Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2258. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Got my first coin from Staking, but lost all my weight, is this normal? Mining is not profitable for me anymore.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Hi dev,

I just notice that my signature is broken?

I've copied the whole code but it shows here incomplete

Huh Huh Huh

I had the same problem, but you can easily fix it. Just go to the signature code in your profile and remove the two line breaks.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
DeepOnion users very active now and they dominate bitcointalk forum, in every topik almost on every page i see our avatar or signature :-D

DeepOnion effect

Which is a nice thing Cheesy Let's see what happens in the next months!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
I mined 40 Onions, in 2020 im rich af Cheesy
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
DeepOnion users very active now and they dominate bitcointalk forum, in every topik almost on every page i see our avatar or signature :-D

DeepOnion effect
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
There you have a typo on the first page, two times the same thing is written, is it specially done so that they do not ask again? Grin

thank you! its fixed! also started a bug bounty thread there
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/bug-bounty.44/

You can pm me your ONION wallet
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
There you have a typo on the first page, two times the same thing is written, is it specially done so that they do not ask again? Grin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
looking forward to this new coin. The potential is huge. Hoping for bittrex as exchange as I have a lot of outstanding issues (lost coins) with poloniex atm.

i think you are wearing a wrong signature it doesnt look well. I'm srmember too.
Activity: 677
Hi, when will be the airdrop exactly?
July 21, at five in the morning. And so every week. As an none English speaker, it's quite difficult for me to constantly publish posts without a Google service ... Technical part without problems, but conversational, difficult.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
looking forward to this new coin. The potential is huge. Hoping for bittrex as exchange as I have a lot of outstanding issues (lost coins) with poloniex atm.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Anyone getting random VGINA coins mined along with DeepOnion at http://kawaiipool.party ? Not sure if pool dev is was updating something and switched to that coin for short while, as everything was running fine yesterday.

Please PM me your ONION address, I will look into this. Especially weird that it was working for you yesterday and then had a hickup. I have completely disabled VGINA mining for now, until I have better time to investigate the issue.
Activity: 812
Hi dev,
Today I completed the registration (download wallet, avatar, signature)
And receive notification of completion,Airdrop Registration Site: https://deeponion.org/apply.
So I was accepted to participate  Huh
thanks advance  Smiley

Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org
someone already got stake coins? 

I've gotten stake, they come in as Mining, coins 3 times now. The 1st one took almost 24 hours.
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Hi dev,

I just notice that my signature is broken?

I've copied the whole code but it shows here incomplete

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 209
I really liked the idea of the coin and distribution model, i will get a dedicated vps just for staking this coin, and participating to the airdrops.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Hi dev, i follow the deeponion-tor-wallet-staking-tutorial, but since 24h I didn't the wrench icons.
the wallet indicate my weight is 7
Just be patient little more time and you will see your minted stakes hitting the wallet.

Just minted my first coins (well, coin fractions), just a minor thing, minted coins are called "mined", not "minted" in the wallet.

well done, an another question: there are a option modification to realize in the parameter? my weight is 8 now and no icons appear.

I wait few hours

Have the same question with you. My current weight is also 8 and I have not seen anything yet.  Shocked

My weight is also 8. Minting is like mining, in the short run it's all about luck who gets to mint their coins.

In the long run it will balance out so that everyone gets the same percentage of coins minted.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Hi dev, i follow the deeponion-tor-wallet-staking-tutorial, but since 24h I didn't the wrench icons.
Just be patient little more time and you will see your minted stakes hitting the wallet.

Just minted my first coins (well, coin fractions), just a minor thing, minted coins are called "mined", not "minted" in the wallet.

well done, an another question: there are a option modification to realize in the parameter? my weight is 8 now and no icons appear.

I wait few hours

Have the same question with you. My current weight is also 8 and I have not seen anything yet.  Shocked
Activity: 176
Is anyone considering running a faucet? That would be great for the people that don't have the hardware to mine.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

I wait few hours
Jump to: