Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】 Δ DELTACOIN Δ ★BRINGING CHANGE TO CRYPTOCURRENCY★ NOW ON EXCHANGE!!! - page 17. (Read 26296 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
I was earlier asked for evidence of the regression that was performed.  Here is a sample of the real analysis that has been done, with variable names redacted.  This research cost a lot of money, and will not be released for public use in its full form for the foreseeable future.

Enjoy!

http://i.imgur.com/DZNOq6Q.png

Please note the strong correlation with Var_1, Var_2, Var_3, and Var_5.  The true values that these correspond to were instrumental in making DeltaCoin a cryptocurrency that is sure to change the world as we think of it forever.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I'll let you all miss the boat while I'm making $$  Smiley Smiley Smiley

This coin seems like a winner to me.

+1
Activity: 6
I'll let you all miss the boat while I'm making $$  Smiley Smiley Smiley

This coin seems like a winner to me.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Bored to death, be innovative, changing word in name is obviously not enough.
Activity: 56
JUST ANOTHER BORING SHITCOIN

+1

another 16yr old trying make some quick money...
Activity: 182
OK will KGW be turned on at the launch?  Will the wallets be set up before the launch in PW protected RAR files?

Got an email from the dev that the code will be available at launch so there's that.

I can't answer on the other stuff.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
OK will KGW be turned on at the launch?  Will the wallets be set up before the launch in PW protected RAR files?
That makes absolutely no sense. You don't have to come up with something to want to have it. Think before you type. If no one demanded things, then they wouldn't happen.

Sure, but you also don't shit on people who are doing something as opposed to simply yelling forever "ANOTHER ALTCOIN!!!!!"
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
What we need is less shit,clone,scam alt coins and more quality, innovative CryptoCoins.

Unless you are coming up with these "quality, innovative CryptoCoins" that we need then are you in a position to talk and make those demands?

That makes absolutely no sense. You don't have to come up with something to want to have it. Think before you type. If no one demanded things, then they wouldn't happen.
What we need is less shit,clone,scam alt coins and more quality, innovative CryptoCoins.

Unless you are coming up with these "quality, innovative CryptoCoins" that we need then are you in a position to talk and make those demands?
You're saying the more random shitty clone coins the better?
You're right. Everyone on the board should just make an altcoin. Surely it will be better for cryptocurrency as a whole! Oversaturation is a good thing!!

Why not just let people be the judge on what they want to mine versus what they don't want to mine?

If the coin is good or has high demand, people mine and use it!

Neat concept, this "letting people decide" thing, isn't it?
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
We don't need any new coins anymore, we have enough already

Disagree; people need new things to keep mining.

So what it's another scrypt coin? So was DOGE, Coino, etc. etc. and yet they manage to still build things out of simply having another scrypt coin.

Stop shitting on stuff simply because you are slightly annoyed for no reason.
You're saying the more random shitty clone coins the better?
You're right. Everyone on the board should just make an altcoin. Surely it will be better for cryptocurrency as a whole! Oversaturation is a good thing!!

We don't need any new coins anymore, we have enough already

Disagree; people need new things to keep mining.

So what it's another scrypt coin? So was DOGE, Coino, etc. etc. and yet they manage to still build things out of simply having another scrypt coin.

Stop shitting on stuff simply because you are slightly annoyed for no reason.
What's up with all of these comments about "just another coin"?

You don't want a part in it? Don't partake in it.

But no, people HAVE to say something that doesn't affect them at all.

Agreed.  To me, it looks pretty exciting.
What's up with all of these comments about "just another coin"?

You don't want a part in it? Don't partake in it.

But no, people HAVE to say something that doesn't affect them at all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Looking forward to the launch, this looks pretty novel to me.  At least it has a sick logo, something that will set it apart.  Kids love nice logos!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Too many coins and nothing new.

Another coin worth 1 satoshi.

COME ON people.You dont even try anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: