Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $$ DELTACHAIN DIGITAL MONEY FOR NEXT GENERATION $$ TOKENSALE & AIRDROP - page 2. (Read 1482 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I like this project very much. I love you and I wish you a successful project and meet many successes in the near future.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
so the chain for the deltachain is on ethereum blockchain after all.. Grin
Activity: 18
Very Strong Leading Project . If it will run with right track, I think we will get a potential future .
copper member
Activity: 121
What's your main different with another erc20 based token?
Activity: 23
[Thank you for allowing me to subscribe to this drop
Activity: 27
Hello! Tell me what your feature is. What does set you apart from other platforms and what kind of problem do you want to solve?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The project look promising, having the purpose to become the next gen digital currency among those current available currency.
That can be a big challenge, but with the support of the people, this project should be able to thrive.
Activity: 182
Hello! Tell me what your feature is. What does set you apart from other platforms and what kind of problem do you want to solve?
Activity: 13
I think if the team will work a lot, then the project will be successful.Best of luck.
Activity: 51
like the idea behind the project
Interesting and promising project. I think if the team will work a lot, then the project will be successful. All information about the project is detailed, it is good.
Good project with good team and good potention to grow
Activity: 784
I like the idea behind the project
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Interesting and promising project. I think if the team will work a lot, then the project will be successful. All information about the project is detailed, it is good.
Activity: 31

I believe on your team .Best of luck for your team ..I know this project will become successful .
Activity: 20
Good project with good team and good potention to grow....!!!
Activity: 18
Its great project sir I love deltachain  project
Activity: 76
Nicely project defind by developing team. we can make earning with Deltachain digital money. which is the next genration of decentrilise world. making of record of prising in few days..stay with Deltachain..
Activity: 89
Very good and strong project. I think this project 100/ will succeed. All the best all Tim.
Activity: 32
Good project with good team and good potention to grow
Activity: 19
Very nice project in ico great project and potential coin I hope this real project thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: