Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DeFiXy Protocol (DFX) :- Connecting Fiat Economies to the Crypto Space - page 3. (Read 1356 times)

copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
So the token sell has not started yet, isn't? Since I try to click the "Buy on Uniswap" button did not direct me to somewhere, it just bring me to the top of website. Do you mind if you reveal a little info about which CEX is your target for listing your token? All I know, your platform is a sure thing for that. Btw your bounty campaign seems growth, I hope that is a good sign. Smiley

You are right, DFX token is not yet trading, tokens will be available for purchase starting on the 15th of Nov. We are putting everything together for the sales, and before the close of the week, the site would be updated with the sales dapp integrated.

About CEX, I cannot say which as none is confirmed yet. We sure are submitting listing applications to multiple common CEX that most people are familiar with, ranking from the average ones to the top exchanges.

As soon as any is confirmed, we will announce it.

Thanks for following.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
So the token sell has not started yet, isn't? Since I try to click the "Buy on Uniswap" button did not direct me to somewhere, it just bring me to the top of website. Do you mind if you reveal a little info about which CEX is your target for listing your token? All I know, your platform is a sure thing for that. Btw your bounty campaign seems growth, I hope that is a good sign. Smiley
copper member
Metamask wallet is secured in itself. Regardless of the platform or dapp been connected to so security is not an issue. First of all, all interaction or transaction with DeFiXy will only be approved with a confirmation on metamask (external the the DeFiXy platform) and if you are well familiar with the wallet, you will know that DeFixy or any other platform you may interact with using metamask has no access to your private key or mnemonic phrase.

In addition, security is of outmost importance and we have taken such measures to guarantee that and also, it is the reason that we choose this approach.

Do this address your concern?
I am happy with your answer and that means our Metamask wallet is still safe?
how long the token will be send to investor after make a payment for  pre-sale or public sale

Yes, using metamask to purchase tokens is safe.

The purchased DFX tokens are sent as soon as the transaction is confirmed on Metamask. It is just like purchasing a token on uniswap so it is realtime. The only difference it that there are no additional fees except the ethereum network fee.

The good thing about this approach is that this is actually a mini decentralized exchange for DFX. Which mean that in addition to the exchanges that DFX will be listed on, holders of DFX will always be able to trade (Swap for ETH) DFX on the platform even after token sale is over.
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
Metamask wallet is secured in itself. Regardless of the platform or dapp been connected to so security is not an issue. First of all, all interaction or transaction with DeFiXy will only be approved with a confirmation on metamask (external the the DeFiXy platform) and if you are well familiar with the wallet, you will know that DeFixy or any other platform you may interact with using metamask has no access to your private key or mnemonic phrase.

In addition, security is of outmost importance and we have taken such measures to guarantee that and also, it is the reason that we choose this approach.

I am happy with your answer and that means our Metamask wallet is still safe?
how long the token will be send to investor after make a payment for  pre-sale or public sale
copper member
Guys, checkout a good review video of the features that DeFiXy is developing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl6aB9vQBHo&feature=youtu.be

The video was created by https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sireum-leuweung-2592020
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
hello whether sales will only be made at uniswap? why. do we not enter it into the Exchange (IEO) or in the form of an ICO? After I made a transaction at Uniswap, it cost me a lot of transaction fees which made me think about doing transactions at Uniswap

Sales will not be made on uniswap, we are going to deploy an in-platform sales infrastructure by next week. It will still be decentralized (i.e, connect with metamask etc to buy token) but other than the typical transaction fee on the Ethereum network, there will be no additional cost for buying tokens as it is the case with uniswap.

Hope this addresses your concern?
ok thanks for your answer and I will wait for the sales infrastructure about the DefiXY protocol, and I'm not worried anymore, glad to see how clear the sales will be next week
have a nice day
copper member
I don't know if this question have been asked already but am just going to ask it anyways, tell me why there is no team information both in your website or in the whitepaper? Am sure I have gone through both to seek that information but I couldn't find any, except perhaps it is somewhere and I miss it,
I know you are trying to be active here but it is equally important to have the background information about the team, thank you.

This question has been addressed previously but I am glad to visit it again.

Yes you are right, it is  vital to have information on team, we will add these information on the website and also release version of the whitepaper with this information in coming week. Leaving it out was intentional as we are still building our team and we rather release a full, well structure team makeup.

For our current development needs, we have a broad range of technology support, spanning from highly experienced individuals in the space to blockchain companies. Some of these individuals are part of the team while some are just consultants.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I don't know if this question have been asked already but am just going to ask it anyways, tell me why there is no team information both in your website or in the whitepaper? Am sure I have gone through both to seek that information but I couldn't find any, except perhaps it is somewhere and I miss it,
I know you are trying to be active here but it is equally important to have the background information about the team, thank you.
copper member
if the DeFiXy token sale is carried out on the platform, do we have to connect the metamask wallet we have with https://defixy.com, if so what about the security of the metamask wallet

Activity: 842
Merit: 100
if the DeFiXy token sale is carried out on the platform, do we have to connect the metamask wallet we have with https://defixy.com, if so what about the security of the metamask wallet
Activity: 24
^ I think the goal of the DeFiXy platform to bridge the fiat and crypto world is very good and should be appreciated.

^ Moreover, DeFiXy wants to be a platform that allows ordinary people who barely know cryptocurrency to use crypto features easily and comfortably. This is very useful for global users.

^ I hope that in the future DeFiXy will be a successful platform in the market  Wink

Yes, I also think that this DeFiXy project is going to be a good platform for the newcomer and in general people because it has created such a good way in the cryptocurrency world, I hope it will be used as a link or bridge between fiat and crypto world which is very essential at this time because this crypto platform has been recognised as one of the potential platform for making a good future.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
^ I think the goal of the DeFiXy platform to bridge the fiat and crypto world is very good and should be appreciated.

^ Moreover, DeFiXy wants to be a platform that allows ordinary people who barely know cryptocurrency to use crypto features easily and comfortably. This is very useful for global users.

^ I hope that in the future DeFiXy will be a successful platform in the market  Wink
copper member
hello whether sales will only be made at uniswap? why. do we not enter it into the Exchange (IEO) or in the form of an ICO? After I made a transaction at Uniswap, it cost me a lot of transaction fees which made me think about doing transactions at Uniswap

Sales will not be made on uniswap, we are going to deploy an in-platform sales infrastructure by next week. It will still be decentralized (i.e, connect with metamask etc to buy token) but other than the typical transaction fee on the Ethereum network, there will be no additional cost for buying tokens as it is the case with uniswap.

Hope this addresses your concern?
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

How long the campaign will run? I try to find out but seems like the time line not yet available

Bounty thread updated with all information, check now!

Campaign Duration is 1 month, I think I am interested to join the Twitter Bounty. May I know when will you send our stakes after the campaign? I hope it will not be next year  Cheesy Tongue
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund

How long the campaign will run? I try to find out but seems like the time line not yet available

Bounty thread updated with all information, check now!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
does this project already tradeable on exchange now, and if yes, what exchange to buy this dfx ?
because 45% rewards is good and i want to stake this dfx token

Not yet tradeable. It will be listed after token issuance. Tokens will also be tradeable (swappable) on DeFiXy during and after token issuance.

Details on token issuance will be published within the coming week but unofficially, it is scheduled to start on the 15th of Nov.

To add, our alpha staking is live. This means that holders of DFX will be able to stake DFX and enjoy up to 45% rewards.

Do you also have the plans to start a bounty campaign for this project ?
That will be good for the marketing and also for the bounty hunters who will get few DFX token which may worth a lot in future.

yes a great step for any project to performance the bounty and it also a big thing for a project marketing rather then the increase income of bounty hunters
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
Bounty Campaign coming soon! Stay Tuned Smiley

EDIT- Bounty is live - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5285392

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
It's true that Bounty Campaign is very potential for the promotional purpose but in recent time most of the bounty rewards didn't bring value as much as we have expected, I hope through this Bounty Campaign DeFiXy project will get a high focus within the cryptocurrency world by Bitcointalk forum, if the value of this token would get high then the participants also will get a good reward, Hope for the best.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund

EDIT- Bounty is live - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5285392
Pages:
Jump to: