Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 160. (Read 167279 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Award for the first pool 10000 DSR!
That's nice. Good decision. Smiley
Activity: 241
Merit: 107
Code:
  "blocks": 59,
  "currentblocksize": 0,
  "currentblocktx": 0,
  "difficulty": 0.0003411448165185907,
  "errors": "",
  "genproclimit": 1,
  "networkhashps": 1833.190122570671,
  "pooledtx": 0,
  "testnet": false,
  "chain": "main",
  "generate": false

You think it's a fair launch?
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Award for the first pool 10000 DSR!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Pool please!!! I think people should always avoid damn shit like this. Dev should create a pool when he releases his coin.
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
One guy with His own pool , mining ! is this fair launch ?  Undecided Undecided he will be a whale at the time we get a pool  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
A coin that once tormented many people...
Sudden announcement...
Real desire......
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Somebody is already mining on private pool 50+ blocks, that's sad.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
can be configurable SOLO?Huh
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
So we can only waiting for pool now
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
RPC port 9998 default. But I'm still synchronizing and can not connect.
Activity: 241
Merit: 107
lazy_boozer then give us a pool Grin
this project will be better and more organized if it is completed with the road map, the team works, etc. there are some complaints about the wallet, i think it is due to people's lack of information of the project or even wallet. give them clearer explanation and information.

Yes, I understand you, the road map information and the developers will be tomorrow.
und when can we mining?  rpc port? please

The source code is based on the latest version of DASH, the algorithm for connecting to the wallet for mining has been removed from it. Therefore, we can get it only on pools.
Activity: 278
so..no pools yet? to early in the game for this
Activity: 394
Merit: 135
this project will be better and more organized if it is completed with the road map, the team works, etc. there are some complaints about the wallet, i think it is due to people's lack of information of the project or even wallet. give them clearer explanation and information.

Yes, I understand you, the road map information and the developers will be tomorrow.
und when can we mining?  rpc port? please
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE

Can i solo mine ? if so what the RPC port ?

Or should i wait for a pool?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
We. Need. A. Pool.  Angry

upd.
Why wallet synchronizing all the time?  Huh

After the launch of the first MN, this will cease.
hi everybody,
 are your wallets work? what wrong with me, "not found genesis block" ?

Try clearing the folder \AppData\Roaming\DesireCore and restarting the wallet.
Jump to: