Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarii.Cash - a digital blockchain payment wallet for the MENA region - page 13. (Read 3073 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

Denarii Cash
A POS utility token that focuses in deconstructing the supply chain of cash
by matching demand with supply powered by stellar and ethereum

Now Available on: IOS and Android

Why Join our Private Sale
  • To anyone who participated in the private sale receive 10% cash back in ETH distributed proportionally based in the amount of Denarii.Cash token that you are holding. Cashback can be withdraw anytime

• 5% worth of ETH for every referral that participated in our private sale. You must participate in the private sale in order to to avail the 5% referral affiliate commission.
  • 80% Bonus. For the private sale, we are giving 80% on the top DCASH token. Bonus is not included in the computation for cash back
  • Every 24 hours round, the last transaction that is recorded in the blockchain will receive 5% of the total ETH that was raised. the next round will exclude the previous round that are raised.

• 10% of the total amount of DCASH raise will be use to buy back DCASH token right after the ICO from a selected partner exchange and burned immediately.

What is Denarii Cash?
Denarii.Cash is a multi-cryptocurrency blockchain payment wallet that allows user to manage cryptocurrency, pay bills, accept payment and more.

What is the Denarii Cash (DCASH) token?
DCASH is a utility token that powers denarii cash wallet. Users get DCASH token for every transaction they made in the wallet and can be use to access the wallet and other services. DCASH token is also use to to become a cashpoint partner “Denarii CASHPOINT” . Denarii Cashpoint are often described as “human local ATM machines” for the local community. This cashpoint partner can be anyone that dispense cash in return of cryptocurrency credit and token as a reward.

What is the price of the Denarii Cash token?

• For the private sale we are setting the price at $0.10 per DCASH token. A minimum of 1 ETH is required to participate in private sale
    Are there any bonuses for early buyers?
    • Bonus from Private will start from 80%

Is there any minimum token purchase?

• For the Private Sale the minimum participation is 1 ETH and a maximum of 4 ETH
    How can I join the token sale?

When will I receive my Denarii Cash Token tokens?
    • DCASH token will be distributed after the public sale and will be released on a per tranche basis. The first 20% tranche will be 30 days after the sale and 10% of the token will be release every thirty days. The last distribution of the tokens will be the bounty and partnership
    Do you have a bounty program?
    • Yes, the bounty details is available once you signup in our platform

Where can I store my Denarii Cash tokens?

• You can store your DCASH  token directly from DCASH wallet or any erc20 compatible wallet
    Will the Denarii Cash token trade on exchanges?

• Yes, we are continuesly engaging with the trade exchanges to make sure that we have the right partner for our liquidity after the public sale is completed.

Is there a lockup period for founders?

• Founders will have a locked up of 48 months after the public sale is completed
    How can I get in touch with you?

• You can reach always reach us out in our telegram channel  t.me/denarii or email us at [email protected]

Current Highlights
    • Company Started last Feb 2017 and launched April 2018
    • Bootstrapped $200K USD
    • Product Available on both IOS and Android: mobile app that allows users to buy, send, hold, pay bills and accept crypto payment. * From 0 to 75K MAU since launched April 2018
    • $260K USD crypto volume since April 2018
    • Verified 20 Cashpoint Partners from Saudi, UAE, Bahrain and Australia
    • OKLink.com, Paylance.com, Rebit.ph and ECCPay partnership to power crypto liquidity, bills payment and crypto remittance

Current Stats of Denarii Cash (As of July 31, 2018)

[/list]
    Pages:
    Jump to: