Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Deep.Gold - Deep Gold Rule your world - BUILT TO LAST FOREVER - page 16. (Read 22575 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Deep Gold Rule your world
Project documentation completed
Activity: 8
no soft cap
hard cap 4000eth
Activity: 54
how much is soft and hard cap?
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
Looks a great project, i applied in translating the ANN and want to moderate it. I will try to keep checking this for updates.
Goodluck.
Sound great project, Devs, are there any airdrop in future? Let me know and I will join this.

Thanks

Sure we plan do do some airpdops after Pre-ICO end
I  understand that ICO you do not begin before the summer of 2018? Why is it so early to open up generosity? You think that there are those who want to advertise yours project for 9 months and earn $ 2 for it)))

Good day

Pre-ICO is ongoing. The price of Deep tokens will be much lower at Pre-ICO time than it will during ICO. Then it can increase sharply.

The main reason for creating this topic in advance is to get to know you and to create a community.
Activity: 56
Sound great project, Devs, are there any airdrop in future? Let me know and I will join this.

Denis Bredihin, CEO Graphene Lab
Aleksei Bystrov, CEO Deep Gold
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
It's good to know that the bounty campaign already been started, and also it has an easy rules to follow.
I hope i could join it when the one that currently working were done.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
I  understand that ICO you do not begin before the summer of 2018? Why is it so early to open up generosity? You think that there are those who want to advertise yours project for 9 months and earn $ 2 for it)))
How exactly gold will be useful in your game ? Can you play the game and not use any deep and gold tokens ? Would it be enjoyable to play the game without spending any ?

Gold is a token you automatically get free for deep net support. You cannot buy or sell it, but you can use it for the premium building option.
Deep tokens are needed to claim your land.

And yes - you can play the Deep without spending any.

I will follow this, but what i dont understand on this project, why you dont have any ICO for this, if you run a ico you the project will be better on this stage i guess,anyway good luck on your project.Im watching closely.

Thanks.

We plan to make ICO after Deep alpha release - summer 2018.

Now pre-ico and development ongoing.

Activity: 154
I will follow this, but what i dont understand on this project, why you dont have any ICO for this, if you run a ico you the project will be better on this stage i guess,anyway good luck on your project.Im watching closely.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
How exactly gold will be useful in your game ? Can you play the game and not use any deep and gold tokens ? Would it be enjoyable to play the game without spending any ?
could we mine this coin with our computer?

100,000,000 deep tokens in total
Every deep token = land parcel.
The Deep is a square looped world measuring 10,000 cells per 10,000 cells

Become a delegate, and earn a percentage of transactions.
Activity: 422
could we mine this coin with our computer?
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
I guess I will have to put in some eth
Activity: 336
Interesting to have an virtual reality game. You not just talking about a game. You are talking about a social platform with integrated bussiness. Thst is even harder. Do you want to collect 4k ETH, right?
Pages:
Jump to: