Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] DESIGN-COIN ✅[MASTERNODES]✅🌟[POW]🌟[POS]🌟[LYRA2REV2] [PRESALE]🚀 - page 3. (Read 3124 times)

Activity: 787
Merit: 501
why you do not show the face of the team ?
who are you?
we wish know it
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Where is the entire network hash? On pools only 10% of the all hashrate...
copper member
Activity: 13
Like the concept and how your website and whitepaper are composed, proves your team has creativity and you actually put some effort into it.

Though your roadmap ends 15.07.2018, which is not far away. Do you have longterm plans? And would like to know in more details how exactly will your coin be used on the portal,
nor much information on that.

- will DSN coin be the only mean of payment on the portal? what if customer wants to pay with fiat?
- how customers should get DSN coins? will there be fiat/crypto exchange option available?
- how you'll protect designers from large coin price fluctuation? f.e. when designer listed his/her work, total coins value was 100 usd, when customer bought the work, designer gets coins amounted to just 50 usd
- how do plan to resolve disputes when customer is not satisfied with result, or problems with payments?

Hey, thank you for the interest and questions. I would be happy to answer them for you.
"- will DSN coin be the only mean of payment on the portal? what if customer wants to pay with fiat?"
DSN will be the only means of payment on the DesignPortal. If a customer would like to pay fiat we will have easy steps to follow to buy eth/btc/ and so on and convert to DSN.

- how customers should get DSN coins? will there be fiat/crypto exchange option available?
Currently we are listed on Graviex and customers can purchase coins there and we do have plans on implementing the conversion ability as mentioned above.

- how you'll protect designers from large coin price fluctuation? f.e. when designer listed his/her work, total coins value was 100 usd, when customer bought the work, designer gets coins amounted to just 50 usd
That is the one downside of crypto, the price fluctuates so much faster and deeper than fiat, we predict the coin will stabilize and in the future there will be less fluctuation on our coin because the value will be based off of use and demand.

- how do plan to resolve disputes when customer is not satisfied with result, or problems with payments?
we reserved a large portion of our premined coins to initially pay out as refunds to clients if they are unsatisfied and we will then reevaluate and re-screen the designer selling on the DesignPortal to assure they still meet our standards of quality. Any funds received from the designers for posting their services will be put in to a purse for any customers unable to resolve the issue with the designer they had chosen (though we do not expect unhappy customers because we will be screening each applicants portfolios to be sure there are no scammers or cut and paste design work). We have a designer on team with over 15 years in the graphic and video industry and they will be assisting with the screening process.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, we would be glad to answer anything!

-DesignCoin

copper member
Activity: 87
Professional Sharing Masternode Service
https://p2p-coins.pro/
Easy to use, transparent, safe and automatic.
Discord channel for support
https://discord.gg/W34TuYc
Bitcointalk forum
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/profesional-masternod-sharing-service-p2p-coinspro-2875992
Activity: 30
Like the concept and how your website and whitepaper are composed, proves your team has creativity and you actually put some effort into it.

Though your roadmap ends 15.07.2018, which is not far away. Do you have longterm plans? And would like to know in more details how exactly will your coin be used on the portal,
nor much information on that.

- will DSN coin be the only mean of payment on the portal? what if customer wants to pay with fiat?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Do you have any merchants onboard atm?
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Mining is very difficult. I use GPU for mining, only 8 coins for 2 days. Is it other people to have ASIC mining?
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/designcoin-21110 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
copper member
Masternodes.online listing fee has been payed !
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
I have tried to be civil with you in our discord, you or your team members personally never asked or inquired yes. Your traders, miners and investors did - our exchange platform is for them and we were requested to add so we did.
Essentially in the discord chat you said that you did not wanted to be listed as we have no volume and would have a bad price.
An exchange does not determine the price, YOUR investors, miners and traders do. Which many of them are in the discord chat seeing what you were typing.
I just want to make one thing clear here - You never asked to pay a listing fee, you also never asked us to list your traders/miners and investors did.
EDIT:
Would also like to clear up that we do not own or have mined any DSN ourselves as stated by the developer.
Smiley your exchange seems to be OK as I've sold me some ASX and EXVO there already and everything was fine except the volumes for popular coins like LTC or DOGE. And now I see ZULA is listed there as well so I'd go sell those poor 0.88 coins as something tells me I'm gonna lose their 300 coin contest anyway.
copper member
We have requested listing on graviex, we will soon be able to trade here !
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Exvo Developer
We have not requested listing to there exchange. They have 0 volume at all. Since we didnt want to pay for there listing fee's they have decided to list us anyway.

Just so the can advertise there exchange and dump there coins there and control the market. Please avoid this exchange at all costs.

I have tried to be civil with you in our discord, you or your team members personally never asked or inquired yes. Your traders, miners and investors did - our exchange platform is for them and we were requested to add so we did.
Essentially in the discord chat you said that you did not wanted to be listed as we have no volume and would have a bad price.

An exchange does not determine the price, YOUR investors, miners and traders do. Which many of them are in the discord chat seeing what you were typing.

I just want to make one thing clear here - You never asked to pay a listing fee, you also never asked us to list your traders/miners and investors did.

EDIT:
Would also like to clear up that we do not own or have mined any DSN ourselves as stated by the developer.
copper member

Exchange  ||  Twitter  ||  Discord

Exvo is a newly released digital asset which has also just released its own exchange platform, which we would like to invite Designcoin too!
Designcoin has been added and is open for trading, any issues please let us know or even jump in our discord where we are most active.

Exvo.io - Trade DSN/BTC

We have not requested listing to there exchange. They have 0 volume at all. Since we didnt want to pay for there listing fee's they have decided to list us anyway.

Just so the can advertise there exchange and dump there coins there and control the market. Please avoid this exchange at all costs.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Can you give the mining reward info?  It appears that the reward is "1" for the first 500 blocks... is that true?   Also, what are the block rewards after block 500?
Pages:
Jump to: