Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐬[ANN] [DEFI] Dolphins Finance - Staking, DEX, Launchpad, YF & much more!!🐬 - page 2. (Read 827 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
To further gain investors' trust Dolphins Finance Team has resolved to have only one Sale the early bird round!
Sorry, I got delayed, Is it mean "have only early bird round sale?" what about the rest of 2 sale? skipped?
After all, the early bird sale is intended that way, to give a special price to the community or investors. After that it depends on them, how they will affect the market price, because with a very cheap price, they are able to pocket a large amount.

With a lot of DeFi platforms that are offering the same services, they are faced with this competition. So we will see their performance if they can be sold out for this one stage of sale. Not many DeFi systems can deliver what they are promising to their stakers or farmers. Because it depends on how strong the platform will be once it is deployed in the market.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
To further gain investors' trust Dolphins Finance Team has resolved to have only one Sale the early bird round!
Sorry, I got delayed, Is it mean "have only early bird round sale?" what about the rest of 2 sale? skipped?
After all, the early bird sale is intended that way, to give a special price to the community or investors. After that it depends on them, how they will affect the market price, because with a very cheap price, they are able to pocket a large amount.
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

I must thank you for visiting the website, following the roadmap the whitepaper will be available in the next quarter. We are in talks with many partners any successful partnership agreement will be announced.

Oh great, Establishing partnerships with some good projects will increase trust in this project and I hope the news will come soon Smiley

"The early bird sale will be strictly available for only the Dolphins Finance community members"
https://t.me/DOLPHINSFINANCEDISCUSSIONCHANNEL/6585

What does it mean? Early-bird sale not for the public?

Yes, Dolphins Finance is working seriously behind the scenes to partner with reputable and leading firms in the crypto space, any successful deal will be announced!

Concerning our token sales, there are three types of sales the early bird round, the private round and the public round. To further gain investors' trust Dolphins Finance Team has resolved to have only one Sale the early bird round! This is just 7% of the entire token, the early bird price is $0.03 this is a giveaway price aimed at rewarding our community members -- join our telegram group: https://t.me/DOLPHINSFINANCEDISCUSSIONCHANNEL
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

I must thank you for visiting the website, following the roadmap the whitepaper will be available in the next quarter. We are in talks with many partners any successful partnership agreement will be announced.

Oh great, Establishing partnerships with some good projects will increase trust in this project and I hope the news will come soon Smiley

"The early bird sale will be strictly available for only the Dolphins Finance community members"

Lol, they should use the short name for telegram group first.
This is not a hot trend anymore with many copycats from Pancakeswap Opensource.
At least they have a public team and I like the Donphins
let's wait to see how far will they go. The Q2 roadmap easy to do on the same day of TGE and just 2 weeks remain.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

I'm sure that has mean limited, only for the people in their telegram group only, who join it. Looks like it was the mandatory thing to join there before buying it. So people outside of that, can't participate. It's more like giving the community a chance to make a big profit, rather than taking part in a public sale later.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264

copper member
You're good so far in response to things posted in this thread, great.
So, in what's the current step of development? Still prepare for everything?
What about your marketing plan? will it start at the same time as the token sale of this project going up?

I am humbled to hear you say that regarding the response given so far please, thank you. But this should be expected because Dolphins Finance aimed to build an investors-friendly environment.  Currently, the development team is working very hard in the development of the services according to the roadmap any success or achievements will be made available to the community.  Marketing/partnership are among the top priority in Dolphins Finance strategy and I honestly assure you that the team is doing great in this area and the evidence will be seen very soon.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
You're good so far in response to things posted in this thread, great.
So, in what's the current step of development? Still prepare for everything?
What about your marketing plan? will it start at the same time as the token sale of this project going up?
copper member
I like the idea of this project Dolphins Finance, it's very fantastic!  I hope you guys will stick to your plans?

Very fantastic? really?
Please tell me what got you so excited about this project

@dolphins finance
I have visited website and got the Litepaper, not Whitepaper.
So when the Whitepaper is available?
And what about the partnership, any news?

Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
I like the idea of this project Dolphins Finance, it's very fantastic!  I hope you guys will stick to your plans?

Very fantastic? really?
Please tell me what got you so excited about this project

@dolphins finance
I have visited website and got the Litepaper, not Whitepaper.
So when the Whitepaper is available?
And what about the partnership, any news?
copper member
I had a hunch that you were part of this project. I highly recommend to fix things up and add some information, replacing the photos with real time, and displaying their social media data, so people can check them out. If it's as transparent as said on the website, I don't think you'll mind.

I agree, adding an active social media profile is a good idea and can increase investor confidence in this project.

This issue is now addressed since yesterday 12th June 2021 anyone visiting the website will confirm it. We appreciate all who made the observation. The hallmark"Honesty And Transparency" will no doubt attract honest scrutiny from all angles. Therefore Dolphins Finance truly welcomes such scrutiny because it will always enhance our efforts to operate honestly and transparently which in turn will increase investors' confidence!
Looks like that was the best you can do about that, It's okay but I think still lacking for people who expect real time photos.
What about your public sale information, when it will be launched? I can't find such detail in your website nor in the litepaper. Even in the roadmap, there's no talking about it.

The photos are real-time photos but with different backgrounds, and what is more, our theme colors contributed to obscuring the beauty of the pictures.Following our roadmap, we are going to have website V2 by then everything will be taken into consideration.  

The information about token sales will be made available in our telegram channels. Dolphins Finance Team have refrained from pre-announcing things that can be affected by unforeseen market conditions and in a bid to win investors confidence they Team is considering havng only one sale the "early bird" this will be strictly available for our community!  The information about the early bird sale will be made available in due time.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
I had a hunch that you were part of this project. I highly recommend to fix things up and add some information, replacing the photos with real time, and displaying their social media data, so people can check them out. If it's as transparent as said on the website, I don't think you'll mind.

I agree, adding an active social media profile is a good idea and can increase investor confidence in this project.

This issue is now addressed since yesterday 12th June 2021 anyone visiting the website will confirm it. We appreciate all who made the observation. The hallmark"Honesty And Transparency" will no doubt attract honest scrutiny from all angles. Therefore Dolphins Finance truly welcomes such scrutiny because it will always enhance our efforts to operate honestly and transparently which in turn will increase investors' confidence!
Looks like that was the best you can do about that, It's okay but I think still lacking for people who expect real time photos.
What about your public sale information, when it will be launched? I can't find such detail in your website nor in the litepaper. Even in roadmap there's no talking about it.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
copper member

copper member
I'm sorry, but did you mean profile picture that use for showing us their team and advisor? If so, then I totally agree. It should be an old photos.
Especially photo that used to show Thierry A. he looks blurry to me,

Thanks for this observation It is actually an oversight. The point has been noted and will be corrected.
I had a hunch that you were part of this project. I highly recommend to fix things up and add some information, replacing the photos with real time and displaying their social media data, so people can check them out. If it's as transparent as said in the website, I don't think you'll mind.

As I am writing, this issue is being addressed, with more information about the Team members added as well!
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
Its 2021 already and the profile picture use on the website looks like been taken on year 1995. A more recent one will added more confidence to investors.

Currently there are many projects about DEFI. What makes Dolphin Finance more attractive than other DEFIs?
In your roadmap, in this Quarter there are many targets that must be achieved, are you sure you can achieve them all, while the time is less than 30 days.
I'm sorry, but did you mean profile picture that use for showing us their team and advisor? If so, then I totally agree. It should be an old photos.

Thanks for this observation It is actually an oversight. The point has been noted and will be corrected.

Your response will fix the problem but I'm a little confused about the project you are going to develop or the team is developing. Doesn't a single team come across to see a small glitch like this. this doesn't seem to make sense. Or did they all really forget?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I had a hunch that you were part of this project. I highly recommend to fix things up and add some information, replacing the photos with real time and displaying their social media data, so people can check them out. If it's as transparent as said in the website, I don't think you'll mind.

If they having nothing to hide, they can easily replace those photos. Smartphones are everywhere now, where you can take real-time selfie and give it to the developer of the site. Because at first glance of the OP, the photos seemed to be fake ones. Let us see if they will rectify this fast. They should also add respective profile links such as linkedin. They are talking about honesty and transparency, now, prove that they are willing to publish their profiles.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110

copper member
Its 2021 already and the profile picture use on the website looks like been taken on year 1995. A more recent one will added more confidence to investors.

Currently there are many projects about DEFI. What makes Dolphin Finance more attractive than other DEFIs?
In your roadmap, in this Quarter there are many targets that must be achieved, are you sure you can achieve them all, while the time is less than 30 days.

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

Pages:
Jump to: