Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 155. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 502
I saw a week ago someone dumped 41k of dbic at 1000sat cant believe now over 7k/dbic Shocked
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Hi All,

For any info Please Contact us .

Skype ID : bitcoin_arabie or Whatsapp 0021628205611 or Viper 0021628205611

DubaiCoin - DBIC Dev at your disposal should you have any questions

Best Regards
Messaoudi Walid

Awesome! Fantastic for this coin that you are making yourself so accessible.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Buy and Buy dbic for more PROFIT..!!! Smiley

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Good day to all

I,m very new with altcoin and found DBIC inside the forum. I bought some and kept inside exchange platform.
Appreciate if somebody could help me how to install wallet on window, currently already install wallet on Android phone but dont know how to use - what is the meaning 'out of synce'?

Hi, Wallet android working very good but need more time to finich Sync

To install wallet win just download wallet and install it whait to complete Sync and after that you can send coins in your wallet

Link :  https://mega.nz/#!4gtHWLoJ!DK3JKwRdfWb8f091jAkFtQro_LPK9bsrsA1xRYxnUPs
good thing I was able to see this after checking your good status on yobit I think storing some of coins in a wallet will be a good investment to me, I'm looking positive with the way you develop your project from one project at the time impact to the value of this coin shows right away I actually recommended you as well because you are always ready to answer any thing about this project. thank you for this update sir.
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
Hi All,

For any info Please Contact us .

Skype ID : bitcoin_arabie or Whatsapp 0021628205611 or Viper 0021628205611

DubaiCoin - DBIC Dev at your disposal should you have any questions

Best Regards
Messaoudi Walid
Tq Sir

For Sync,do we need to touch any button on screen or just wait until 'out of sync' on screen is dissapear

iF you like join us on Skype and i will explain u better. My ID : bitcoin_arabie
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Tq Sir

For Sync,do we need to touch any button on screen or just wait until 'out of sync' on screen is dissapear
Good day to all

I,m very new with altcoin and found DBIC inside the forum. I bought some and kept inside exchange platform.
Appreciate if somebody could help me how to install wallet on window, currently already install wallet on Android phone but dont know how to use - what is the meaning 'out of synce'?

Hi, Wallet android working very good but need more time to finich Sync

To install wallet win just download wallet and install it whait to complete Sync and after that you can send coins in your wallet

Link :  https://mega.nz/#!4gtHWLoJ!DK3JKwRdfWb8f091jAkFtQro_LPK9bsrsA1xRYxnUPs
hdn
Activity: 682
Good day to all

legendary
Price DBIC/BTC

Price DBIC/USD

Price DBIC/GBP

Price DBIC/EUR

Price DBIC/RUB

Price DBIC/JPY

Price DBIC/CNY

Let's go dbicc
Merit: 503

Nice new floor is cool. any updates on when will the other exchanges like Perfect Money and Payza implemented?
Price DBIC/BTC

Price DBIC/USD

Price DBIC/GBP

Price DBIC/EUR

Price DBIC/RUB

Price DBIC/JPY

Price DBIC/CNY

Activity: 830
Block 240,323 : only 1.5625 dbic

Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
legendary
Don't stop to give VOTE DBIC on poloniex

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Duplicate entries will be deleted. Please only submit this form once. Thank you!

More VOTE for dbic please..!!!

Goes to Poloniex..soon
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
This cryptocurrency look good, ill keep an eye on this cryptocurrency haha
Thanks for sharing btw bro Wink  keep it up!
legendary
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
keep up the good work  ! ! its only a matter of time until this coin takes a big jump, constant updates and developments and community support seems to be strong
I am really impressed with this and my friends STEPS DEVS told me about it so I wanted to come and check it out. By the way, I think this will hit mass adoption in Arab Countries for the simple reason that the Arabian Peninsula in general has lost confidence in the US dollar. I am Greek myself and feel the same way because it was buying derivatives from JP Morgan that mainly destroyed the Greek economy, plus political corruption and bad handling of EU funds as well didn't help. I would love to see a social network dedicated to DUBAI COIN and also maybe this can have a two-fold effect.

1. DUBAI COIN DEVS may like to consider the following:

1. REWARD DUBAI SOCIAL NETWORK USERS with DUBAI COINS for being active on the social network.

2. BUY AND BURN DUBAI COINS to make it even rarer when Advertising revenue comes in from the social site.

3. PEOPLE CAN BUY TASKS, LIKE FIVERR.COM on the Social Site, marketing etc, with DUBAI COIN.  Smiley

Thank you, we are realy thinking to launch Website like ( ebay ) "Multi-Vendor" Payment DBIC ,also website Prof  2D, 3D Android Games+Store

And more Projects Coming in future

Best Regards
DubaiCoin - DBIC
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I never thought it will come this far as I watch this coin from yobit making some fun on it treating it just a pump and dump make some profit from it doing buy low and sell high did not think of holdin it, it is just 400-600 sat before after 2-3months it is already 10x's the price and dev team keep moving forward I'm not late yet so better to buy it before another mooning comes.
Jump to: