Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1875. (Read 1167549 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Well,i dont like it particulary... I understand that is necessary to some degree to prevent big dumps.

But,and it's a big "but",it also prevents decent volume to build up,which means that someone with 0.5 - 1  BTC can manipulate with price at his will... And that's bat......very bad  Wink

I do agree with that. I think as more projects start to roll out, and we see more circulation, that risk will slowly begin to diminish. It is true though, when someone with anything significant does a sell, you really see it in the price.
I agree and it will be quite ugly when we are nearing the 40 week mark unless something is changed.

@crypto-rainbow

I think you should gradually increase the allowed selling % of coins from the Airdrop in order to avoid a crash when nearing the last Airdrop rounds.

For example:
After the 5th Airdrop make it so that 85% has to be kept in wallet, 15% can be sold.
After the 10th Airdrop make it so that 80% has to be kept in wallet, 20% can be sold.
After the 15th Airdrop make it so that 75% has to be kept in wallet, 25% can be sold.
After the 20th Airdrop make it so that 70% has to be kept in wallet, 30% can be sold.
After the 25th Airdrop make it so that 65% has to be kept in wallet, 35% can be sold.
After the 30th Airdrop make it so that 60% has to be kept in wallet, 40% can be sold.
After the 35th Airdrop make it so that 50% has to be kept in wallet, 50% can be sold.

By doing this you are gruadually increasing market movement, establishing a firm price for the DeepOnion and avoiding a big crash when many people are going to sell at once when close to the last week of Airdrop at week 40.

good idea, but i think a lot of people wont stay till the last airdrop, so i dont expect a big dump at the end of airdrop
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Big (or even decent) volume is the only way to have stable price. With 50 BTC daily volume,if someone dumps 5k coins,nobody would notice... Cheesy
But,when you have 1 btc volume,and someone dumps 5k coins,he brings the price from 10k down to 6k satoshis. And that's just not cool Smiley

Unfortunately,i think that this 90% rule will prevent decent volume to build up for quite a long time...
Activity: 448
Well,i dont like it particulary... I understand that it's necessary to some degree to prevent big dumps.

But,and it's a big "but",it also prevents decent volume to build up,which means that someone with 0.5 - 1  BTC can manipulate with price at his will... And that's bad......very bad  Wink

Who cares about the current price when you don't sell anyway  Smiley
Activity: 448
I registered to the DeepOnion Forum. Please confirm my account.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I can never understand the rational behind some peoples actions. The rules that we all agreed to by joining the air drop was that we would hold 90% of them in our wallet. The dev team didn't just pick this number out of thin air. They came up with it so that the coin would grow to its full potential, for everyone's benefit.

So, by selling your onions, you're not only getting yourself disqualified from future air drops, you're also breaking your word. In other words - you're not only a shortsighted individual, you're also burning the team that gave you something for free......shameful.

Some people just can't think long term. The reward today is better to them than the potential for even greater things in the future. So, enjoy your $80 or $90 worth of charity, and I'll buy your coins and give them a good home where they can grow Smiley

Not all Onion buyers are bad. Only a handful of stupid people dumped large quantities of their onions and went out. The rest are those who try to trade onion based on its price to make more Onion at cheap rates, like me.

Dont forget hacked web wallet. That's 5-6k coins just there. I have some feeling that those are the coins being dumped now...  Roll Eyes
I do not worry about that. Because the amount of hacked web pages is not very large compared to the current volume of transactions. Now that Onion's prices are almost stable above ~ 6k sat, there is little chance of falling below that level. If they dumped it now then the market would stabilize and rise again. There will not be much chaos unless they are stupid to sell at low prices and buy high prices in large quantities.
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
Well,i dont like it particulary... I understand that is necessary to some degree to prevent big dumps.

But,and it's a big "but",it also prevents decent volume to build up,which means that someone with 0.5 - 1  BTC can manipulate with price at his will... And that's bat......very bad  Wink

I do agree with that. I think as more projects start to roll out, and we see more circulation, that risk will slowly begin to diminish. It is true though, when someone with anything significant does a sell, you really see it in the price.
Well,i dont like it particulary... I understand that it's necessary to some degree to prevent big dumps.

But,and it's a big "but",it also prevents decent volume to build up,which means that someone with 0.5 - 1  BTC can manipulate with price at his will... And that's bad......very bad  Wink
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I can never understand the rational behind some peoples actions. The rules that we all agreed to by joining the air drop was that we would hold 90% of them in our wallet. The dev team didn't just pick this number out of thin air. They came up with it so that the coin would grow to its full potential, for everyone's benefit.

So, by selling your onions, you're not only getting yourself disqualified from future air drops, you're also breaking your word. In other words - you're not only a shortsighted individual, you're also burning the team that gave you something for free......shameful.

Some people just can't think long term. The reward today is better to them than the potential for even greater things in the future. So, enjoy your $80 or $90 worth of charity, and I'll buy your coins and give them a good home where they can grow Smiley
I like the 90% rule, This means no dumping, it's the right way others will follow to sustain development and in a fair way

Not all Onion buyers are bad. Only a handful of stupid people dumped large quantities of their onions and went out. The rest are those who try to trade onion based on its price to make more Onion at cheap rates, like me.

Dont forget hacked web wallet. That's 5-6k coins just there. I have some feeling that those are the coins being dumped now...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
I decided to take part in this amazing community
Technology is only one side of the coin, a vibrant community is the other

Excellent post.

Welcome we deeponion.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I decided to take part in this amazing community
Technology is only one side of the coin, a vibrant community is the other
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
Handy Tip:

At the bottom of the page https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/ there is link - Addnodes for Deeponion (ONION) .
A nice long list. Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Video #4 DeepOnion Newbie Tor Wallet Staking Tutorial

Watch: https://youtu.be/XLTwjE3GleA

Dont Forget to subscribe and be the first to notified when new videos has been publish.

Like and Share the video to your friends that is willing to join the AIRDROP.

Thank You

Subscribe: My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-lNUYujPWlFKwRPFxiZJCQ

More tutorial will be posted until the end of the week, and next week will start working on INFOMERCIAL VIDEOS

Lets keep the fire burning and keep supporting DeepOnions! Together we stand and lets make our dreams into reality.

Donation are welcomed: DWkq8bLsZMVouXEN3W8gKdmH4M8tsUuY38
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

I agree completely. In the end it's just that haters gonna hate and dumpers gonna dump. Nothing you can do about.

may be i join with you ?  Grin next round 10th of 40rounds, wait me .
The 10th round is too long!  Grin But waiting is also a kind of happiness. Welcome to join Onion community from round 10 ~ ...
Activity: 335
 may be i join with you ?  Grin next round 10th of 40rounds, wait me .

Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Why is there a rule that your account needs to be created before July 12th?? This is not fair.
We have to prevent fraud and it's an effective way for us to do this way.  We have other ways to participate as well such as mining, bounty campaigns etc.
Why is there a rule that your account needs to be created before July 12th?? This is not fair.

I think that it has to do with the age of the account and its ability to display signatures.
Jump to: