Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 92. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 11:52:14 AM
Hey. Is there information about the development team?
Hello. Yes, of course there is. You can find it on the project website.
I'm too lazy to look. Tell me here.
Well, you and vegetable. I will not write anything to you.
Can not you press a button or something?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 11:51:52 AM
Hi, everybody.Quite an unusual project with an interesting idea.Tell me,if a bonus program as the other ? Roll Eyes
Hi)I Don't think that at the moment it is designed,but everything is possible in the future, right?)
Very,it is a pity I hoped that such a program there is... I wonder how long it will take before they develop it ? I hope that soon
The platform is developing, there are more and more users .I think that for a larger number of users they razrabotat Takao program in a short time,will not have to wait long
You're right,it wouldn't be bad.)
Activity: 546
March 18, 2018, 11:47:01 AM
I'm too lazy to look. Tell me here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 18, 2018, 11:46:02 AM
Hi, everybody.Quite an unusual project with an interesting idea.Tell me,if a bonus program as the other ? Roll Eyes
Hi)I Don't think that at the moment it is designed,but everything is possible in the future, right?)
Very,it is a pity I hoped that such a program there is... I wonder how long it will take before they develop it ? I hope that soon
The platform is developing, there are more and more users .I think that for a larger number of users they razrabotat Takao program in a short time,will not have to wait long
Activity: 196
March 18, 2018, 11:41:48 AM
March 18, 2018, 11:41:01 AM
Activity: 805
March 18, 2018, 11:37:21 AM
Do you think the development team will be able to implement their plans? Will they have enough experience, knowledge and resources
I briefly looked at their team I can tell you that many of them are very tech-savvy ,and in general people are very serious
I have heard very little about this field of activity as machine learning. Before I got acquainted with this project. I can never think that this market has such a large scale
However, this is only the beginning, and the machine learning industry is just beginning to gain momentum.
Why do existing companies show such mediocre results in machine learning?
Because there is not enough computing power and data on which it will be possible to test different algorithms
Computing power plays a very important role, is the amount of data that is provided for when testing algorithms so important?
Certainly. Think logically, the more material the algorithm can work with, the more chance that this algorithm will actually work. You need to sort through all the available options when testing to make sure that the algorithm can cope with its work. It is possible to draw a conclusion the more data the quality of programmable algorithms is higher.
I didn't think about it) the amount of data will be proportional to the number of users on the platform. Therefore, the primary task of developers is to gather a large community.
Quite true. The number of users will depend on the computing power and the amount of data they can provide from their devices
Activity: 546
March 18, 2018, 11:36:35 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 18, 2018, 11:36:01 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
Do you think the development team will be able to implement their plans? Will they have enough experience, knowledge and resources
I briefly looked at their team I can tell you that many of them are very tech-savvy ,and in general people are very serious
I have heard very little about this field of activity as machine learning. Before I got acquainted with this project. I can never think that this market has such a large scale
However, this is only the beginning, and the machine learning industry is just beginning to gain momentum.
Because there is not enough computing power and data on which it will be possible to test different algorithms
Computing power plays a very important role, is the amount of data that is provided for when testing algorithms so important?
Certainly. Think logically, the more material the algorithm can work with, the more chance that this algorithm will actually work. You need to sort through all the available options when testing to make sure that the algorithm can cope with its work. It is possible to draw a conclusion the more data the quality of programmable algorithms is higher.
I didn't think about it) the amount of data will be proportional to the number of users on the platform. Therefore, the primary task of developers is to gather a large community.
March 18, 2018, 11:32:54 AM
March 18, 2018, 11:31:58 AM
Activity: 168
March 18, 2018, 11:31:24 AM
Interesting project. But is it worth it to invest money here? Huh
Why not? The project is gaining popularity. Many people are interested in this.
Or do not you think so?
I do not see prospects. I think that the project will soon finish its work.
And you will lose your savings.
What is your opinion based on? Do you know anything?
Or is this just a guess?
It's my opinion. Think about whether you want to lose everything.
I made my choice.
You have no proof. I do not want to believe what you say.
You're wasting your time.
If the project closes, don't tell me I didn't warn you. I just want to protect you.
Do not bother me dude. Mind your own business.
March 18, 2018, 11:29:54 AM
March 18, 2018, 11:27:59 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
March 18, 2018, 10:29:27 AM
Who is going to promote the project in the future? What platforms and so on? Share!

Do you mean participation in activity programs? Get bonuses for activity on the project?

yes yes that's it. How do you choose to be active? Or rather, not how, but on what platform

I do not know yet, will I do this, but if I do, I think on facebook, there I will be as comfortable as possible

Why there? What is this choice made of? Do you already have a profile with active subscribers there?

Yes exactly. I have about 2500 subscribers on my profile. Great activity. I think this will help to promote the project well

I also believe that if your subscribers are active, then you will be able to bring many new participants to the project, or maybe an investor will be among them!

Yes, yes, I also think about it, they are good and active, I think many will want to know more about the project and get acquainted with it! And how are you planning? On which platform?

I think about YouTube, but I do not yet have a channel, I think I will create soon. I do not know what will come of it and whether it will make sense and success. We will see
March 18, 2018, 11:26:34 AM
Activity: 210
March 18, 2018, 11:26:12 AM
Interesting project. But is it worth it to invest money here? Huh
Why not? The project is gaining popularity. Many people are interested in this.
Or do not you think so?
I do not see prospects. I think that the project will soon finish its work.
And you will lose your savings.
What is your opinion based on? Do you know anything?
Or is this just a guess?
It's my opinion. Think about whether you want to lose everything.
I made my choice.
You have no proof. I do not want to believe what you say.
You're wasting your time.
If the project closes, don't tell me I didn't warn you. I just want to protect you.
March 18, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
March 18, 2018, 11:22:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: