore, and it simply redirects you to another captcha puzzle, but the "click and wait for another square to appear" seems to work, it takes a little time, 1-2 minutes, but it works, just gotta wait until you click all the "cars/traffic signs/road/stuff" and they completely dissapear.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I cant login to nova,cryptopia issue with recaptcha.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Very good, I like your idea, I will continue to focus on the future information.
Activity: 475
An DAS Ico is running on C-cex. Is this the same coin ,I doubt.

its not the same coin its DA$ not DAS
Activity: 392
An DAS Ico is running on C-cex. Is this the same coin ,I doubt.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
I keep following you from many days because you are doing big seminars in many countries. Why don't you start Campaign to get more awareness in this industry? There are many people who still, don't know what is DAS coin and how it works.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I really hope dev listen to my idea of selling some if his premine to list us on at least 1 more exchange if not several
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
One of the cheapest masternodes on the market.  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Try this to run multiple masternodes on the same linux vps.

Review under /home/yourusername/.das the das.conf file

I have the following config in it:

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=dasuser01 >>> your RPC user
rpcpassword=asdfuh2q3r98zasFHBas90dfh213AHdfkajg234 >>>your RPC password
rpcport=9398 >>> some RPC port
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=<<< your Masternode genkey >>>
masternodeaddr=13.284.238.21 >>> your linux VPS WAN/external IP address
externalip=13.284.238.21 >>> your linux VPS WAN/external IP address
bind=10.0.1.4:9399  >>> your internal linux vps IP address with the DAS port - which is bound to the 1st WAN IP

Then start your masternode with: dasd --datadir=/home/yourusername/.das

For your second masternode on the same machine:
- Requirement: You need a second WAN IP / external IP address for your 2nd Masternode.

- Make a second das folder: mkdir /home/yourusername/.das1
- create a empty das.conf with nano das.conf in it.

Config for the second masternode:

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=dasuser02 >>> your 2nd RPC user
rpcpassword=aSf92hAGHBf29o83hzgaökdfabdf >>>your 2nd RPC password
rpcport=9397 >>> your 2nd RPC port
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=<<< your 2nd Masternode genkey >>>
masternodeaddr=93.293.23.235>>> your 2nd linux VPS WAN/external IP address
externalip=93.293.23.235 >>> your 2nd linux VPS WAN/external IP address
bind=10.0.1.5:9399  >>> your 2nd internal linux vps IP address with the DAS port - which is bound to the 2nd WAN IP

Then start your 2nd masternode with: dasd --datadir=/home/yourusername/.das1
Activity: 46

DAS Masternodes must use port 9399, other ports for the masternode are not allowed.

That wold go against the currently issue with another local port, with the multiple masternodes as they require another port...
As they have to be the same i think 9399 local 9399 vps, 9400 local 9400 vps, etc..
Activity: 322
I have read this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-powposx13-cryptooin-peer-to-peer-ryptocurrency-1912728  Secondly, this is DAS? name from the DasCoin Digital Asset System. WHY? the same?
Activity: 144
Bugs regarding Multiple Masternodes on same VPS

1. Another port than 9399 on local masternode.conf
"Error reading masternode configuration file: Invalid port detected in masternode.conf. … (must be 9399 for mainnet)

2. Starting second dasd daemon on VPS
Error: Unable to start HTTP server. See debug log for details.
Only works with another port, same old problem local wallet wont work with another port --> Bug/Impossible

But I have to use a another port... Otherwise it won't start.

Whats up here? Why no other port? Why no other daemon? What "HTTP" Server?
I am confused...

1 is a known issue - see my last post. Dev have to update the code.

2 whats in the debug.log? dasd, the DAS linux daemon, has no webserver abilities as far as i know.

DAS Masternodes must use port 9399, other ports for the masternode are not allowed.

Dev - Truckman - Can you update the code (as in the quoted point #1) and explain us how to run more masternodes at the same time? From the same machine. Is it possible to have multiple DAS masternodes running from the same IP? This is the biggest most important thing we have to know at the moment. This is urgent, please take the time to instruct us how to do it.
Jump to: