Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DeepWaterToken - Shipwreck Treasure Search - page 5. (Read 2123 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
On what address do I get the tokens? Do you use smart contract for distribution?
Activity: 10
Where the fastest gets the news about your project?
Activity: 11
Ok, i want buy your tokens. Can i use MEW?
Activity: 3
Do you accept investments from U.S. citizens?
Activity: 8
Hello, Where can I find the full ICO & presale details?
Activity: 4
Do you have a bounty campaign? Am I late for it?
Activity: 6
I have another question, I don't know if you could answer this but, if it works out the way it should, what token price do you expect at the end of 2018? Sorry if this is not appropriate. Thanks again for the fast answer you gave me.
Activity: 71
The project is certainly interesting, although a bit fantastic. It turns out that his payback depends on whether they find a treasure or not.
Activity: 9
During this ICO will they give us the coins we buy right away or will we have to wait until the end of the ICO to get the coins?
Activity: 7
I believe in this project on long-term. But I think that it will develop really slow. I mean, I believe in this project on very vey long longterm =D I'm going to follow it anyway, hope to hear good news. Good luck!
Activity: 64
Damn, 2018 seems to be the year of blockchain / dag goes in combination with non-blockchain / dag. I am welcoming to that. This is just such an awesome concept. Looking forward to further development.
Activity: 12
The signature campaign is still on going?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
so much information... and so much detail. I will carefully examine your technology. good luck

are glad that you liked
Hello! Can i take any discount during pretoken-sale campaign?

yes, Pre-ICO bounus:
 < 10 eth 5% Bonus
>= 10 eth 10% Bonus
>= 100 eth 25% Bonus
Activity: 85
I applied for the italian translation of the website  Smiley
Nothing is clear to me by reading this information. So you use blockchain and token model just to make buyback and loyalty system?
What is utility of token? Like you will use tokens to buy treasury, or what? No, offense I'm really curious

our tokens no utility
What is the license status of project? Open source?

The project is completely commercial, we do not provide source codes
Activity: 85
Hello, can I reserve an italian translation?
in which country is the project??

Ecuador-Costa Rica
Pages:
Jump to: