Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1930. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Poloniex doesn't list coins anymore as far as I know, unless the have a significant stake.  When is the last time that they listed anything.  Cryptopia is just paying the 1.3BTC fee.  Maybe Dev can stake the premine coins and sell at a set price on NOVA until he can raise the 1.3BTC for Cryptopia? 
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I think we should wait a few weeks or maybe a month for the coin to mature, but we should probably look at getting listed on bittrex if we wanted to be taken seriously.

This is an intresting and very important point. If deeponion wants to be a big player deeponion needs to be traded at serious platforms. Maybe first step cryptopia and second step should be buttrex

Cryptopia is easy. Just buy the DOT and they'll list it. Bittrex has misplaced priorities lately. I can think of a large handful of newer coins (obviously including ONION) with established new tech and communities that deserve to be on Bittrex, while they keep adding ETH tokens with no tech.

Cryptopia no better than novaexchange. Nova is pretty good in my opinion. Next target is Bittrex, anyone knows how to apply for it?

it doesn't matter how many times you ask Bittrex because like I've said they've somehow decided that adding new coins with a community and real tech isn't in their wheelhouse and instead prioritize flavor-of-the-week ICOs with no provable use cases or technology. Cryptopia is a bigger exchange than Nova for low to mid cap coins. Nova likes low cost shitcoins. Cryptopia has real money which looks for real coins on that journey to the next exchanges and above.

Realistically, Onion could easily be added on these exchanges very quickly:
Cryptopia
Nova
Livecoin
Bleutrade
Coinexchange
C-cex
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
409 pages! wow, this huge community will take this coin to very, very far, to the moon maybe  Wink
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
I think we should wait a few weeks or maybe a month for the coin to mature, but we should probably look at getting listed on bittrex if we wanted to be taken seriously.

This is an intresting and very important point. If deeponion wants to be a big player deeponion needs to be traded at serious platforms. Maybe first step cryptopia and second step should be buttrex

Cryptopia is easy. Just buy the DOT and they'll list it. Bittrex has misplaced priorities lately. I can think of a large handful of newer coins (obviously including ONION) with established new tech and communities that deserve to be on Bittrex, while they keep adding ETH tokens with no tech.

Cryptopia no better than novaexchange. Nova is pretty good in my opinion. Next target is Bittrex, anyone knows how to apply for it?
Merit: 500
Until the end of airdrop bow can be seen on the online counter
http://mycount.org/en/?wm=4&t=1524164400000&tz=476752&t1=&t2=&fid=5

The Date of the ending airdrop the 20. april is hitlers birthday, isnt it?

Activity: 812
Next campaign is going to be on twitter. We need all twitter users support!
Twitter user here. I will be waiting for the twitter campaign to begin. I would love to retweet DeepOnion posts Smiley

You can tweet this:
DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) over the TOR network.
#DeepOnionX #Deeponion #CryptoCurrency

Done, https://twitter.com/Business_crypto/status/896421098463481856

Hope all of us together support DEEP Onion.

In #DeepOnion we trust! #OwnYourStake !

Both of our activity counters stuck @ 448 good luck on your way to hero member.

I think we will have to wait another 3 weeks
Sr.Member will be promoted to Hero Member.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

Good to see this fixed quickly. What was the issue? Seemed strange that 1 explorer had it and not the other.
We have stability issue in the server, so we coded a bash script that he apply a procedure to restore itself. It still sometimes stuck and return error codes. We should change the server maybe we monitor it for some time, was in generally good shape, maybe we should decrease connection counts and we are under constant attack as you can see our valuable time goes to solve problems related these multi fraud accounts.

Bittrex seems to have a penchant for ICO scams lately instead of picking up on new tech and community-driven coins. We'll see if that changes.
Activity: 378
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
www.valuebetting.org

Good to see this fixed quickly. What was the issue? Seemed strange that 1 explorer had it and not the other.
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The last airdrop will be on 21 April 2018,after that date we will see how strong ONION is.
The early dumpers will cry later.This project will be a big succes.

My concern is ... What if most people dump 90-100% of their remaining coins on 21 April 2018 ??
That will be day when Supply of coins will suddenly go up, unless Dev has got some strategy Cheesy
Why should all people dump?
People also could hold, because after 40 airdrops there will be so much attention, that a strong demand for onion will happen.
So maybe onion holder are stronger than dumper, look at BTC, the holder are the winner.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
The last airdrop will be on 21 April 2018,after that date we will see how strong ONION is.

Exactly. This longterm strategy brings up massive attention. This thread has already over 400 pages and it was just the 4th airdrop of 40. If the developers stay motivated this project is gonna get huge! Especially as deep privacy coin. Are there additional marketing campaigns/bounties for other social media platforms planned?
Yes of course we will do many campaigns on social media. We collected some data how we can do the twitter campaign. We will start soon. And the dev did 1k posts in 1 month, have you seen such a motivated dev? Because we enjoy to be with our community : )))
Twitter user here. I will be waiting for the twitter campaign to begin. I would love to retweet DeepOnion posts Smiley

You can tweet this:

Both of our activity counters stuck @ 448 good luck on your way to hero member.
Activity: 812

You can tweet this:

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Exactly. This longterm strategy brings up massive attention. This thread has already over 400 pages and it was just the 4th airdrop of 40. If the developers stay motivated this project is gonna get huge! Especially as deep privacy coin. Are there additional marketing campaigns/bounties for other social media platforms planned?
Activity: 773
Merit: 255

My concern is ... What if most people dump 90-100% of their remaining coins on 21 April 2018 ??
That will be day when Supply of coins will suddenly go up, unless Dev has got some strategy Cheesy
Jump to: