Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 167. (Read 338719 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Don't stop to try send add DBIC request on poloniex

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Duplicate entries will be deleted. Please only submit this form once. Thank you!

so what we waitt??give more vote dbic for poloniex.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
not following this thread for some time

how about master card that i've read a long time ago

Long? Thread is two months old  Cheesy Cheesy This team has been moving super fast. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing tho'

Keep in mind:
Step 1: Have official posts and tweets translated You peeple speakah nota soa goodah englash  Grin
Step 2: Get marketplace online when fully funtional and update community on future plans (credit card, real world apps,...)
Step 3: Get major exchange(s) involved (Bittrex, Polo, BTC38,...)

If you do not follow these simple rules DBIC will fail.

Good luck!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
not following this thread for some time

how about master card that i've read a long time ago
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
DAMN ALL THIS BULLSHIT POPPED UP CUZ I DUMPED SOME COINS ,.... THATS THE REAL FUCKED UP SHIT I FOUND OUT THAT THERES NO HARD BUY ORDERS THATS WHY THE PRICE GOES DOWN VERY EASY AND I SAW A POST OF SOMEBODY TALKING ABOUT SELLING HIS 10,000 DBIC COINS WHEN THE PRICE HITS 3,500 .... WHAT FUTURE YOU SEE IN THIS PERSON LOSER MIND FORREAL WE HAVE TO GET IN TO DBIC THINK LIKE IT BECAUSE WE OWN IT Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No Buy walls cos is yobit, easy, things will change once in Polo
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
DAMN ALL THIS BULLSHIT POPPED UP CUZ I DUMPED SOME COINS ,.... THATS THE REAL FUCKED UP SHIT I FOUND OUT THAT THERES NO HARD BUY ORDERS THATS WHY THE PRICE GOES DOWN VERY EASY AND I SAW A POST OF SOMEBODY TALKING ABOUT SELLING HIS 10,000 DBIC COINS WHEN THE PRICE HITS 3,500 .... WHAT FUTURE YOU SEE IN THIS PERSON LOSER MIND FORREAL WE HAVE TO GET IN TO DBIC THINK LIKE IT BECAUSE WE OWN IT Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 830
Merit: 500

Heii dude..i help your dbic to add on Rokos, they want you to contact them..soon.!!!!!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/oktoshi-506235

This is nice chance for dbic.OKtoshi is a good guy.
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
Don't stop to try send add DBIC request on poloniex

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Duplicate entries will be deleted. Please only submit this form once. Thank you!

Come on...dbic still need more VOTE to add on poloniex.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
not sure why but everyone is saying this is all hype and not real. I hope it is i believe in this coin i want to see it do well you just never know now days

Yesterday we got a glimpse of the marketplace!So,no false hype there!As for the debit masteracerd,time will tell.But usually,a good investor buys at the rumor.
And one last thing:DBIC is listed on Yobit.We all know what Yobit is all about.If that coin was all hype and shill manipulated by pump and dump groups,it should have already hit the price of some shitty coins also listed there that have nothing to offer and are now trading at x10 DBIC's price.

Happy trading everybody!

m3rt1x !!! is that a Coin ,,, i noticed that "m3rt1x" a Coin  !!! Tongue Tongue
Activity: 484
not sure why but everyone is saying this is all hype and not real. I hope it is i believe in this coin i want to see it do well you just never know now days

Yesterday we got a glimpse of the marketplace!So,no false hype there!As for the debit masteracerd,time will tell.But usually,a good investor buys at the rumor.
And one last thing:DBIC is listed on Yobit.We all know what Yobit is all about.If that coin was all hype and shill manipulated by pump and dump groups,it should have already hit the price of some shitty coins also listed there that have nothing to offer and are now trading at x10 DBIC's price.

Happy trading everybody!
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Our  project is real, we will ANN about the next project, after DBIC marketplace Launch  Cheesy

You ONLY proff that...!!!!no moreee
Activity: 484

We hereby would like to announce that,
we negotiated a deal for a "DBIC" debit card (MasterCard), more information will follow soon.

Dev and what about the issue of MasterCard? There is a process?

maybe on Progress..hope soon dbic MasterCard lauch for dbic...!!!

Our  project is real, we will ANN about the next project, after DBIC marketplace Launch  Cheesy

Things are moving so fast for this coin!
I can barely keep up with the good news each time!
Good job DEV!
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
hi sir i just want to ask if i can transfer my windows wallet in to another computer?? if its possible how?? thank you..

Yes Sure you can and i will show you how transfer your wallet, This is my skype : bitcoin_arabie
very nice of you toglad to see progress also thanks for the info help like that also
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
hi sir i just want to ask if i can transfer my windows wallet in to another computer?? if its possible how?? thank you..

Yes Sure you can and i will show you how transfer your wallet, This is my skype : bitcoin_arabie
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

we negotiated a deal for a "DBIC" debit card (MasterCard), more information will follow soon.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

Activity: 38

Activity: 56
Will DBIC be accepted as a currency on the DBIC market?
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
DBIC suffered from a hard-dump yesterday but had been recovering well!
DBIC market would be wonderful motivation for DBIC pumping soon!
Jump to: