Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DATAEUM: first collaborative platform for data generation. PRE-ICO SOON - page 5. (Read 1171 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Do you already accept reservations for the bounty campaign? I'd like to reserve Russian translation
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi all! When will the Whitepaper be available?

We're now fine-tuning it. It will be available on our website in a few days. You are welcome to join our Telegram group and be the first to learn once it's up: t.me/dataeum

okay thanks but you pre-sale starts in a month so I'd hurry up if I were you. Anyways, good luck to your project, dev.

Thanks a lot! We'll update this topic as well once we've released the Whitepaper. And yes, you're right, we're quite in a hurry  Smiley
Activity: 59

We're now fine-tuning it. It will be available on our website in a few days. You are welcome to join our Telegram group and be the first to learn once it's up: t.me/dataeum

okay thanks but you pre-sale starts in a month so I'd hurry up if I were you. Anyways, good luck to your project, dev.

We're now fine-tuning it. It will be available on our website in a few days. You are welcome to join our Telegram group and be the first to learn once it's up: https://t.me/dataeum
Activity: 59
Reserve for Vietnamese translation

Thank you, we will get back to you right after the Bounty campaign announcement. Join our Telegram chat in order not to miss the start: https://t.me/dataeum
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Reserve for Vietnamese translation
I'm curious, can this cryptocurrency create, ofc technically, time machine?  Cheesy
   Interesting question, probably which would interest many who in a subject of cryptocurrencies. As unlimited opportunities of everything open. I will only tell itself pro se if it happens here - I with this project will live. I will not depart for one minute anywhere.  Cheesy

Would you go to the future or to the past? Cheesy
In fact, we're dealing with geolocated data, not with time. With Dataeum, you will no precisely where a point of interest is and when it is open, etc. We kindly invite you to join our Telegram group to stay tuned on the latest updates: https://t.me/dataeum
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
I'm curious, can this cryptocurrency create, ofc technically, time machine?  Cheesy
   Interesting question, probably which would interest many who in a subject of cryptocurrencies. As unlimited opportunities of everything open. I will only tell itself pro se if it happens here - I with this project will live. I will not depart for one minute anywhere.  Cheesy
I think your solution may be mostly interesting for the so-called third world countries, as in the western world most maps are anyways quite accurate. What markets will you target first after launch?

thanks for your comment!
Indeed the demand is high in third world and developing countries for a simple reason: the data almost doesn't exist! The solution does as well concern western world too. Indeed, it remains a lot of data uncollected and a huge rate of inaccuracy on the data displayed. It appears that at the worldwide scale, 70% of data are not displayed on any maps and 30 to 40% in big cities, and at least 30% of them contain wrong informations.
We've already tested our solution in London, Barcelona and Paris. In these cities, while comparing data displayed on these maps and what we collect, it appears that 28 to 40% of the physical stores were not even displayed. So yes, the solution concerns the world, for the collection and the accuracy of the data.
Please register on dataeum.io to receive in exclusivity the white paper that will provide all of the details

Feel free to contact us on Telegram: https://t.me/dataeum

Activity: 123
I think your solution may be mostly interesting for the so-called third world countries, as in the western world most maps are anyways quite accurate. What markets will you target first after launch?
What benefits you have before other Data projects? (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Biotron etc).

Hi,

We are not targeting the same field of data.

These projects are linked to the personal data. People are rewarded to share it.

In Dataeum's case, we are dealing with physical data (stores, poi, road signs, ATMs...etc). Humans are rewarded to collect it. Currently, Dataeum is the only solution dedicated to this data market and had developed a solution enabling the collection of 100% of any physical data of the world.

Feel free to join our channel to get more info : t.me/dataeum
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
What benefits you have before other Data projects? (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Biotron etc).
Is there a quick summary of how the project aims to accomplish its goal of "disrupting the current paradigm so that current data generation will no longer be exploited by large corporations at the expense of those that create it". Most data is generated by platforms used on a daily basis that are owned by these large corporations so in what manner does Dataeum practically aim to compete with these platforms, besides using blockchain technology?

Hi Andeze17

As you mention we aim to disrupt the existing paradigm, by enabling individuals to collect data and get rewarded for their actions. So by placing the humans at the center of the data generation, we will involve them in the value they create.

What will it change? Currently, as you mention, the large corporations own the data and are using users to generate it by tracking their actions and behaviors. However, this does not allow to gather all of the data and does not guarantee its accuracy. This is specially the case for physical data (stores, shops, ATM, road signs..etc).

By using crowdsourcing, Dataeum is the only solution that makes it possible to gather and verify 100% of any physical data.

That's why we will change the current situation. First of all, because humans will be rewarded for the value they create. Secondly, because this solution will enable to generate a quality of data never reached!

Let us know if you have any questions/comments

Feel free to join our channel to get more info and updates: t.me/dataeum
I find something interesting the CEO and COO has the same working experience Grin

Hi,
indeed, the 2 founders have worked together over the last 10 years and have founded together 10 successful ventures. As they have different education, they are also very complementary

This reminds me a lot of Opiria and PDATA. Is this in any way associated with that or are you going to be a serious competitor for them in the data sphere?

Hi! Opiria&PDATA is a project (as many) dealing with the personal data. It's linked to the personal data sharing and getting rewards for that.

In Dataeum's case, we are dealing with physical data (stores, poi, road signs, ATMs...etc). Humans are rewarded to collect it.

So we are not competitors as we are not targeting the same field of data.

Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Is there a quick summary of how the project aims to accomplish its goal of "disrupting the current paradigm so that current data generation will no longer be exploited by large corporations at the expense of those that create it". Most data is generated by platforms used on a daily basis that are owned by these large corporations so in what manner does Dataeum practically aim to compete with these platforms, besides using blockchain technology?
Activity: 140
I find something interesting the CEO and COO has the same working experience Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
This reminds me a lot of Opiria and PDATA. Is this in any way associated with that or are you going to be a serious competitor for them in the data sphere?
i see there is a bounty for this ICO, and i want to ask how much the allocation for bounty?
and bounty allocation will be based on how much the ico raised or it will fixed amount ?

Hello!
We're working on the bounty program yet. All details will first be announced in our official group: https://t.me/dataeum
Pages:
Jump to: