Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 152. (Read 167279 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
http://desire.lchain.cc/richlist - Carefully watch the purse of the developer. Dump will start from it  Grin
DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
Desire for what? Are there any pool available? Roadmap, whitepaper, etc. Please give me more details about Desire. Thank you, devs.

You can find available pools in the first message.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
This coin is very cute Smiley
Activity: 271
Where can someone get desire? And how many coins needed for masternode?

You need 1000 DSR. You can get them only from the mining, since the exchange is not yet available.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Where can someone get desire? And how many coins needed for masternode?
Activity: 394
i like Phore
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Attention to all pool operators!
You need to enable masternode payment.
Otherwise, I can not recommend you for Mining Desire! Instructions
Your instuction link just leads back to this post.
Activity: 420
This is going to make my dreams come true, with the heights bitcoin is reaching now. Time will tell.
Attention to all pool operators!
You need to enable masternode payment.
Otherwise, I can not recommend you for Mining Desire! Instructions
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
http://lpool.name/pool/DESIRE

Masternode payments enabled.

getblocktemplate:
    "masternode": {
        "payee": "D5rbtUcYuyDPdFpotGBvzoGjt9z81QoKpj",
        "script": "76a91407d98dac0453c81cc78e7b0c834a574894d1afc388ac",
        "amount": 500001496
    },
    "masternode_payments_started": true,
    "masternode_payments_enforced": true,

so, should be new version (like on Dash 12.1)

coinbase.cpp (stratum on yiimp)

strcmp(coind->symbol, "DASH") == 0 || strcmp(coind->symbol, "DASH-TESTNET") == 0) // Dash 12.1

Activity: 130
Merit: 3
I think its problem with masternode reward

I solve this problem.
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
I think its problem with masternode reward
DDL
Without panic, with a coin all okay. Do not listen to the haters.
At the moment, Umine pool, turned off the mining. Mining is in the normal mode on other pools. Connect to the mining Smiley
:

ANOMP POOL

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://anomp-dsr.nat123.net:51017 -u wallet address -p x -i 0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BeardedPooL

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:4233 -u NEW_DESIRE_ADDRESS -p c=DESIRE

FOR NICEHASH

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:4247 -u NEW_DESIRE_ADDRESS -p c=DESIRE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ThecryptoPool

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://thecryptopool.com:4233 -u YOUR_DESIRE_ADDRESS -p c=DESIRE

lpool.name

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.lpool.name:4233 -u -p c=DESIRE

bigmine.org

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://bigmine.org:4233 -u NEW_DESIRE_ADDRESS -p stats,c=DESIRE]

Why there are no new blocks found for hours?

http://lpool.name/explorer/DESIRE?height=574

And block 573 found 50 minutes before (http://lpool.name/explorer/DESIRE?height=573)
1 block in 50 min?
At the moment, Umine pool, turned off the mining. Mining is in the normal mode on other pools. Connect to the mining Smiley
:

ANOMP POOL

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://anomp-dsr.nat123.net:51017 -u wallet address -p x -i 0

BeardedPooL

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:4233 -u NEW_DESIRE_ADDRESS -p c=DESIRE

FOR NICEHASH

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:4247 -u NEW_DESIRE_ADDRESS -p c=DESIRE

ThecryptoPool

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://thecryptopool.com:4233 -u YOUR_DESIRE_ADDRESS -p c=DESIRE

lpool.name

Code:

bigmine.org

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://bigmine.org:4233 -u NEW_DESIRE_ADDRESS -p stats,c=DESIRE]

http://lpool.name/explorer/DESIRE?height=574
DDL
:

ANOMP POOL

Code:

BeardedPooL

Code:

FOR NICEHASH

Code:

ThecryptoPool

Code:

lpool.name

Code:

bigmine.org

Code:

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Over the whole night, the wallet did not receive a single share. Warum?
:

ANOMP POOL

Code:

BeardedPooL

Code:

FOR NICEHASH

Code:

ThecryptoPool

Code:

lpool.name

Code:

bigmine.org

Code:

Jump to: