Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DASH GREEN 🍃 POS + MASTERNODE 🍃 Ecofriendly Digital Cash 🍃 DEX - page 6. (Read 29385 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I hear a lot of good reviews about this project. I also wanted to buy coins for this project, because now it is a very favorable price. but I still want to wait a bit.

Could you please share the "good reviews" about this project? Links & all please Tongue

This is a SCAM project. Did you bother reading the thread? Are you brain damaged maybe?
I hope you will reply, else I will have to assume that you are Dashgreen's groupie/paid/stolen account that is. And what a low life he is indeed.

For payments at the store, will it be in the correct physical store? As a physical store, will a card machine be made available to the merchant to process the payment?

No no no, nothing of that what so ever - just to scam you of your money is what it is.

also buy 500 coins
now is super cheap price

Oh really? Sounds like solid advice. LOL Tongue
I will wait until the price hits $0 - which is going to be pretty soon from the looks of it.

haha exactly  Grin it will soon be 0sat and he will suffer for his 500 coins  Cheesy

SCAM PROJECT ARE NEVER GOING TO GOOD FOR INVESTORS... THESE ARE HARM TO THE INVESTORS ONLY...

BE CAREFUL OF THESE FRAUD PROJECTS

i think this coin is just created to fraud the inverters.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
That's always the way, everything seems so beautifully painted out and ...... it's time to introduce serious punishments in the laws.
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
I hear a lot of good reviews about this project. I also wanted to buy coins for this project, because now it is a very favorable price. but I still want to wait a bit.

Could you please share the "good reviews" about this project? Links & all please Tongue

This is a SCAM project. Did you bother reading the thread? Are you brain damaged maybe?
I hope you will reply, else I will have to assume that you are Dashgreen's groupie/paid/stolen account that is. And what a low life he is indeed.

For payments at the store, will it be in the correct physical store? As a physical store, will a card machine be made available to the merchant to process the payment?

No no no, nothing of that what so ever - just to scam you of your money is what it is.

also buy 500 coins
now is super cheap price

I will wait until the price hits $0 - which is going to be pretty soon from the looks of it.

haha exactly  Grin it will soon be 0sat and he will suffer for his 500 coins  Cheesy

SCAM PROJECT ARE NEVER GOING TO GOOD FOR INVESTORS... THESE ARE HARM TO THE INVESTORS ONLY...

BE CAREFUL OF THESE FRAUD PROJECTS
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

also buy 500 coins
now is super cheap price

copper member
Activity: 62
Dash Green is now listed on trttNodes! trttNodes can be started with as few as 2 clicks – you simply deposit coins in your web or mobile wallet and click on the “Invest” button. This is revolutionary for the crypto Masternode space where investors have been needing advanced technical skills to start with in the first place.
And also feature:
– Insta withdrawals: withdraw your rewards as fast as you started earning them.
– Possibility to automatically re-invest your rewards, generating compound interest and exponential benefits.
– 2FA security.
- Shared MN service
- MN Hosting

Check them out at https://trittium.cc/

And deploy your node at https://node.trittium.cc/auth/signin
https://medium.com/@Trittium_cc/how-to-invest-in-trttnodes-59ffcb66d85c
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 28
don't be a foolish to trust  this coin, if u invest you will regret for it. 

how to trust on this coin

in some projects premines are almost 3-4% , if we ask about that they give these reasons .. without any proof

this project name copyed  by  bigg coin dash coin.

and the dev's confusing the people  and make only money

this project  is gon soon......... see the coin price is low day by day

how to  trust .......this is biggest scam coin see this

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/515366333249224734/519765510162874370/22.PNG

exactly we are losing from this shitcoin ,
everyone don't believe on this project .!! SCAM
scared about this scam project... Started by dashminer, and the topic started by dashminer states that the main net has not been launched. So, what is this Dash Green? i seen your all social media there is no activity and no reply
in this project premine is = 450,000 very high ..but ( no details for which purpose is this ) the team does not answer the basic questions of users.. there are no sales orders, they are very few and at a high price because Dev is the only seller.. if we ask anything in discord they show some photos which as fake information and community helper and moderators only dont know anything.. they just conviencing us but not giving any information... and in thread also no any information all are created for only attract the investors then cheat them ... aware of this project..

copper member

exactly this is BIG SHIT COIN... ALL ARE FAKE HERE

FAKE FAKE FAKE....

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT
copper member
Activity: 42

how to trust on this coin

in some projects premines are almost 3-4% , if we ask about that they give these reasons .. without any proof

this project name copyed  by  bigg coin dash coin.

and the dev's confusing the people  and make only money

this project  is gon soon......... see the coin price is low day by day

how to  trust .......this is biggest scam coin see this

Activity: 15
we must mention this scam in recent days ... many more projects are launching now in crypto .. but more pojects  are premined scam coins .
many developers are premining the coins for their own profitt ...and telling shitty reasons to the people , like
1. marketing
2. bounty
3. listing on many sites and exchanges
4.for liquidity maintainance  

these reasons are really valid okay , but many dev's are using these reasons for cheat the people...

*** in some projects premines are almost 3-4% , if we ask about that they give these reasons .. without any proof

*** in some servers they telling that premines are used for liquidity maintainance ,. they build the volumes of the coins and cheat the people.

*** dev's masternodes only running ... that are premined ..they staking their own premined masternodes .

*** in many projects dev's lauching blockchain before premine of the coins..

*** how can we protest and escape from these type projects ...!!! what is the precautions and actions can we take to this problem !!

this is alert for everyone ...!! thank you ...

this is also that typ project ...!! SCAM ALERT TO EVERYONE ...!!
copper member
Activity: 62
You can now deploy Dash Green masternodes with ease on the Apollon Nodebuilder!

More information is on their press release here: https://medium.com/apollon-xap/100-coins-added-to-the-apollon-nodebuilder-platform-3765376147a3
copper member
Activity: 41

in 14 days 95% of the  coin price is dropped. 

in few days the coin will be washtrade.

becareful !!!!!!!!!!!!
Left the building, what did you imply?
Can you explain about the phrase, 'left the building', please.
Waiting for your answer, with my patience.

The obvious mate, "left the building" = "exit the building", implying: "left the project" = exit scam

How about that:

Tough time for crypto you might say. Or not.

I found in another topic that Dash Green is a idea from Dashminer, not the OP's creator here.

Yes, so?

As of today, it would seem that it's too late for anyone that invested in this crap.

@Dashgreen has already left the building gentlemen.

I will be surprised if we hear from him again.
copper member
*** in some projects premines are almost 3-4% , if we ask about that they give these reasons .. without any proof

*** in some servers they telling that premines are used for liquidity maintainance ,. they build the volumes of the coins and cheat the people.

*** dev's masternodes only running ... that are premined ..they staking their own premined masternodes .

*** how can we protest and escape from these type projects ...!!! what is the precautions and actions can we take to this problem !!

this project is also like that... scam project, cheating everyone .. be carefull...

SCAM ALERT EVERYBODY!!!!

developers are dumping premine!!!

stay away from this shit, here's why:

1. their githab contains 0 commits

yeah really....

devs  are not giving any info about this coins in discord server. 

they are not mention about premine info.
i think they are cheating people and scamming here.... be careful guys
copper member
Activity: 42

this project is also like that... scam project, cheating everyone .. be carefull...

SCAM ALERT EVERYBODY!!!!

developers are dumping premine!!!

stay away from this shit, here's why:

1. their githab contains 0 commits
copper member
Activity: 41

all coin investor dumed her coins   

this is no feature  of long term

don't fools the people

scam alert !!!!!!

https://graviex.net/markets/dashgbtc  check this link