Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】 Δ DELTACOIN Δ ★BRINGING CHANGE TO CRYPTOCURRENCY★ NOW ON EXCHANGE!!! - page 3. (Read 26296 times)

tAP
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We've got some big news coming down the pipeline!  Look for updates later this week.  This is something you don't want to miss!

I gotta say, there is a lot of negativity regarding this coin in the thread atm, but I will be watching and checking it out for the time being.  It doesn't hurt to keep an eye on it so I hope this is successful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
We've got some big news coming down the pipeline!  Look for updates later this week.  This is something you don't want to miss!

I read the above post but my mind translated it to "please keep stupidly buying into Delta coin so i can keep dumping for the foreseeable future" 
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 9

Blabla blabla blabla
Activity: 28
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
tAP
Dev, can I ask what separates this coin from feather, lite, etc, besides block size and what not?  What are the security features you mentioned?  What makes this different if you don't mind me asking?
Activity: 308
as expected, corrupted exchange gots paid to accept that shit. 1 satoshi from the start . buy & get screwed for the rest of your life with worthless coins while deltacoin & cryptorush contemplate infinite dumbness while amassing BTC with ZERO effort / ZERO development / ZERO bounty  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Zero buy orders.  Cheesy

Why buy when you just know as soon as it hits even 1 satoshi the dev will sell some of his pre mine Smiley
Activity: 140
Bored
Activity: 37
Looks to be successful so far!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I think 100,000 reward is too much. This will cause the exchange price to be between 1-5 satoshi max and that will make the trading suck.

Happy trading!
As always, if anyone has any problems or questions, let me know!
NOW TRADED @CRYPTORUSH !

I'm very happy to let it be known that we are now trading on CryptoRush!  DeltaCoin is heading to great places, and we as the developers are 100% committed to making sure it gets there!  Thank you to everyone for the support, and look for more exciting news coming soon!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Wow, very nice on the developer and community.
Activity: 9
Activity: 13
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Quote from: majorminers
I'm sure an exchange will be coming soon. It's the only way to cash out  Grin

no way a sane exchanger would accept that 1 BILLION PREMINED coin
but a corrupted exchanger that would got paid some 10x billions coins to take it , sure Cheesy

Oh really? They will do it even for less.
The more coin the more volume , and more fees.
tAP
Thanks a ton, yeah I just cleared 30 from my initial start so thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: