Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 59. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
DBIC will grow only in good pamp. And so it's just a word. Should Now traders sell DBIC - just two Bitcoin (judging by the volume of the glassful) and it will fall to 0.00000400 BTC.
that's the original price before so after dbic hit that low value it will regain back and sure profit for those who will lucky to grab that small value.
I say, only if the rise is large pamp - it can be like tomorrow, and after a couple of years.
And I think it just falls to zero. Since there is absolutely no marketing and traders are simply not interested in buying Dubaicoin.
I am a sober look at things.
nice i think it's better to sell yours and out from here

Hahahaha , yes bro sell your DBIC if you want Wink , why you here if you are not FUDer
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DBIC will grow only in good pamp. And so it's just a word. Should Now traders sell DBIC - just two Bitcoin (judging by the volume of the glassful) and it will fall to 0.00000400 BTC.
that's the original price before so after dbic hit that low value it will regain back and sure profit for those who will lucky to grab that small value.
I say, only if the rise is large pamp - it can be like tomorrow, and after a couple of years.
And I think it just falls to zero. Since there is absolutely no marketing and traders are simply not interested in buying Dubaicoin.
nice i think it's better to sell yours and out from here
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Activity: 38
Activity: 8
Dbic need be promoted.
More people must know about this, and maybe some dev be like this and come to join in this team to help.

Agreed, every coin needs a community of developers, miners, traders.. etc. to grow.
The dev team is working on some marketing and communication strategies as we speak alongside some interesting ideas in the pipeline.
Activity: 8
Do you have any bounty program? how can it be mined?

POW (proof of work )Mining is finished now, you can buy some coins and then let it grow through POS (proof of stake) which is basically accomplished via leaving your coins in your wallet (windows, mac android etc. and not in the exchange). staking rate is (10% per year).

Regarding bounty programs, I don't believe there is any at the moment, but maybe in the near future.

I hope this helps Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Do you have any bounty program? how can it be mined?
Some rich guys dump DBIC , they just need DBIC before big pump  Wink
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
dubaicoin has not future ... the best thing to be done now and all investors sell
sorry to say hexoli but bad news for you we are  working on new version of DBIC Ex and dubai gold plateform .

Qasim1234 . . after all that denial on yobit now your working on this ? ? ? ? LMAO .. dbic down the tubes . .
haahahaha no me and main dev 4fanbtc both working with our Team

why not when a community work for a coin that they support, good job dev team
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Dbic need be promoted.
More people must know about this, and maybe some dev be like this and come to join in this team to help.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
дeв, вы бы xoтя-бы пaмп ycтpoили, тpeйдepы пoшeвeлили бы  мoнeтy, a тo cтoит мepтвым гpyзoм
дa вы мoжeтe дeлaть вce, чтo вы мoжeтe cдeлaть и для FUD вы мoжeтe пepeйти к цeнoвoй cпeкyляции нить
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dubai-coin-project-dbic-price-speculation-1615680
тyдa и гoвopят тeпepь вce инвecтopы ecть
Удaчи :p

Time to get cheap DBIC, now is good time to invest , i was buy 7500 DBIC price 4900 sat
Much better to wait a little more and we will see the price to rise up again dbic have a good dev just needed strong support from the community.
дeв, вы бы xoтя-бы пaмп ycтpoили, тpeйдepы пoшeвeлили бы  мoнeтy, a тo cтoит мepтвым гpyзoм
дa вы мoжeтe дeлaть вce, чтo вы мoжeтe cдeлaть и для FUD вы мoжeтe пepeйти к цeнoвoй cпeкyляции нить
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dubai-coin-project-dbic-price-speculation-1615680
тyдa и гoвopят тeпepь вce инвecтopы ecть
Удaчи :p

Time to get cheap DBIC, now is good time to invest , i was buy 7500 DBIC price 4900 sat
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
any news buddy what do we expect for this project its been a while and this coin is really quite.
dude this is a real long term project not a scam project that dev run away first pump and then dump we are working step by step development continue
Good Luck for price speculation you can go here
still waiting quitely for that bro still believing that 4fan will make another hype bringing good project to this community and regain the value to 10k+ i know its hard a bit but we start at 400sat before and its already 4k+ for just 5 months or more. so just continue progressing dev team.
any news buddy what do we expect for this project its been a while and this coin is really quite.
dude this is a real long term project not a scam project that dev run away first pump and then dump we are working step by step development continue
Good Luck for price speculation you can go here
Activity: 361

The dev may be cooking up something big just wait and see.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
dubaicoin has not future ... the best thing to be done now and all investors sell
sorry to say hexoli but bad news for you we are  working on new version of DBIC Ex and dubai gold plateform .

Qasim1234 . . after all that denial on yobit now your working on this ? ? ? ? LMAO .. dbic down the tubes . .
haahahaha no me and main dev 4fanbtc both working with our Team
Activity: 358

sorry to say hexoli but bad news for you we are  working on new version of DBIC Ex and dubai gold plateform .
Pages:
Jump to: