Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 137. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I'll try to push through the transactions, connect to the mining together with me.

I think it's necessary to keep a high price, not to sell cheaply, that people would have an incentive to extract DAS.

The more people will mining DAS, the more network will be protected from jumps of difficulty.
eur
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
price 1 DAS = ?? sat
Activity: 99
DAS IS LISTED ON NOVA !! Dev, please consider sell some of your premine at reasonable price and use that money to list Das on several exchange such as Cryptopia for more volume.

Nice one.... Now I will set up even more masternodes, but this time I try it on Linux...
Please make a tutorial, I am curious about that too
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I would like to mine Das, but I need a win wallet. Is it possible? I can't find a link.
https://github.com/Truckman83/DAS-source/releases
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
I would like to mine Das, but I need a win wallet. Is it possible? I can't find a link.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Sent some coins to Nova but it shows me 1/17 confirms already a few hours there, I need to worry about it?

Big difficulty, low mining speed.
I have got it. Don't you think that if it's going this way will be needed diff recalculation? otherwise it can takes a hole day/days to deposit coins into exchange.
Sent some coins to Nova but it shows me 1/17 confirms already a few hours there, I need to worry about it?

Big difficulty, low mining speed.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Already 2/17 confirms that took 3hrs...
Activity: 69
How many DAS/24hr can I mine with a geforce 1070?
~3-5. 
Activity: 322
DAS IS LISTED ON NOVA !! Dev, please consider sell some of your premine at reasonable price and use that money to list Das on several exchange such as Cryptopia for more volume.

Nice one.... Now I will set up even more masternodes, but this time I try it on Linux...
Activity: 99
Activity: 224
This wallet is different than I am used to.

Do I just request a new payment and then use that address I created there?

On the File menu, select the 'Receiving address' option and you will see your wallet address. You would need to use that one to deposit DAS to the wallet.

Hey thanks! Since my mining address I created appear in there with no amount specified. Shouldn't I be able to use that one?

Activity: 322

On the File menu, select the 'Receiving address' option and you will see your wallet address. You would need to use that one to deposit DAS to the wallet.

Activity: 224

New pool for DAS.

http://kawaiipool.party/

1% fee.
Hourly payouts.

Mining setup:

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3533 -u  -p c=DAS

You can adjust difficulty. To set it to 2 (needed for nicehash), do this:

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3533 -u  -p c=DAS,d=2

Bounty address: D87UTei2DiCzMEwDGYERFEBwQhh3qvXS3Y

revard send, thanks. txid  ea421652567bd3714b2d833cba4be0874979166a97b9d49bafd808694192bd5b
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
New pool for DAS.

http://kawaiipool.party/

1% fee.
Hourly payouts.

Mining setup:

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3533 -u  -p c=DAS

You can adjust difficulty. To set it to 2 (needed for nicehash), do this:

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3533 -u  -p c=DAS,d=2

Bounty address: D87UTei2DiCzMEwDGYERFEBwQhh3qvXS3Y
Activity: 84
My 'Amounts and Rounds' is showing as ~1 DAS / 2 Rounds

When i hover over it is saying: 'Not enough compatible inputs to anonymize 1000.00 DAS, will anonymize 1.9999999 DAS instead.

Shouldn't my masternode be running at 1000? I have enough credits.

Any help would be appreciated!

Truckman any thoughts?
Activity: 84
I'm getting Connection refused, my ccminer is setup correct.

The new pool website also isn't working?
Activity: 101
How many DAS/24hr can I mine with a geforce 1070?
Jump to: