Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] dCombat: MMA on the Blockchain ⚡️⚡️⚡️ ICO: November 20, 2021 - page 2. (Read 405 times)

copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
We have more promotional campaigns in the works, keep an eye out! For fast updates, join our newsletter at https://dcombat.zone and subscribe to our social channels:

Twitter
Gab
Tumblr

And yes, dCombat has its own Discord channel. Join us here: Discord

thank you for your response, I want to register in the airdrop program, but it has been closed, do you have any plans in the future to create or reopen a new airdrop or bounty program?

DM sent.

Yes, we have more campaigns in the works that will be announced in October. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter at https://dcombat.zone for fastest notifications.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

We have the preliminary set of agreements in place with a condition precedent. As such, right now I can only reveal that we will work with clubs from the Caucasus region and an American firm.

Once everything is under way we will see to have it listed on Binance among others. Rest assured, it's well worth the wait!  Smiley
If you already have an agreement, why don't you mention the name of your partner? wouldn't that be better?

I've seen several projects promising the Binance exchange, but they're all bullshit, other than that Binance doesn't want any announcements about the listing announced by the token party first. It has to be Binance who announces it first, otherwise the listing will likely be cancelled.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

Once everything is under way we will see to have it listed on Binance among others. Rest assured, it's well worth the wait!  Smiley

Two things I wanted to make sure on this statement, the binance you're talk about is the binance CEX, not the DEX? I used to meet this (arguably) dirty marketing where projects claimed they'll be on binance, and later on revealed that it was the DEX they're talking about. IIRC, it's far easier to be listed on the dex than the cex, as their quality and recognition is also not on the same level.

Second, in case it's the CEX you're talking about, just like my previous question, how far set in stone is it? I notice you said "we will see to have it listed", does this means you're just aiming for a binance, or are some significant steps already taken and approved?
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
But before that, you know right? about binance isn't an easy place for crypto to live in. This exchange, the rumors is they pay attention to everything and then judge whether or not it is worth to be listed. But for sure, the cost of listing in there is really expensive.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
We have more promotional campaigns in the works, keep an eye out! For fast updates, join our newsletter at https://dcombat.zone and subscribe to our social channels:

Twitter
Gab
Tumblr

thank you for your response, I want to register in the airdrop program, but it has been closed, do you have any plans in the future to create or reopen a new airdrop or bounty program?
copper member
You uhh... missed my last question. Is there a particular reason why you're reluctant from giving more information about the partnership? This partnership is a major ones, right? A nation-wide firm?

I already addressed the question in a post before:

"(...) As a matter of discretion, we will will announce the partnerships in due time. Rest assured, it's worth the patience."

Hope this helps  Smiley

And I asked again right after, whether the partnership is already signed and set (which means it's certain that neither party will back off the deal) or were you still in negotiation?

The deal is signed with a condition precedent, that's why we will announce details after the ICO.
I have a few questions about your two announcements on twitter.
Did you know? dCombat will offer sponsorships for new MMA fighters in 2022?
* https://twitter.com/dCombat2/status/1441690940683390984

Do you already have an agreement with related parties (MMA fighters)?
You said that MMA tokens will be trading on Binance soon, Has this been confirmed by Binance?

We have the preliminary set of agreements in place with a condition precedent. As such, right now I can only reveal that we will work with clubs from the Caucasus region and an American firm.

copper member
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
You uhh... missed my last question. Is there a particular reason why you're reluctant from giving more information about the partnership? This partnership is a major ones, right? A nation-wide firm?

"(...) As a matter of discretion, we will will announce the partnerships in due time. Rest assured, it's worth the patience."

Hope this helps  Smiley

And I asked again right after, whether the partnership is already signed and set (which means it's certain that neither party will back off the deal) or were you still in negotiation?

The deal is signed with a condition precedent, that's why we will announce details after the ICO.
I have a few questions about your two announcements on twitter.
Did you know? dCombat will offer sponsorships for new MMA fighters in 2022?
* https://twitter.com/dCombat2/status/1441690940683390984

Do you already have an agreement with related parties (MMA fighters)?
You said that MMA tokens will be trading on Binance soon, Has this been confirmed by Binance?
copper member

Twitter
Gab
Tumblr

Hi everyone,

Just a brief update: all airdrop slots are now taken, thank you for taking part! Tokens will be distributed the same period as the ICO (November 20 to December 24).

Good luck!
is only airdrop available for dCombat promotional events? whether there are no other events such as bounty, ama or others that can expand the reach of your project, this is needed because in the sales stage it is certainly very important to promote
I'm sure they have such plan since I see they say will make this project launch the biggest ICO of 2021, so they surely have thought like you are and that's right, it's really needed. However airdrops are an easy way to expand a community group, no wonder they did it early and first.
Still have about 60 days more to see their ICO started, perhaps another promotional event will launched by them while waiting for the sale to begin.
let's continue to see the developments that continue to be made before the ICO sale begins, by the way is there no dCOMBAT project community? like telegram or discord to discuss?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Hi everyone,

Just a brief update: all airdrop slots are now taken, thank you for taking part! Tokens will be distributed the same period as the ICO (November 20 to December 24).

Good luck!
is only airdrop available for dCombat promotional events? whether there are no other events such as bounty, ama or others that can expand the reach of your project, this is needed because in the sales stage it is certainly very important to promote
I'm sure they have such plan since I see they say will make this project launch the biggest ICO of 2021, so they surely have thought like you are and that's right, it's really needed. However airdrops are an easy way to expand a community group, no wonder they did it early and first.
Still have about 60 days more to see their ICO started, perhaps another promotional event will launched by them while waiting for the sale to begin.
Hi everyone,

Good luck!
copper member
Hi everyone,

Good luck!
copper member

Hope this helps  Smiley

legendary
Wait... What?

Hope this helps  Smiley

copper member

Hope this helps  Smiley
legendary
Wait... What?
copper member
really like projects which is deployed on the Binance Smart Chain because this means lower fees and faster transactions for users
The lower fees doesn't mean the project will be a good one. If that is correct then all the admin/owner of crypto site would use only those platform which use lower fees. We should check which is user friendly, which is cost effective, which is safe and so on. So, lower fees can be a part of a good project, nothing else.

That's true. But at the end of the day it's the investors who get burned by high fees, so BSC is definitely more end-user friendly than Ethereum right now.
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
really like projects which is deployed on the Binance Smart Chain because this means lower fees and faster transactions for users
The lower fees doesn't mean the project will be a good one. If that is correct then all the admin/owner of crypto site would use only those platform which use lower fees. We should check which is user friendly, which is cost effective, which is safe and so on. So, lower fees can be a part of a good project, nothing else.
Activity: 22
Pages:
Jump to: