Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dekado-DKD . -- #power2all | C-Cex | Tradesatoshi | Pure POS - page 2. (Read 19624 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I downloaded wallet this morning, but it has not connected.
Is there any reason network not connecting?
Is there a way to manually add connection?

There is a manual for the same that the dekado team has prepared. Try searching the same on the internet.
Activity: 10
its an awsome project.....u can earn in terming staking and many other ways....just waiting to see it listed on bittrex or other big exchange and than we see its price going sky rocket.
Activity: 2
Still getting consistent returns aviary day without fail. Keep going Dekado. You are helping a lot of people by doing this!!
I downloaded wallet this morning, but it has not connected.
Is there any reason network not connecting?
Is there a way to manually add connection?
Activity: 6
I think the mining output depends upon various factors like the speed of the internet, the config of the laptop/PC i.e higher the memory and processor, higher is the mining power, so may be cryptogainer has a machine with a higher configuration. Personally i am getting around 8-10 coins a day on an average with a 8 GB RAM and keeping my laptop connected to the internet for about 15-17 hrs a day.

How did you set up you computer to mine the coin?  Do the coins go directly to your qt wallet? Can you please direct me to miner setup instructions?
I think the mining output depends upon various factors like the speed of the internet, the config of the laptop/PC i.e higher the memory and processor, higher is the mining power, so may be cryptogainer has a machine with a higher configuration. Personally i am getting around 8-10 coins a day on an average with a 8 GB RAM and keeping my laptop connected to the internet for about 15-17 hrs a day.

Activity: 4
Just downloaded qt wallet 1 week back bought 100 Dekado coins gor 60$ but them in Staking in qt wallet now i am getting 12 coins daily. All workers are getting POS  blocks regularly. Great work tech team. Truly a miniable decentralized currency.

Are u sure u receive 12 coins daily ? That's great coz I don't get those many coins even though I have way more then 100 coins sitting in my wallet.
I downloaded the qt wallet and had 300 coins as of 7th March but till date I have just received 3.2 coins in total
So I really fail to understand how you get 12 coins daily.
Either something is wrong or u are not giving correct information .

Make 10 recieving address and put 10 coins in each recieving address and update me in a week that is there any increase or not.
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
vision and mission interesting and good,
overcome the gap between the rich and the poor,
in other words equity of income and a more fair system.
I see also the blockchain used already
proof of stake this is good. Because of POS
become a benchmark for current miners.
Consensus algorithm based on proof of stake
provide a higher level of security and ready for scalability.
Hopefully this ecosystem can be realized and run smoothly.
I might contribute in the system, by mining.
Thus, Will see further progress. Good luck
Activity: 1
Just downloaded qt wallet 1 week back bought 100 Dekado coins gor 60$ but them in Staking in qt wallet now i am getting 12 coins daily. All workers are getting POS  blocks regularly. Great work tech team. Truly a miniable decentralized currency.

Are u sure u receive 12 coins daily ? That's great coz I don't get those many coins even though I have way more then 100 coins sitting in my wallet.
I downloaded the qt wallet and had 300 coins as of 7th March but till date I have just received 3.2 coins in total
So I really fail to understand how you get 12 coins daily.
Either something is wrong or u are not giving correct information .
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
Ukrainian  translation done https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33237607
but I can not put your wallet on the computer Smiley
flies with an error
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Dutch translation reserved!
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
Wow @ all the BS NEWBIE  Account replies  Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes
Does anyone know where can i find more info about the coin...like total supply and current circulation, is it purely POS or POW also??

Max supply is 90 million

Current circulation can be found in https://blockexp.dekadocoin.io/

Current circulation as of now 30050582 DKD

Dekado is full POS coin and we dont have any POW

Also are we looking for Dekado to list on any other exchanges?? what about coin marketcap...is it going to be listed there?? if no then y and if yes any tentaive date by when ...

will be listed in coinmarketcap soon
ok...Thanks for the update Smiley Cheers!
What lending platform?
Which site?
How is it different from SCAM???

Smells like ponzi

This is same lending platform like Bitconnect scam? I heard about it on dirty scam and steemit.
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@rulebreaker/why-i-invested-2000usd-in-dekado-lending-program-dekado-io-real-or-scam-dekado-full-review

Have their brochure somewhere from last year.
Activity: 50
Does anyone know where can i find more info about the coin...like total supply and current circulation, is it purely POS or POW also??

Max supply is 90 million

Current circulation can be found in https://blockexp.dekadocoin.io/

Current circulation as of now 30050582 DKD

Dekado is full POS coin and we dont have any POW

Also are we looking for Dekado to list on any other exchanges?? what about coin marketcap...is it going to be listed there?? if no then y and if yes any tentaive date by when ...

will be listed in coinmarketcap soon
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
another great project using lending and staking platform, so why make Dekado different from other lending project, i have seen many similar project and all are the same. Will Dekado making different thing than other lending program?

I have been following this coin since it’s Ico stage and the coin has sincerely given great returns to initial investors
Dekado coin is totally de centralised  , they have their own block chain, block explorer and I have been getting reasonable returns by POS after installing Their  QT wallet and then trading the dkd coins at various exchanges .
Further their is opportunity of arbitrage also between trade satoshi and ccex .
It’s a hidden Gem in so many scam coins / ERC 20 tokens , cheers team dekado !!
Try buying few coins from exchange and put it in staking by installing their Qt wallet and check for your self !!
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
I think your project is good and interesting but
I still do not understand poor statements getting poorer ..
How did it happen? and what's the reason?
Activity: 1
It's one of the best investment cryptocurrency.
#dkdcoin😘 is  my one of the top best investment now a days.
Thank you team dekado for launching such trusted and relaible cryptocurrency.
This is same lending platform like Bitconnect scam? I heard about it on dirty scam and steemit.
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@rulebreaker/why-i-invested-2000usd-in-dekado-lending-program-dekado-io-real-or-scam-dekado-full-review

Have their brochure somewhere from last year.
Pages:
Jump to: